

* A BIG TY to Krissy for this beautiful tag :) xo
Hola every1, *HUGS* Long time no hear huh? Wow, its weird, i havent had a aol j in a while so its neat but weird too, lol. I bet you all cant believe this huh? Me either, lol. I havent updated since almost 2 months ago, when i had the blogger j. I thought alot about it im like well, i admit i miss aols j a bit, lol. I miss how it looked and some of the features. Even though just a bit ago it got me so mad, im like why am i doing this agian, jk. I had an entry and of course, it didnt go thru ;( Grr, so here we go agian geez, lol. Hows every1 doing? I hope great ;) I try to catch up in u alls j as much as i can ;) Im not online as much as i used to be and its ok that way. Honestly i have a lot going on in my life, who doesnt right? But for a long a while, i wasnt up to journaling at all and more so, being in the jland thing :( Im still not but i realize i still have such wonderful friends who love me for me, who think im wonderful and a good friend, so that keeps me going and part of that made me want to do this again. Im more so doing it for me too, to record things, post lots of pics for u all, update when i can ;) I hope to at least post once a week, i will really try to, lol. Dont hold me up to that, jk jk ;) I do miss this. I want to get my feelings out, esp post about my experiences as a psychic, my encounters with ghosts, spirits and more. I look fwd to sharing many past stories with u all, some I may have shared, some i havent and of course, more new experiences too. Of course also, i will share lots about us, my fam and my life too in general :)

This will prob be a short come back entry im tired, really need to get some sleep and annoyed from aol haa, who isnt sometimes, lol. But i wanted to let u all know we are doing good for the most part :) Theres lots going on good and bad but mostly its ok. It will get better i know i have to keep all of our faiths strong ;) Having u all care and be in my life helps so much too ;) Before i go on real quick, im sure u all want to know about the previous entries i have here. I made this j originally for my psychic readings. I was hoping to get more ppl to find me didnt work too well, so u all are free to read about my services and please, please recommend me to any1, who needs my help. Id appreciate it! word of mouth will help me so much right now. Cause honestly, i havent had any clients or a read done in along while, its basically dry season, i guess for psychics, jk. * Lorraine hun, u have helped me though, with sending ur one friend and maybe more my wwy soon, so ty for that!* But the extra money would help a lot, esp right now with our sitaution not being good at all :( Anyway, on to happier things you all will see lots of pics, all of them are very recent, some from Halloween, some as recent as days ago ;) I hope u all enjoy and love them!! I will keep posting more, cause i love showing off my beautiful fam, lol. I know most of u all have seen them but for those who havent enjoy! As you can see, Danielle has gotten taller, more and more beautiful :) She is just such a doll, most days, lol and has gotten so smart :) Shes reading pretty good, not really reading yet but learning it. She can count real high in english and spanish, she knows a lot of her numbers and colors, its amazing how well she can talk in sentences too! We are so proud of her :)

Anyway, as for Jason, hes doing great ;) Hes been at the supermarket for almost 4 months now! I feel and he feels, hes finally found a job that he will stay atand grow in for a long time ;) Hes really enjoying it there, even though lately hes been busting his ass, lol with the holidays. But he works with good managers, co workers and all, so its been great for him thank god. We just hope and pray he gets the raise, he should get soon, hes worked so hard and more so, as some of u know, living on one income is very hard. Especially living here because its so pricey, we barely make our bills right now, its been real hard the past few months. Its made us rethink about a lot of things in our life and come to some been life altering descions. Nothting bad only better but still hard choices ot make. I will let u all know more about that later in another entry ;) As for me, im doing pretty good. Im trying to move around more, eat better and taking better care of myself ;) Yes, the babymaking is sitll going on, lol no success but we see it as its not probably time yet for another little one. But we know it will happen soon ;) No more hospital visits thank good too, so im doing ok ;) We are have been real busy, getting ready for Thanksgiving can u all believe its that time of yr already? Geez, i cant, lol. Im looking fwd to being with my fam, spending time with them. Its hard to be 2 hrs away from both of our families and friends. So we cant wait to head there for Turkey day dinner. I will write more soon, i hope, lol. But im really sleepy, just wanted to give u all quick update. I wanted to ty u all soo much for being so great ;) U all are wonderful to me and have really shown me meaning of real friendship :) Ty u all for being there ;) I love u all soo much, ttys.
* U may also if you like, leave my link you ur js section :) Thats fine, since this one is private ok?*

* Love and hugs, Leslie
** Heres some more pics and real recent too, enjoy! xoxxo
























6 comments:
Leslie, I am soooo ooooo oooo happy to see you back into an AOL format. : ) I am glad to just see you writing again.
I am so excited to get back into reading and leaving YOU comments, its hard when I never get to do that for you.
Huuugs
Brandi : )
Woohoo!
You're back!
<3
Roxy
Hey, welcome back! I love the pics! ~Amy
I am surpirsed LESLIE!! WOW...I'm happy that u decided to do your J again. U have inspired me to start back on my J. LOL
Love your pics on here, I always love seeing pics of your beautiful family. I'm really looking forward to T-Day as well! YUMMY!! Plus get to see fam as well. Thanks sooo much for being a really great friend to me!! U are the best!!
I can't wait to read more of your entires....sooo hurry up!! JK JK!!
Love, Peace and Animal Crackers to U!!
~Melissa
Hey Leslie!
This looks great! I'm glad you got back into blogging and I'm glad I did too. I guess it's something that just doesn't go away! Great pics by the way! Glad to hear you all are doing well. Yeah I can't believe that it's Thanksgiving already!
Smiles!
Vincci
Hi Leslie,
Welcome Back!. I am so glad to see you are journaling again. Looks really pretty too. Now, I can keep tabs on you, haha. Not much to say right now, I guess we have said it all in emails over the last few weeks. But, I have you on alerts now and will be back...I am so glad you decided to do this again, it is such good therapy and fun to go back and read what you were doing a few months ago. You just have to keep it up. Hey, about the baby making, just keep practicing, you guys will get it right, Danielle will have a baby brother or sister soon. Good luck to ya and have fun tryin'. Have a great Thanksgiving if I dont catch up with ya before then.
Love N Hugs,
Lorraine
Post a Comment