Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving & other thoughts

Preview

 

 

Hi every1, *hugs* Hows it going? Hows your week going? I hope all of you all are doing great ;) I wasnt sure if i would be able to do an entry before Thanksgiving, lol. Im glad i got to fit one in real quick ;) Can you all believe in another two days we will be stuffing our faces? lol I know i cant geez, this yr has went by soo fast, wow, lol :) Anyway, as you all can see, i posted a gazillion pics agian, lmao. i hope you all enjoy them. I think as always they came out so great ;) I added some to the entry too. Yes, many you see are of our place all Christmas decked out whats missing is the tree of course which we will decorate and put up after our visit and Thanksgiving. Im so excited about tomm and the next few days!!! Im bummed out cause Jason has to work tomm till prob 5 pm, i am hoping he can get out earlier cause we need to be on the road and traffic is going to be nuts. His damn job, lol they knew we had to go out of town. Uggh i know they dont care, lol. But i swear i mean, if ppl havent gotten their turkey or Thanksgiving food yet thats just silly, lol. I dont get it. Sorry i just feel bad for my poor hubby and all his co workers for busting their asses so much in the store the past few days :( Anyway, on a lighter note, lol, we will be heading to St. Petersburg which is almost two hrs from where we live now. Thats where my mom, brother live and Jays mom. We plan to be there till Sunday. Whats stinks though is Friday, after Thanksgiving, Jay has to work, hes going to get Sat off but Friday he has to work :( I just feel bad cause he has to drive all the way back here and back down to St. pete agian ;(



 

Preview

 

 

But i want to stay longer and visit with my fam, its been so long since i have seen them and i dont want to head back tomm night, that would suck ;( but i feel bad for Jay ;( It will work out somehow ;) Danielle will be so happy to see my mom, my brother, her cousins, i cant wait to take lots of pics and stuff my face, haa, bad, lol. U know u all cant wait to eat too, lol. More so, i love the family gatherings i am BIG on that. I admit, i have been crying and all sad about things today. i guess things are hitting like tons of bricks ;( I know all in my last entry i said all im grateful for and i still am of course ;)But well, im human like every1 else. lol Things here have hit pretty much rock
bottom i mean finaically its so bad, we are scared at this pt. I know to some it may be just money but its not for us, cause we dont have it, its sad ;( Its too much for us, living here. We have been tyring so hard to make this work here and be happy but we just arent. I will have to get into this another time when i have more time to write and explain all that i mean. I know it could be worse and i am soo thankful all that we have then dont. But now that Christmas is near Jay and i keep thinking we may, really may, not have any money this yr for gifts ;( Its a sad, scary reality. It breaks our hearts we may not be able to get Danielle much of anything, *tears* Sorry all for this, i just need to get this all out ;(


Preview

 

 

Ok, i will change subject now sorry all, lol. Ty u all for reading ;) i think some of u all, may be reading more then commenting, haaa but i love the comments and love the ones i got, so ty ty ;) I love u all so much and u all just dont know how much ur friendships mean the world to me. Thru hard times like this for us and for us all ;) I am just so thankful this yr i have made new wonderful friends that i know will last, Melissa C, I love u with all my heart, woman u are so amazing, inside and out. U are a great, great best friend, mom , wife, i admire u so much hun ;) U have been there for me for so much Melissa i ty for that :) Lorraine, u have been so kind to me, so sweet, a good person to talk to and u have overcame so much too, u are definetly an inspiration in my eyes :) Ty for being so wonderful ;) Brandi hun, woww. I feel so bad we havent talked as much but i love u and my gosh gurl, u went thru so much this yr too and veryrecently. U are amazing, loving, sweet funny and just a wonderful, wonderful person. Dont ever, ever change :) Steph, what can i say? U are one of the few i have still remained a great friendship with in jland and beyond. U read my 1st j ever and stuck by me since. U have been so great to me, encouraging, funny, witty and loving in ur own way, lol. I love ya woman, ty. Kimmee, my sis always, u mean the world to me. I cant ever ty u enough for being there for me for just making me laugh and always been right by my side, i love u. Melissa L, i love u too sis, my other dear, lifelong sis. I love u, Donny and Josh so much. Im so glad we are becoming closer, we are seeing each other more and no matter what we will always, always be friends. ty u hunny ;) To all of u, i mean, ALL of you, ty ty for ur friendships, ur kind words, emails and love ;) I love u all ;) I tell ya having my time of month got me all sentimental, lmao. jk



Preview

 

Anyway, we did have a great last few days though as u can see in the pics. Sunday, my best friend Melissa came by with her hubby and son Josh whos 4 or 5, right Melissa L, lol. Sorry i should know, lol. We had such a blast though, it was so great to be with Melissa and have gurl chats and time and the men watching their football. We watched too, lol the kids played and had a blast ;) It was a good, chilling day. Yesterday was supposed to be Jays holiday thing at work, that didnt happen jerks, lol. They made him work all day from 4 am till 4 pm, so we couldnt get there in time, nice huh, lol. But later that night, we hit the mall for a bit, then went to my cousins for a visit ;) My cousin Adrian is awesome, i love u man ;) Hes a yr older then me 27, has this pretty good job, hes a car salesman. He has a nice living, im so proud of him, his wife, i love her, shes gorgeous. They have this beautiful, huge house, his wife has two kids from another relationship but he pretty much calls them his own its great ;) Anyway the beautiful girl u see with Danielle, is my cousins daughter Oreana. Danielle loves her, Oreana is in 5th grade but shes so great by playing with a 3 yr old, too sweet :) We had so much fun and laughs, so much so, we didnt get home till 2 am, lol. Good thing we live close, lol. So thats about it really ;) I guess this is my goodbye till we get back. i prob wont post till Monday or Tues of next week. i promise to catch up on all ur js then too, ok? I love u all, have a wonderful, fun, safe Thanksgiving! Miss u all and see u soon :) Hope u enjoy all the pics!!!

 

 

Preview

 


Love ya and hugs, Leslie

 

Preview

 

 

Preview

 

 

Preview

 

 

Preview

 

 

Preview

 

 

 

 

Preview

 

 

Preview

 

 

Preview

 

 

Preview

 

 

Preview

 

 

Preview

 

 

Preview

 

 

Preview

 

 

Preview

 

 


 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the pictures and letting me call you have a wonderful thanksgiving it finally let me in your journal yeah!

Anonymous said...

Hi Leslie,

Wow, you got your christmas stuff up already.  I thought I was rushing things doing it all the day after Thanksgiving.  But, I guess since you will be away that day, you did it early.  It will be nice to come home and it all festive.  Everything looks beautiful.  Danielle must be so excited.  

I am sorry you are so depressed about financial matters right now.  I know the feeling.  I have been there many times myself.  In my family we just buy gifts for the children.  The adults all just bring a dish and we eat, lol.  Hang in there, things will get better.

Sorry Jason has to work.  My husband is a Seafood Manager and he has to work on Thanksgiving til 12 noon and on Christmas Eve too.  Sorry to say, But, Get used to it!  The Holidays are the busiest season for the supermarkets.  

Enjoy your visit with your family and your Turkey dinner.  Have a Very Happy Thanksgiving!  

Love N Hugs,
Lorraine

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that u get to go visit your family for Thanksgiving, that will be the best ever!!  That sucks that Jay has to be back at work on Friday, what a bummer. Those grocery stores just don't care do they. I'm really sorry to hear that he has to travel back 2 hours then come back to get u. WOW!
At least he gets to be there with his and your family for T-day.
Things will work out, as they always do....Have Faith!! :)
Keep your chin up girl things will work out for u all. I will be praying for all of u.
Have a safe trip and don't eat too much...haha!! JK JK!! Bc I know I will be.....LMAO!!

TTFN,  Melissa

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl!!

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have a safe trip and have a good time with your family.

Smiles!
Vincci

Anonymous said...

Hey Leslie , Thank You for the e-card, hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
I can't buy really any presents this year too, it just feels horrible. Sorry!
Love the pictures, very cute, Danielle is all smiles! I can't believe it so many people are putting up they're Christmas decorations this early, yours look great!
Hugs, Jessica