Monday, June 18, 2007

Im here, Im here, lol!

 

Hola mi amigos, hows it going? Thought i would have a much needed update! These pics you will see in the slideshow are all recent from the past week or so. The new movies are from Friday night when we went to the Pier here in St. Petersburg where we live. I give u a tour ;) I hope you all enjoy. Im sorry i got a bit jumpy with the cam there, lol. I did my best. I really need to get a camcorder someday so that wont be the case. But you all will get the idea! I hope you all are doing great ;) We are hanging in there here. I say whats going on in the videos. Jay is working hard, his fathers day he spent working ;( But we did manage to celebrate a bit before he left and Sat night with my family at my moms. He is job hunting right now, he really wants to find a better opportunity with more money and a chance for advancement. Which he thought he was getting at the job hes at now but no. Freakin jerks. Almsot 2 yrs there and the manager made it clear to him he doesnt plan on moving him up :( I guess its mean to be cause Jason can do better and will find better. Danielle is doing great ;) Driving us crazy sometimes but good. I have been working with her real hard with school type of work to get her prepared for school in August. Shes doing great with it. We are so proud of her. Now if we can get her to eat better and to have a more set schedule, we will be set. We are almost there though :)

 

 

Shes getting so big, taller, more and more mature you know what i mean. Its unreal, she almost not a baby anymore but of course will always be our baby. We are planning for the BIG 5 bday party very soon. We are so excited and cant believe shes going to be 5! I am doing ok, down about the stresses going on but other then that ok. im working hard on my Avon business as u all can see thank u all so much for the support! I love it so much and having so much fun with it. I am learning more and more all the time ;) Business has been slow at first but now its picking up and quick and i have regular customers. There so much i want to do with this business but all in good time. Well i have blabbed enough. I want you all to watch the movies and pics. Enjoy ;) I will try to update more soon ;)

Love u all, Leslie

1st movie

 

2nd movie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girlie!!

I tried watching your video's but it wouldn't let me, it keeps saying loading but nothing is happening. I will try again later though. The first video isn't even showing up for me, I will have to get back on here later I guess. Anyways...I'm soo happy for you that your getting some regular customers with Avon. Thats always a good thing. Your doing such a great job with Avon. I wish that I could order from you, I will one of these days. Money is just really tight as usual around here. I LOVE AVON stuff!!

WOW...Danielle is going to be 5, I just can't get over that. She is just growing so fast. AND before you know it she will be in school. That's great that you are working with her on her school stuff for Kindergarten. She is going to do just fine! I know it!! And getting her on a daily schedule with things and her bedtime would be a big plus before school starts. Good Luck with it all. You guys will get into a routine before you know it.
She will always be your baby, for sure! I agree...I feel the sameway with our boys. They just grow up way to fast!
I'm praying really hard that Jay gets a better job soon. I just can't believe that his job won't let him move up, thats BS!! Not right at ALL!!
I'm praying for all of you chica!!

Take Care & love yahs!!
~Melissa

Anonymous said...

OK I finally got the movies to work!! YEAAHH!! I really enjoyed them, it was really beautiful that day!  I loved the sunsetting. Gorgeous sky for sure!! Thanks for sharing the videos. Danielle is such a cutie!!
I loved seeing the Palm Trees on the way to the Pier. I want some Palm Trees!! HAHA!! Lucky you! I love Palm trees, they are beautiful, you probably think I'm weird. HAAA!! Anyways...thanks for taping the Pier in the daylight, FINALLY!! JK JK!! I really enjoyed it.

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to watch the movies once we get high speed internet again.  I need to get a new camcorder too.  I just know a better job will come along soon for Jason.  He really deserves a better job. He is such a hard worker. Good job on working with Danielle to get her ready for school.
I am so happy that you are doing so well with the Avon.  And I am looking forward to ordering from you.  I cant wait.
Love ya lots
Angel