Having fun or just been busy & not in a blogging kind of mood, lol. Hi all :) Wow its been i think a few weeks since my last entry dang, lol. Time to play catch up. Hope all of you are doing well. We are doing good here, enjoying the summer. We've been busy doing plenty of summer activities, family visits and chillin with friends too. I will share whats going on with some pics & a few words...
** Pic below from last week. Jay was off from work, I believe it was Thurs & Friday. So we decided to have our niece & nephew over for the night. As always we have a great time when the kids are over. Danielle really loves playing with her cousins. Anyhow my niece & nephew got free bowling passes from the bowling alley nearby for having good grades. Did we take advantage of that lol. So we took the kids bowling. Everyone played but me, lol. Im not into bowling ok, i just stink at it, lol. Plus i enjoy watching & taking pics :) It was a fun time. Here is Danielle with her cousin Chris. Him helping her get the ball down the lane.
My niece took this pic of Danielle & I ;) (excuse my makeup free self yuck, lol)
All the kids. My niece & nephew were so great, such good big cousins. They were helping Danielle with her bowling aww. Danielle did great with their help :)
Angie, my niece took a pic of hubby & I. I like this one even though it came out dark.
Danielle & Angie. Too cute ;)
Aww I love this one too Chris & Danielle :)
Danielle styling in her bowling shoes, lol ;)
Last but not least the cutey herself. I love how this pic turned out. Such a beautiful smile & beautiful girl we have ;) The game was a close one. Jason usually wins. But i guess with him being tired was in the kids favor haa, lol. My nephew won he did great. I think Danielle was 2nd. All in all a fun time ;) Then after we braved taking all the kids out for pizza & ice cream. The kids loved the pizza place we took them too. Then to Mcds for ice cream yum. After we went home, then played some board games, watched tv and off to bed we went. It was a great time ;)
This was from this Monday afternoon I think. Hubby had the day off agian. So we decided to go to the pool here where we live. You can see theres a smaller pool there. Thats the kiddie pool which Danielle loves. The bigger pools is the main pool. The water was great that day really warm & refreshing. Thats not even half of the pool in the pic. Its huge. I couldnt get a good shot of the whole pool. We had a great time swimming and enjoying the sunny but cloudy day.
Danielle lounging, aww to cute. I took this pic of her smiling though. But somehow the stupid cam didnt catch the smile. Ugh i dont like my cam phone, lol
So because of that, I had to get another pic of her smiling when we got home, lol. Heres her in her cute new bathing suit with dressup hat & Tinkerbell purse, lol
Now, lol for the Twihard fans out there like me, hee, lol. Enjoy this, its what i call my Twilight wall. Complete of 3 beautiful posters from the movie. I just bought the left one of the dvd cover of Twilight & the one at the end of New moon. I love this wall. I will add to it somehow. I hope with the movie posters of Eclipse & Breaking Dawn. Obsessed? Yes I am & proud of it, lol.
There you have it a update with pics & some words. I hope you enjoyed the recent pics. As i said things are going pretty good. Im sorry i havent been by in awhile. I just have been so busy with trying to keep Danielle busy & haivng fun. Plus i just havent been in the blogging mood & there hasnt been that much to share. We did have a nice Fathers day last Sunday. I hope all of you out there did too. Jay had to work though :( But he worked till 4 pm which wasnt bad i guess. After he got done with work, we headed to my moms for dinner, then chill with them after. Before we headed to my Moms though, a small prob happened. Our ac went out. Yeah great timing right. Hot temps are everywhere this summer, where we live real bad. We had lots of heat advisorys in Florida last week. Not good timing for the ac to be out, uggh. So needless to say, Jay had to call his Mom to see if we could spend the night at her place.We knew we couldnt sleep in that heat. The houses temp went past 80 by the time we went to my Moms for dinner. Of coruse Jays mom understood and was cool of us spending the night there. Thank God we had that option. We had a ncie dinner & time at my Moms. Then after went home, packed up our things real quick & went to my inlaws for the night. Thank God on Monday, the ac company came by & were able to get the ac fixed. We werent sure if they could that soon. So all is good now.
This week hasnt been too eventful just basically hanging at home, taking D to the pool and hopefully this weekend we will visit my Mom agian. Jay has Sunday off. We want to see the new Transformers 2 movie bad, lol. Hoepfully we may be able to, dont know yet. Oh and its officially over a week now till our trip to Wisconsin. Yep i cant believe it. It will be here before we know it. We will leave Sat July 10th & come back the 20th. I know, i seemed excited about it when I 1st mentioned it. Honestly im not really. I am only going to make Jason happy. I know that may sound worng. I want to say im very grateful his family is making this trip happen for us. We are thankful. But for those who know me really well & my history with Jays family you will understand. I will try to explain more another time. I care about them cause its his family & i respect them. Thats about it. I just feel even over 8 yrs later of being with my hubby. I feel very uncomfy aorund these ppl. I just have always gotten the vibe there nice to me cause Jay is married to me thats it. Thats as far as it goes. I always feel misunderstood by them & just like an outsider. Like I said theres more to explain. I want Jay & Danielle happy. I know he wants to see his family & more see WI, he hasnt been there in yrs. I know its good for D too to see family she rarely sees. I pray this trip goes well, lol. That i will have soem fun, lol. We do have some good plans, going to the zoo, a Italian festival. So thats things to look fwd to. I will be sure to take pics and i hope movies too.
Well i guess thats it for now, i blabbed enough, lol. Hope you all have a good weekend. Oh & a big thanks to Steph from Dirt & Lace blog for making me a blog button. Check it out on my sidebar and feel free to spread the word about my blog ;)
ttys, Love to you all, Leslie
Friday, June 26, 2009
Wow time flys when you're...
Posted by Leslie at 4:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














5 comments:
Its about time you updated missy!!! :)
Hi Leslie
I cant imagine no AC in florida, my hubby was just there and he said it was miserably hot. We dont have AC, but in WA you just dont need it, not hot enough!
Caitlin pointed out one single house in our neighborhood that appears to have AC, ha ha
Danielle is so pretty! I think she looks like you and Jay combined, only with blonde hair! (maybe you had blonde hair as a child?)
It doesnt sound wrong to me to not want to visit family, especially if they pay your way. I have been there, done that, it always comes back to haunt me somehow because somehow when they paid our way for something it gave them the right to A) make comments about how I am a stay at home mom and I should be working then I wouldnt have to have relatives pay....and
B) hold the money over my head while repeatedly saying they dont want repayment, (they just want to be able to say they paid...UGH!) i JUST CANT DEAL WITH IT!
But I know you are calmer than me, LOL
Good luck with the trip sweetie!
MORNING CHICA!!
I WANT TO HEAR THE DIRT SO EMAIL ME!! LOL
THE POOL AT YOUR COMPLEX IS SOOOOOOOOO NICE AND DOESN'T LOOK BUSY EITHER..I WOULD BE THERE EVERY DAY!!
MY GIRLFRIEND HAS THE WEEK OF SO WE ARE PLANNING SOMETHING EVERYDAY..BEACH...LAKE...POOL ETC..I AM EXCITED BECAUSE AS YOU KNOW IT GETS BORING BEING HOME ALL DAY RIGHT?? SHHHH DON'T TELL ANYONE ELSE I SAID THAT THEY WILL SHOOT US...LOL ;-)
HOPE YOU HAVE A FUN SUNDAY WITH YOUR HUNNY...
sounds like you are having a great summer so far! i was wondering when you would be going to WI. i hope it's a good trip, hon.
can't wait to hear all about it-- i think you'll end up liking WI. even if his family is a PITA. lol
xo
Hello!!! I was just in Chicago in April, we went to WI and it's wonderful. Lots of farms!!! LOL!!! My B-Day was wonderful, thank you for your well wishes!!! I turned 29 this year, no more birthdays for me.....LOL!!! Hope you update here soon!!!
Post a Comment