Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Another week, pics and our Thanksgiving :)

Preview

 

 

Hi every1, *hugs* Hows your week going? I hope great :) I wanted to drop by and say a quick hi and see how every1 is. Of course, lol, i wanted to post plenty of pics from Thanksgiving and from our long weekend with visiting our families, ;) You will see them on the bottom of the post. I also posted some up here as well :) I hope every1 had a great Thanksgiving and long weekend ;) We sure did, it turned out awesome and went by too fast i guess. It always does right? lol. It started off last Wed night, Jay ended up getting off early from work, so that was great :) We were worried he prob be stuck there most of the night and we couldnt be on the highway. But it turns out his job were pretty cool about it. So Jay got home from work after 3:30 pm last Wed. We finished up our packing, got ready, and Danielle all ready and headed out the door before 6 pm. We went on the highway really worried we were going to be in back to back traffic but the ride turned out great and we got to my mom and bros place around 8:30 near 9 pm. It was great the minute we got there, we felt so happy to be back home, to see my mom, brother and just to be with my family. We had fun that night, just relaxed and caught up, Danielle enjoyed being with her nana, then we all went to bed and got ready for Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving, we headed to Jasons mom and stepdads home to be with them and Jays grandparents, for a few hrs. Before the big fam dinner my family was having at my Uncles. We didnt think we would eat at my mils but turned out, they had their meal ready a bit earlier and we had some samples, lol. We tried real hard to not eat too much, it was pretty good, lol. Then around 3:30 pm, we headed out on the road again, to the bridge that leads to where my Uncle lives in Tampa thats about 15 min or so from where Jays mom lives. We got there before the rest of the fam, lol, then my mom and brother arrived and every1 after. It was about almost 10 adults, my aunt, uncles, and all my cousins, lol. It was a big, typical Perez fam dinner, lol, crazy haa. It was delicious as u see in the one pic i took of the food, lol. Im crazy i know. We had turkey and ham and so many sides and desserts it was crazy, lol. It was a wonderful meal and more so being with my family, catching up, watching all the kids run around, play, being silly it was fun. Danielle clung to my baby cousins my aunts new baby, it was so cute, Danielle also loved being around my younger cousin Amy too. There were the only 2 girls there, poor Danielle, lol.


 

Preview

 

 

My niece and nephew were with their mom for Thanksgiving this yr :( So it wasnt the same without them, we missed them but what can u do. Jay had to leave around 7 pm to head back to Orlando cause he had to work on Friday. I felt so bad but i didnt want to go back home yet. I wanted to spend more time with my mom, brother and then his kids were coming for the weekend. So, i decided to stay behind with Danielle while Jay worked his early shift Friday. Friday afternoon while Jay was at work and on his way back to St. Pete, I spent time with my dearest and good friend Rick. Hey man *waves*, lol. It was great, he was such a gentleman, u were, lol. He took me out to lunch, we hung out at the mall, talked for a couple of hrs there and he took me back to my moms. it was nice to have a break from Danielle and to hang out with a good friend. I missed hubby though and wish he was there with us, instead of working, lol. But when i got back to my moms near 5 pm, Jay was already there, the rest of the night we had a nice meal with my mom, brother and the kids, it was good too ;) Mommys always cook the best, lol :) The rest of the weekend while we were there it was visiting with my mom, brother and my niece and nephew ;) Danielle had such a great time playing with her cousins, uncle and her nana, Jay and i enjoyed being with our fam and having a little break from home. We visited with his mom agian too the day were left, Sunday. It was hard to leave and go back. I cried when we left my moms driveway. That saying is so true, you never know what you have till its gone. Jay and i wanted to have a better life, a new life, opportunities, job wise, money wise, to live somewhere with possiblities. We knew that place would be Orlando, we thought ;( Since we have been here, financially the worst we ever have been, we are very homesick. I know Danielle misses her grandmas and fam, its been tough. I admit, i know i was so bored with where we used to live and living here near Orlando is awesome and so fun. But u have to have lots of money to live here too which we dont have, lol. We miss our families so much its just been real hard. While we were there this weekend, we made a tough, ok not so tough but BIG choice. We decided..... to move back to where we used to live. Melissa L, i know u prob will read this and freak, lol. We love living here in Orlando but we dont have our fam here especially when we need them and there too far and more so the closeness. Im so close with my mom, bro and niece and nephew. I love them so much and being far from them seeing them maybe every month or other is too hard.



 

Preview

 

 

 

If we move back, i can work for sure, my mom or Jays mom can watch Danielle and i can get a parttime job. Just so many good reasons then none to move back. But its not going to be easy, we have to break out of this lease where we live here, that will be hard cause they are such jerks here, uggh, long story. Then money to move, we will use our tax refund money to help with that, then Jay has to try to get a job transfer, find a place to live agian, lots of things. So we think target wise and realistically, we wont be able to move back till late Feb early March next yr. I so wish sooner but well, we cant. i hope sooner the sooner the better, because we cant afford to live in this apt anymore its eating us dry, its taking money we dont have, the bills are so high esp in one income. More so , we really miss our family ;) Anyway, so thats whats going on really, lol. I know i mentioned on a couple of entries about a big decision we are going to make, thats what is was, lol. Other then that, things are great ;) We are looking fwd to Christmas of course, so we can spend more time with our families again :) We put up our Christmas tree finally, it looks beautiful, we had to get a new one this yr. I will take pics of it soon and post :) We have our photo Christmas cards ready, i will be sending some to some of u, *wink* So please let me know in an email ur addy and i will be happy to send u one ;) I love sending them, ok i just love this time of yr :) Have any of u all done or gotten most of ur shopping done? Hmm, not us yet, lol. Bad i know but like i said, money is low this yr. We prob wont get anything till week before Christmas, i was dreading that but what can u do, lol. Not much else going on. Jay, Danielle and i may go have dinner out with my longtime best friend Nicole on Friday night for her bday. She invited us out, so we are looking fwd to that. Thats all the big plans we have, lol. I guess thats it for now. Oh if u havent noticed yet on my other j links section, i have a new j. Its a photo journal on a different j site. I hope u all check it out and let me know what u think ;) I havent posted pics yet but i will soon ;) Ty Brandi for inspiring me to do this type of j, cause i love ur photo j ;) I hope all of you have a good rest of week ;) Take care and i will post agian soon ;) I love u all ;)

 

 

Preview



 

*hugs and love, Leslie

 

 

Preview

 

*Heres my brother Damien and I ;)

 

 

Preview

 

* I love this pic of Jason, I love u hunny xoxo

 

 

Preview

 

* too cute, shes so beautiful, love u Danielle :)

 

Preview

 

*Heres Danielle with our niece, Angelina

 

Preview

 

 

* Heres Danielle with my cousin Amy ;)

 

Preview

 

* I love this one :)

 

 

Preview

 

* This is us at the yacht club in St. pete where we had lunch with Jays family, last Sunday

 

 

Preview

 

* This is my aunt with my cousin Calen :)

 

Preview

 

* This is our nephew Christian with Danielle

 

Preview

 

 

 

Preview

 

*this is us with Jasons mom and stepdad

 

 

Preview

 

* us at Thanksgiving :)

 

** Heres the new photo journal link ;) Please feel free to stop by! I just posted some pics and add my link to ur j, if you want! Love u all ;)

http://www.pinktify.com/mylifethrusnapshots/

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Leslie,
Sounds like your Thanksgiving was just what you needed, seeing family and all. You're lucky you had such nice weather, it snowed a bit up here in NY.
I think it's great that you've decided to move back home, if it would help out financially it's the thing to do and spending time with family is everything!
Jessica

Anonymous said...

Hi Leslie!!

These pictures look great! Sounds like a lot of fun and smiles! Oh mayn I can't believe you're moving back! It's kinda weird because I already know two people who are moving back home and then Sammy said "Well it comes in threes" so you're the third person! So that means it's a good decision : )

Smiles!
Vincci
www.pt.pinktify.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Leslie,

I am so glad you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Every one looks so happy in the pics.  You look so good in that pciture where you are dressed in black, look at you, showing a little cleavage.  You look great.  

I think you are making the right decision to move back and be with your families and loved ones.  I am sure everything will work out just fine from there.  

I will go check out your photo journal and put it on alerts so I will catch your entries.

Love N Hugs,
Lorraine

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good Thanksgiving!
Good luck with the move hun!


<3
Roxy

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, and thanks for sharing them....reminds me of all the pics that I need to get done and posted to my journal...lol....
~Braxton