** sidenote, BIG thanks to Donna, her j link is on my other js sidebar, for these beautiful graphics. Ur the best hun! Also to u all, I miss u guys, *sniffs* where is the love, the comments, hee :)
Hi every1 :) I just wanted to post a quick entry and wish u all a very safe, Happy 4th of July!!! I hope u all had a great long weekend and hope all of u are having fun enjoying all the picnics, bbqs, festivities, etc. Any of u going to see some great fireworks? We sure are, I love it ;) I also want to take a moment before i go on to say God Bless to all those who are serving in the military, all the men and women, who do all they can for us. For us to keep living in the great country we live in and for our freedom. May u all be safe and God Bless you all, God Bless USA!! God bless to all the military wives friends i have, and ur husbands for all the sacrifices you make. We all need to take a moment, today, tommorow everyday and just think of these ppl. Anyway, its been a fun long weekend for us so far! Thursday really started it for us. It was payday well for Jason anyway, lol. He treated Danielle and i to a movie and dinner which we dont do often, lol. We saw the new Superman Returns movie. If you havent seen it, GO see it. Even if ur not a Superman/comic book fan. Its a awesome movie i cant even put it into words, very good. Not to mention the guy who plays Superman is fineee, hee. He is woww, haa. Really awesome movie!! That was Thursday pretty much. Friday, Jay was off so we went and ran some errands. he got his haircut finally. Mr. Buzz man, haa, jk Jay. He always gets his hair cut, well buzzed pretty short. But its great here for the summer and he doesn't have to deal with styling it, much easier, lol.

After that, we went by the beauty school that i am going to enroll in. I went to talk to them about how to get in and all. i had to fill out a short form, they faxed it over there main office. I have to call back after the holiday and get a appt set up. I believe in that appt is when the ball will get rolling. The lady was so nice and took me for a tour of the school. Its beautiful, so big and really state of the art. I loved it, i loved way better then the other school i planned to go to. It looks amazing. I cant wait to start but im still so nervous. i hope i get this, lol I hope i can learn how to do nails and facials with no problem, lol. There's even tests, bookwork involved, so its defiantly like school, lol. After that we went to the mall to walk around for a while, had dinner, then went home and watched movies we rented. That was Friday, lol. Saturday I spent the day with my mom, brother and the kids. I love to have Danielle there to play with her cousins any chance she gets, lol. Even though Danielle wasn't feeling too good at first part of the day. I thought of just staying at home but i didnt want to be bored. It was a blast except my mom came down with a bad headcold, shes been so sick for days. Poor Mm get better Mom, i love u :) Shes starting to get better though. Jay had to work all damn night so that sucked but at least i spent time with them. Yesterday, well that was a boring day, lol. But i gto things done i need to get done badly. I cleaned our part of the house, played with Danielle, took a walk with her, gave her a bath, the norm routine stuff. Jay worked till 7 pm last night, so it wasn't too bad. Mil made a nice meal for us all it was good. Then we all watched a movie, about it, kind of a slow day, lol. Tonight, we are going to a party that one of my mils neighbors are having for the 4th. So that will be fun to do. I will try to take some pics but i will tommorow for sure.
Tomm we will prob hang out with my brother and his kids we plan to meet them at the Pier, maybe have dinner with them or my mom. We were going to go out on mils friends sailboat but i really want to spend the 4th with my fam. We havent seen them much lately. So that's our plans. I hope u all are haivng fun!! Oh and i wanted to tell u all Danielle is still doing so great with the potty training thank god. I know she is really late on this but im proud of her for trying harder now. I cant wait to finally get in school hopefully in the fall. We plan to have her bday party on the 29th the day after her bday. I wish u all could be there but i plan to take lots of pics and hopefully some video to. Then i will share it of course ;) Well thats about it for now. Nothing new with apt because well we really need to clear our debts. so we are moving fwd with our bankruptcy. Im sure once that is all near done, our credit reports will start to clear and we will have a clean slate which makes us feel good. But for now its going to be a long process. Not much new on the Jay job thing either ;( I think unfort due to him having such poor credit he wont get hired in many places. But we wont give up. Ok, i really need to getgoing lol since he will be home in a bit. I love u all. Have a good rest of week and Happy 4th of July!!!

Love and hugs, Leslie














5 comments:
Hey Hey girly girl!
I hope you and the family have a fabulous 4th of July! If you happen to stroll into Cincinnati tomorrow (haha) you can stop by our place for a bbq and some fireworks set off hillbilly style. :-D
I heard that the Superman movie was lame, damn critics, they don't know what the hell they are talking about. We saw the Devil Wears Prada over the weekend, girl you need to drag Jason to that movie, he wants to whine about going to the mall and carrying your purse . . . mwahaha, this movie will have him begging for you to take him to the mall rather than pick out another movie to watch. It was so girly and cute though. I loved it. Speaking of which, I know you are a shop-a-holic, but are you a reader? I got the best book to pass along to you if you are . . . I'll ship it with your flip flops, that is if you like to read, I know me I hate to read, but this book is wonderful! Mwahaha.
Ding. Next subject. Girl I will come to Florida just to be your first client! Yeah!
Ugh my tummy hurts, I ate to much for lunch, damn food just keeps shoving itself into my mouth. HaHaHa.
Either way, Happy 4th, I will talk to ya later. Love ya!
Amanda :)
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin
Hey girl! Wow you're finally going to beauty school???? Congrats! I hope everything works out after the holidays! Please give a hug from me to Danielle : )
Smiles!
Vincci
hey hey heyy
thatd be so cool to do nails and stuff.. DO MINE!! paaaleazeeee? lol but yeah hope you had a saaaaafe holiday...me .. i worked, and worked, oh and then guess what?
I WORKED!!!
yeah, it was AWESOME *rolls eyes* lol but yeah take careeeeee
<3jackieee
Ps
wow im kinda slow.
i didnt know you were psychic
thats so cool.
recently a friend and i went and saw on, at a place called spirt of the moon, here in cali..it was interesting, she talked about my mission and stuff..dunno if she was real or not, but yeah. but thats so cool
ive senced dread before, and like death, and then it happens, but i freak myself out and just ignore it, eh dunno. but yeah so well thats all i wanted to say lol
Hi Leslie! Sorry I haven't been by much lately......between work and vacation I have been a busy booger!
Beauty School sounds great! Hope everything pans out for Jay!
Chris
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment