Thursday, December 7, 2006

Video of our visit to the Christmas home display!

Hey every1, hows it going? I hope u all are having a good night! Just wanted to post another video i took tonight. I have to warn u first lol my voice is kind of loud. Cause i wasnt sure if the mic on my dig cam would pick up my voice well. So u may want to turn down the volume a bit, lol. Oh and the quality isnt as nice as the one i have on my comp. But still came out way better then the 1st video. Its dark too in some places. This is us at this house we went to thats about 15 min away. They open their well outside of their home, every yr to the public and have this amazing, beautiful lights display. Its gorgeous not nay better word to describe it better in person. However i give u a tour of it. I also took some pics. So enjoy.  I will fill you all in on things going on in the next entry. Not much really, except i was able to go out with Jay and Danielle tonight to see this cause, i quit my job, lol. Yeah i did, i had enough of it. I will explain more later next time. But i made enough money to help out for Christmas so i tried, lol. Oh and if you like check the website out too on this display its well known across the county. These ppl have had this up every yr for 30 yrs unreal.

Heres the site: www.christmasdisplay.org

 

** Heres the link for the movie. I cant get the actual movie to come up on aol, no shock there, lol. Sorry all ;)

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1531788097

 

 

 

 

 

 

<FONTCOLOR=#CC66FF>

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, and they've been doing that every xmas for thirty years? that takes a lot of patience and time. there is no way I'd be able to even come close to that. I'm that person out in the yard who puts up a string of lights, turn it on to find out that one bulb has burned out so of course none light up . . . so, throw the lights away and put up a plastic santa and call it a day ;)

thanks for sharing Leslie, that was interesting . . . . I do want that giant teddy bear sitting my the gate. *whistles* yeah yeah, so I have this bear thing.

Steph~

p.s. always thinking about you guys, nothing but good vibes heading your way