Hey all hows it going? I hope well and u all are having a good week and holidays! Well since i havent done an entry in a quite a bit i thought i would do one right, lol. Here goes.. go down, keep going, lol. Enjoy cause......
I am on camera, well we are, lol Enjoy my 1st video entry. Let me tell u to upload it on you tube a pain, lol. Not hard but it took forever to load, lol. I think i need faster high speed, lol. I cant wait to see u all comments, lol. Leave some love, hee and hope u like the movie. Love you all xoxo, Leslie
Side note: Omi gosh, lol. I was just watching it a bit and realized the quality isnt too great ;( It came out better on the comp then on you tube. When i talked it didnt look right and it was going faster or something weird. Im sure u all will notice that too. Oh well, lol. Hope u enjoyed, *hugs














6 comments:
gah for some reason I tried for ten minutes to watch this and all I got was a loading screen :( Sorry Leslie, and here I thought I'd be first to see it. *mumbles* :)
Steph~
Ditto that . . . just the loading screen for me too.
:'-( Sniffle
Amanda
Maybe it loads fine for you because the actual video file is on your computer? i dunno hun...but it just says Laoding for like 15 minutes...never plays...maybe give us the link to where it is at YouTube until it's fixed? I dunno but i wanna see it! :(
I see'd it! I see'd it!
Fantastic darlin' thanks for the tour. Maybe I will give ya'll a tour of my bachlorette pad now . . . whoot! whoot!
Talk to you soon,
Amanda :D
Well it worked for me this time around. I was patient and let the entire blog page load until I didn't see any blue at the bottom and then I hit play. Took five minutes during which time I caught up on my email and suddenly I heard Leslie's voice in the background :) So it does work Leslie, got it loud and semi-clear ;) You guys trying out for those over dubbed old kung-fu movies? *innocent blink* Sorry couldn't resist. Anyway, nice deco for Christmas, Danielle is lovely as usual. I hope you guys have a wonderful holiday, I'm sure we'll be hearing from you before then.
p.s. Miss Danielle, santa sees each time you back talk your mommy and daddy so they don't really have to tell santa ;) *tight hugs little one*
Steph~
Oh i love this!!! Oh my gosh..that's awesome! You're so creative! You should be a tour guide! I love your place and Danielle's room...yeah she does have lots of toys..but since she's an only child...I think it's ok : ) I like her little table too..too cute!
Smiles!
Vincci
Post a Comment