Tuesday, January 9, 2007

*New entry from My Space* Our week & some movies ;)

Hola mi chicos, hows it going? Happy weekend. I am definetly glad the weekend is here, lol. Although it would be a better one for me if i wasnt so damn sick, blahh. Yeah i finally got my cold for the season, lol. I was hoping i wouldnt but well shit happens right, lol. I have had it the past couple of days. So I have been trying to rest well ok for me anyway, lol. Taking my meds trying to get better. I hate being sick, its just miserable. Anyway, hows every1 doing? we are doing pretty good here. I have some more movies to share, hee. I noticed i havent done a blog entry in a while. Honestly its because i havent had much to say, lol. also been busy here in the K household. Its been going well though. Hmm whats going on. Well as u will see in the movie. I have been taking care of my brothers kids for him this week. They still were out of school for the Christmas break. They go back on Monday. So i took care of them Wed, Thurs, and Fri. It went well there usually very good for there aunt. I thought while they were here, it would be fun to tape them. I hope u all enjoy.

 

What else is going on, oh yeah we are planning a family trip in a few weeks. I am so excited! We have to wait on our w-2s from the jobs of course to do our taxes. Once we get that done, then we will have the money to play with to do what we want. Well sort of, lol. We owe my mom some money but we are happy to pay her back, lol. She deserves it for sure but still alot of money will be gone from that. Then have some bills to pay of course. So we should have enough though for our trip. We already have season passes well annual pass to Sea World. So we booked a hotel in Orlando, we also want to go to Disney too. Normally this trip is for Jay and i to be alone. But this yr, we are going to take Miss Danielle. We really want to take her to Disney to meet all the characters. Im so excited! I cant wait to go :) I will of course take lots of pics on that trip, video and all that stuff. Also my hunnys bday Jason's, is coming up next Sat. So I will remind u all, hee to send him lots of bday love ok? Jan 13th. lol. Plan to have a nice dinner with him out that day too :)

 

Its been going good here, we had a nice week. We got all of our Christmas stuff down a few days ago. Made me a bit sad but king of glad we got it all down too. A new yr, new beginning, I am all for that, lol. Last night my brother watched Danielle for Jason and i as a fav for watching his kids. It was nice for Jay and i to have a few hrs alone. No didnt get any of the good stuff in there, heee, lol. But we still had great couple time. We went to a movie on my bro, he got us gift cards for Christmas. We saw We Are Marshall. Bridgett, u are right what a movie. It was beautiful, sad, yet funny in some parts, very touching. A great movie, go see it if u havent, such a great movie. Then after, we went to Applebees for a late dinner, drinks. It was great ;) So that as our night. This weekend we will be having dinner with my mom, tonight actually. May hang out with my friend Marie tomm night. We want our girls to play. I will see how i feel though. Ok i think i blabbed enough. Got some movies to show, lol. Enjoy all ;) Love u guys and have a good weekend!

oxxo, Leslie

Here are the links to the movies!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1685918740

http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c223/jasonsangel26/?action=view&current=DSCN0472.flv

0 comments: