Tuesday, January 9, 2007

* Old entry from my space* Sea World & more ;)

Hola mi chicos, hows it going? I hope all of u are having a good end to the last week of 2006. Can you all believe another yr has came by and went? I sure cant but all honesty i cant wait till 12 am tomm night, lol. I want 2007 to be here, lol. Not that this yr was such a bad yr but could have been wayy better. Although in the end for us, it improved so i thank god for that. I really want to try to fit in a special New yrs entry soon here and reflect on the past yr and so. hopefully will get that in soon. Anyway our week has been great. As u can see on our title we went to Sea World this Wednesday with the inlaws. Jasosn uncle, aunt and his cousins and us of course. It was wonderful, a chilly day in central fl with temp only going up to 60. I know, i know not cold to u ppl up north sorry, lmao. But with the wind it felt chilly esp in the early am. The afternoon got nicer. I am not complianing it was perfect weather. I rather it be cool when i go to a theme park. Let me tell u though it was crowded. I guess with of course ppl from up north coming down, kids off from school, it was slamming. But still a great day, especially the fact that Miss Danielle wasnt feeling too well but she was a trooper and stuck it out. I know she had such a great time. As u will see in the many, many pics, lmao. I took over a 100 pics. But i left some out, lol.

 

I took 3 movies but decided to only show two. Cause of the simple fact one of them was the same as the other anyway. Im sorry for my shaking of the cam, lol. I tried not to but my shirt i think was bothering me, lol and its hard to keep it steady too, lol. I did my best, lol. Also may want to turn the volume down, i know ti may be a bit loud. Also, lol forgive my loud self for all my loud cheering and clapping yeah that would be me u will hear, lol. I had so much fun couldnt help it. Just wanted to share with u all what we did. Lets see what else is going on. Hmm well as far as New yrs plans all up it the air really, lol. We will prob go visit my fam if there doing anything, which i doubt. Just watch the countdown with them. Or go to my inlaws i think there having a get together. either way i will get some drink on, lol and toast the New yr. Whats ur guys plans? I hope whatever it is u have a great time but also be very careful and safe ok? Too many crazy ppl out there, lol. Anyway later today, we will be visiting my uncle and his fam, having a fam dinner. Thats nice considering its right after Christmas but neat we are going to get together. Looking fwd to it. Jason has been back to work swing, Danielle is just getting over a bad cold flu thing. Shes doing alot better. Thats it really. Just cant wait for 2007! With that here are the movies and pics. I will post more soon. Love u all, have a great weekend. If i dont post before then have a very Happy and safe New Year!

Love u guys soo much! Leslie

** Links to the movies & pics!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1631403032

 

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1631633757

 

Pic link :

http://2927444224.slide.com/p/0/Danielle+in+the+buggy

0 comments: