Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Just another survey & other things...

Preview

 

Hola every1 ;) Hope all of u had a good weekend ;) Just wanted to say a quick hi and see how u all are doing ;) I wanted to give u a little update on things. Before that though, i got this cool survey in a email by my gurlie, Melissa C, love yah hun. If u like, u can copy and paste this too and put it in ur j ;) Oh and before i start this, I wanted to let u know, those of u who also read my pic blog, i decided to move it to aol. Im sorry Vincci :(  I loved the Pinktify blog and i wont take it down. I will prob still post in it once in awhile. But i wanted to have some more readers and maybe new j links to read too. If you all like, please link this new j in ur j's and check it out :) I love it, heres the link :)

 
 
 
 
1. What time is it?  12:39 am
 
2. What's your full name?  Leslie Marie Bobe Koeske
 
3. What are you most afraid of?  of something tragic happening to the ones i love.
4. What is the most recent movie that you saw in a Theatre? The Shaggy Dog, that was soo cute :)
 
5. Place of birth?  Manhattan, New York City
 
6. Favorite new food?  Hmm so many but a couple are those south beach diet meals the Southwest chicken wraps and these albacore tuna filets in the pouch yumm
7. What's your natural hair color?  Dark brown
 
8. Ever been to Alaska?  No but like to someday ;)
 
10. Love someone so much it made you cry?   Oh yes many times havent we all?
 
11. Been in a car accident?  Yes a minor one thank god.
12. Croutons or bacon bits?  Bacon bits usually give the croutons to my hubby, lol
 
13. Favorite day of the week? Saturday!!!
14. Favorite Restaurant? Too many to name, lol. But I love Don Pablos (mexican) Bennigans, Chilis and definetly Olive Garden
 
15. Favorite Flower?  I love, absolutely love sunflowers and roses too
 
16. Favorite sport to watch?  None really, but i guess Basketball

17. Favorite Drink? Pepsi and mudslides, lol

18. Favorite ice cream? chocolate chip and Cold Stones Creamerys cake batter flavor, yummmm
 
19. Disney or Warner Brothers?  Disney
 
20. Ever been on a ship?  Yes a crappy ass one a long time ago, lol
 
21. What color is your bedroom carpet?  greyish its pretty

22. How many times you failed your driver's test?  twice, grr but i will pass when i take it again soon, lol

23. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? Hmm i think from Bath n Body works, love that store, lol
 
24. What do you do most often when you are bored?  Watch movies, go online play a board game with hubby, play with Danielle visit fam, go to the movies, shopping, lol
 
25. Bedtime?    What am i 3, haa, jk jk. Well, during the week, i try to be in bed by 12 am the latest. Bad i know, lol. weekends can up till 1 am

26. Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest?  Hmm I would say Jessica, Vincci, Chris, Brandi maybe my sis Kimmee, Angel, Amy
 
27. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond? Prob Rick if i sent it to him, haa jk jk Rick
 
28. Who is the person that you are most curious to see their responses?  every1 who does, lol
 
29. Favorite TV shows?  I dont get to watch tv as much as i like to :( I love to watch abc soaps, 24, AI, CSI shows, Law n Order SVU and CI, Medium of course, ER (when i get a chance to watch these, lol) I love Disney Channel shows too, well my gurl watches the channel, lol
 
30. Last person you went to dinner with?  my wonderful hbbu and Danielle :)
 
31. Ford or Chevy? Hmm i guess both :)
 
32. What are you listening to right now?  That's So Raven show on Disney Channel, lol
 
33. What are your favorite colors?  Pink, lilac, some blues, yellow, red, black
 
34. How many tattoos do you have?  None yet... lol
 
35. How many pets do you have?  None but hope to someday soon :)
 
36. Which came first the chicken or the egg?  Does it matter, lmao
 
37. What do you want to do before you die?  Geez too many things. I love to remarry my hubby, travel, have another child, finish beauty school. Help law enforcement solve cases with my psychic gifts, publish my life story, do readings on a daily bases, and have my own place to do them at.
 
38. Time now?  12:45 am
 
 
 
 
Preview
 
 
 
 
That's it with that ;) I know kind of long, lol. But i enjoy doing these ;) I would love to see u alls answers so please copy and past these to ur j too ;) Anyway for a mini update. I wanted to thank u all soo much for ur comments in my last entry and get well wishes ;) U guys are so sweet. Im feeling way better, not just in the sick instance but more optimstic about things trying ;( lol. I am still coughing a bit buit i feel wayy better then days ago. Danielle is feeling better too but still some coughs and a runny nose.  Other then that we had a pretty good weekend, kind of boring, lol. Our St. Pattys day was pretty fun. My mil threw a party at their house where we live now and it was cool. They invited some of their neighbors, there was corned beef and cabbage, lots of other food and good drinks, lol. It was fun, Danielle enjoyed herself. Although we felt bad cause we were hoping her little play friend Logan would be there but he wasnt, oh well. Saturday Jay was off, so that was great and we chilled for a bit, relaxed at home, then went by my moms for a bit to hang out with her and my bro and the kids. Danielle wanted to play with her cousins so we all enjoyed playing with them. Sunday, Jay was at work pretty much all day. He worked from 5 am till 6 pm. He had a big dairy truck so that wasn't fun for him. He came home, we cooked a quick meal for ourselves since the in laws were gone. Then we played our new fav board game Scene It, that was it so exciting right, lol.
 
 
 
 
I went to the financial aid appt with the beauty school on Friday. it went well the lady was real helpful and very nice. I could get approved for all the grants and student loans for the two programs the full specialist. That's the nails and facials. However, the more im thinking about it, i really want to graduate asap. So i can work at a good place sooner. I am really wanting to do just the nail program. Which grants wont cover but hopefully i will get a student loan. I will have to go back and talk to her about that. i have gotten calls back on some jobs i applied for a bit back. I am going to check out one of them this week, just to see what they may have to offer. Wish me luck with all this guys and ty as always for ur support :) Jay is at a point where hes having a hard time with the dairy stocking. They may put him back to grocery stocking i think that's what Jay wants anyway. but if that happens the Grocery Team Leader wont happen :( Well that may in a way be ok anyway because Jay has a job interview tomm. I was sneaky lol and put a resume for him online. He got a call immediately, its for a entry level management. Please, please pray for him all, i know u guys will. i have a good feeling about this. He seems pretty open to working for the place too. I dont want to say more until i know more.  I will let u all know asap :)
 
 
 
 
Danielle is doing great ;) I havent told u all much but shes still in potty training. Shes real late with this lol. Well shes been doing so much better and going in the potty all the time. We are trying to hurry with this cause i really want to enroll her in Pre K this coming fall. Crossing our fingers, lol. Shes getting taller, more beautiful and shes such a sassy, smarty pants, lol. Im so proud of her i truly am. We know she will do so great in school, it will be great of her to make some little girl friends. I cant believe shes going to be 4 in July wow. Unreal. My fam is doing good, my mom still takes care of my aunts baby as her job. Hes going to be a yr old end of this month. My mom is enjoying it for now, its all good. My brother is of course loving his new car, working hard and taking care of the kiddos.  I mentioned in the last entry, Jay and i have been having some probs. It kind of got worse on Sunday where i admit i actually considered things, i didnt really want to do. We had a serious talk and hes going to try harder to decide what hes wants to do job wise and how we can both support the fam better and work together with this. I just felt at one pt we were so distant. I couldn't believe i almost gave up on him in a  way. I just was at this pt so frustrated with things. I love him so much but i want him to  know what he wants and stop doing things for others u know? Ok, i can keep going with this. But pt is, we are going to work things out, we truly are. I will say more about things in next entry. This is long enough, lol. Hope u all have a good week. I miss some of u all who i havent hear from :( I hope to soon :) Take care :)
 
 
*hugs and mucho love, Les
 
 
 
Preview
 
 
 
** Many thanks to Ds Designs & Starlight Graphx, for the graphics :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

keeping you both in my thoughts, job wise. And I'm glad you both sat and talked, it's important in any relationship, which is probably why I enjoy being alone ;) I hate talking. Seriously, it keeps the friendship there.

Steph~

Anonymous said...

Oooh..so glad that you put PINK as your first fave color...I think...heehee...anyways..goodluck with the job thing! Don't give up!

Smiles!
Vincci

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better.  ~Amy

Anonymous said...

hey finally able to comment anyways i have to make it short got lots to do i will call you soon