Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Whirlwind of things and of course, pics!!

 Preview

 
 
 
 
Hi everyone, how are you?? I hope every1 is good and having a good week. I just wanted to give u a mini update and show off some pics too of course, lol. Things here are ok, the usual stuff really, not too exciting or new to tell since my last audios. Danielle is getting bigger, taller, she has put on some weight, so shes not as tiny. Well u know what i mean she is still a skinny little thing, lol. Her hair is getting so lighter and more and more beautiful. Shes just gorgeous!! all things are in swing for her turning to the big girl, age 4, haa. She finally pottied today, i mean she has before. But i think i mentioned to u all she had troubles. So yeah to Danielle!!! I was so flippling happy she did it all on her own without me encouraging her. I should say begging her to go or her giving me a hard time, lol. were so proud of u Danielle. So now what we are doing is, i made a colorful pretty, potty chart to record all when she goes, lol. So today for going, she got stickers, each time she goes, she will get praises, cheers and so on. After so many times we will buy a little something, give her a treat maybe take her to ice cream, go to a pizza place. I know kind of bribery lol but at this pt we want to try what works. Im dieing to put her in preschool this fall.
 
 
 
We believe that will happen. Speaking of school, all things are moving on for me starting school. I cant wait to finally tell u all about how it goes and about my classes and all that i learn. Its going to be nerve wracking in a way but so fun too. Jason is doing good. Hes still at Publix but because of my school schedule they did cooperate with him to change his schedule. So during the week, he works 6 am to 3 pm now. So that way, i can attend night classes, hes with Danielle. Then weekends he usually works at nights which is not fun. It will be a sacrifice but not too long. But if we can hopefully get a place soon then things will fall into place. I think that will finally happen when we finish all the stuff we are doing to correct our debts. I have made it no secret to  u all we have such bad debts. Its credit cards, medical bills, etc. Well since it got out of control we decided to see a debt relief lawyer yesterday. They were very helpful, kind and help u with every step to getting this all resolved. I know in the end when the slate is clean of all this we will feel so much better. But for right now to go and file for Chapter 7, we feel very embarrassed. Yes i know tons of Americans are in debt very true.  But still not something to be proud of. We made such unwise choices and went out of control. some we couldn't help because we needed to talk care of the expenses, bills, using credit cards. Anyhow point is, lol we retained the lawyer so we are getting the process going to clear things up. Its going to take so much on our part and effort and time. But i know in the end it will be all worth. If i am not around doing j entries as much u all know why, lol. Its been so busy here and just whirlwind with this now, me starting school soon. Plus still trying to ifnd a place to live.
 
 
 
 
Preview
 
 
 
Other then that things are good. We decided for sure to have Danielles bday party at Chuck E Cheese, yeahh, lol. I know its going to be madness, haa but we have no where to have it. Yes i could have it at my mils she has a big home. But no thanks, i did for Danielles bday when she turned 1 and well.. never agian. I will have to share that story another time lol. Remember i kept debating what the character theme would be for the party? Well we are going to do Tinkerbell after all ;) Yeah, lol. We found a beautiful Tink cake at the store where we shop at its gorgeous!! Im so excited i think its going to be such a cute theme. That's about it really, u know of course i will post after the bday party with plenty of pics and hopefully some video. I defiantly want to share that with u all. I just cant get over how many of u all my readers have read me thru diff js and thru the yrs seen Danielle grow. It just goes by so fast. Well, i guess that's it for now, lol. Im kind of drawing a blank and dont have much else to share yet, lol. Hopefully my life will get more exciting soon, haa jk. Well hopefully, sometime this summer, we plan to go to Otown for a few days to visit some fam and friends. Im excited about that i miss them so much and Orlando. Ok for real, i am going to go now. Take care all, enjoy the pics. I also posted these on My Space too. there form last Monday when we went to the Pier aquarium, enjoy. Oh if i dont update for a while dont be worried like i said so much going on. But u can message me anytime at My Space, like most of u all do, email me too ok :)
 
Love u all, c you later!!
 
 
Preview
 
 
Preview
 
 
Preview
 
 
Preview
 
 
Preview
 
 
 
Preview
 
 
Preview
 
 
Preview
 
 
Preview
 
 
Preview

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there girly!!

Go Miss Danielle . . . now it's time to crack out the big girl undies, a trip to Victoria's Secret will do just fine . . . oh, wait, to young for that . . . well call me when she is like 14 and I will take a trip with her. Gawd I am addicted to that place.

Hope there comes a light at the end of the tunnel for you and Jay as far as work and finding a place to live. :) I am sure all will work out wonderfully in the end. You two are to sweet and to deserving, you just have a bad patch of apples right now.

Take care,

Amanda :)
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin

Anonymous said...

Wow great pics!!!!

Vincci