Thursday, March 9, 2006

*Audio* Our 4 yr wedding anniversary :) Pt.4

 

Preview

 

 

Hi agian every1 ;) I hope u all got to hear the audios ok because my cell was breakin a bit, lol. Im sorry if i cut off a bit there ;) But ty u all as always for listening ;) As i said in the audios i couldnt believe Jay and i celebrated our 4 yr anniversary today time flys. I remember like ti was yesterday our beautiful wedding day. I was very preggie, lol well 4 mos. I had this beautiful fairytale gown, all sparkly and gorgeous. I remember every1 telling me i was a beautiful bride and also how nervous Jason was. I remember being the most happy ever besides the day Danielle was born on that day. It was a beautiful day filled with love and everlasting happiness. We have been so many crazy, good rocky pts in our 4 yrs of marriage but our love, Our true love worked thru it all. Theres no one else i rather spend the rest of my life with. he makes me so happy feel so beautiful, loved and so complete. He completes me truly. Hes my best friend and my love. Anyway, hope u all enjoy the pics we took from our Busch Gardens trip. we had such a blast esp since Jay hasnt been there before. we went on a couple of fun rides, Just acted like silly ppl, lol. Had a nice romantic dinner after, it was perfect. Now back to reality right, lol jk. But well i guess thats it, the night before was kind of rough but i will save it for next entry. I just wanted to ty u all agian for ur comments and Jessica thank u for this email u sent. I hope u dont mind, I posted it its beautiful, ty hun i love yah gurl :)

 

Take care every1 and ttys :) *hugs and love, Les

 

 

Preview

 

 

To Leslie & Jay,

   Wishing you a special day that's filled with nothing less Than lovely hours brightened by your love and happiness...Wishing you more happy years to share as husband and wife, With special dreams and memories to cherish all your life. Happy Anniversary
                            
Love, Jessica
 
 
        
The ABC's of Marriage
 
 
Absolutely Adore each other
 
Be best friends
 
Compromise
 
Discover new things together
 
Encourage each other
 
Forgive & Forget
 
Gaze in each others eyes often
 
Hold hands & hug a lot
 
Inspire & intrigue each other
 
Joke & laugh with each other
 
Kiss kiss kiss
 
Love with all your hearts
 
Marvel at each others talents
 
Nurture each others' souls
 
Overcome problems together
 
Play games
 
Quiet each others fears
 
Remember the little things
 
Say "I Love You" Everyday
 
Take time for Tenderness
 
Understand & care deeply
 
Value everything you share
 
Wish on stars together
 
X press your true feelings
 
Yearn for each others touch
 
Z zz...in each others arms
 
 
 
 
Preview

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn you have been busy with entries, LOL.  Great set of pictures, posts, and audio.  

I am not surprised that 4 years just flew by.  11 have gone by for us like nothing.

Chris
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Congrats girl!!!!! Awww..I love the ABC's..that's cute. It's good to always remind each other of that. : )

Smiles!
Vincci