Hola amigos! I hope everyone had a good week last week & weekend ;) Our week & weekend were great :) I thought i would share with you highlights of our week last week & weekend, in pics. Hope you all enjoy.
** This is a picture of Danielle & her bff Maddie on the last day of school last Tuesday. Danielle had a half day on the last day of school. She had an awesome day. Her class spent the day watching movies, reading, playing games, enjoying time together, saying their good byes. They made cards for the teacher & each other. They were lots of hugs shared too. Anyhow a nice surprise happened when Jay & I picked up D after school. We saw her best friend Maddies Mom & Maddie there. I think i mentioned awhile back that Maddie's family moved a couple of months ago or more. Because of that, Maddie changed schools. It really bummed D & Maddie. So Maddie came by to visit the class. It was great :) Oh and also, Danielle had a really great report card! She improved so much & also got a reading award. We are so proud :)
**Jay & I decided on Tues since it was the last day of school to have a night of fun. I asked my brother to see if his kids could spend the night with us. of course my brother agreed. It was perfect that day too since Jay had the day off. My brother brought the kids by in the afternoon. We went swimming for awhile at the pool here where we live. Then we all got ready to go out to dinner. We went to eat at Perkins. Its a really nice family place to eat. Anyhow, they just happened to have a kids eat free night & kids night. The kids each got a balloon, to decorate their own cookies & face painting. *Above is my niece & nephew at the restaurant.
Aww a very sweet brother & sister moment. Not many of those haa, jk, lol
Miss Danielle getting her face painted :)
The result a rainbow caterpillar, lol :)
My niece Angelina & Danielles faces
Now its my nephew Chris's turn
The result a very cool spider, sweet! We really had a blast that night. When we got home from dinner, we played some video games, board games, & chatted. Then the next day hubby had to work early. I was on my own with the kiddos, lol. It went well we just hung out until my brother got the kids later that afternoon. A really fun couple of days. Danielle loved of course having her cousins over for the night & day next day.
A picture of the view from out back of Jays Mom & stepdads home. Nice view huh? The day though was cloudy, it rained a bit but we enjoyed the pool anyway, lol. My inlaws have been out of state since last Thurs. So we asked them while they were on their trip if we can come by, use the pool, maybe do some laundry too, lol. They of course agreed which was great of them. It was nice to have the pool to ourselves. Even though we have pool where we live, lol. Its better though to not have to share the pool, lol.
Danielle enjoying the water :)
I thought i would take a pic of the pretty clouds :)
another view from out back of my inlaws home
Miss Danielle striking a pose.
As you can see, we had a awesome week last week & weekend ;) Now that its summer things are going to be more busy around here with lots to do, lol. So i may not be around as much. Honestly i could use the break anyway, lol. I dont blog often anyway. Still though, just thought id give you all a heads up if you dont see me as often. I will try to post though at least once in a while with pics & updates. Speaking of, If you havent had a chance please check out the last entry, its a audio one. There are more updates.
Well i guess thats it really :) Not much else to tell. Its going to be another busy but fun filled week. Tomorrow Danielle & i are going to hang out with a good friend of mine & her daughter. We havent seem them much in months. It will be nice for sure to catch up & have the girls play too. Then i am pretty sure sometime this week we will be getting together with my mom, brother & the kids to do something cool. I may have the kids spend the night here again too. Its always fun when there here. My Mom may watch D on Thurs so Jay & i can have a date night. Jay & i are looking fwd to that. Well take care all. Hope to hear from you all soon. Have a good week! xo
Monday, June 8, 2009
The week & weekend in pictures :)
Posted by Leslie at 4:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














4 comments:
Hi there! Sorry I ddint make it back last time to listen to your audio, the only reason is that your audios are usually very long and everytime I've been on blogger I only have say 5 minutes to read, here and there. So I tell myself I am coming back to listen and sometimes I forget. But I will try to be better at managing my blogger time!
Congrats to Miss D on her reading award! So glad to hear of her great report card! Hurray!
How wonderful her bff came by on the last day! How sweet!
Great pictures!
Looks like you have been busy missy!
your inlaws live in paradise girl!!
loved the pics! danielle is such a little ham, i love it! :)
hope you have a good rest of the week, and a great weekend :)
(that rainbow catepillar is SO cool!)
Post a Comment