
Hola amigos :) Hows it going? I hope all of u are doing good and having a good week :) We are doing pretty good here, have lots going on as usual, lol. Geez, another week flying by, lol. I wanted to ty some of u all for ur sweet Happy Anniversary emails, calls etc. That really made me so happy and meant a lot to me and Jason, ty ty ;) We had such a fun, busy weekend again, lol. The pics you see above are from my brother Damiens bday celebration on Sunday he turned 29, i cant believe it. I remember all the fun, bad and crazy times Damien and i had growing up. Hes my big brother, my best friend, i love him so much :) I really cant believe how time has flown right by and from being kids causing trouble to now having our own children. it gives me the big reality that i will be turning 27 next month and 30 before i know it, ackkk. As you can see in the pics Damien doesn't looks a day older then 19, lol. We had a fun, family filled evening. Jason had to work during the day till 4 pm. After Jason got home, i was all dolled up and ready to go along with Danielle. My mom called and we confirmed to meet her, my bro and the kids at Chilis Restaurant for dinner. We all met there about 15 min alter, had a good meal, it was so yummy. I love Chilis one of my fav places ;) Damien loved the Baby back ribs there, yumm. We chowed down on appetizers and good food. I loved being there with them all since we only get to see each other once a week with every1s crazy work schedule. I love life but also cant stand how busy it can get, lol. I had a blast enjoying a good meal with my niece and nephew and seeing how well behaved they were and good they ate. Danielle ate pretty ok too.

I felt the pics came out soo cute and i just had to share. I know, lol some of u all will be like why does ur brother have a pink cake with white icing, lmao. Well, he loves strawberry cake with strawberry frosting, its what i make him every yr. Although my mom made it this yr, i just bought all the stuff for it, lol. It turned out soo yummy mmm :) After dinner we had the cake, he opened up cards and the gifts we got him and that was it. It was a fun night for sure ;) The rest of the weekend was good too. Friday night i went to the beauty school appointment. I talked to the admission person who answered all my qs about the school, how to get in, costs and took me on a great tour of the school. What impressed me off the bat, was how friendly the staff was and welcoming. I love all the hands on training they give u. they just dont throw u in there to take care of customers, they train u well, with models first, then one each other :) They allow only 6 ppl per class for the nails and maybe at the most 10 for the facials. The admissions lady seemed impressed with me too :) She was funny and really sweet. The school is called Loraines Academy and its been around since 1960, woww a long time. They even have graduations where u where cap and gown and all. The program i want to do is called a full specialist. where i would learn the nail tech and facial specialist job. it will take longer then i thought since i would be going parttime. It would take about 8 mos. Financial Aid would cover that for sure too which would be great. But im really considering to just do the Nail Tech and graduate in maybe 3 1/2 mos. But financial aid wont cover it, so i would have to find out other options to see how we can pay for tuition. They were so kind there and helpful im sure they will be someway. Im thinking of starting the May 1st class and it would be from 5:30 to 9:30 pm Mon thru Fri, not too bad at all. I made a appt to speak to the financial aid woman this Friday. So i will let u all know how that goes. But all went well and im really excited!!! Nervous but a good nervous and excited :)

After my appt with the school we met Jasons mom, step dad and there neighbors for dinner at a Shrimp/seafood type of restaurant. Im not a seafood gurl, yucck so i had chicken, lol. But it was pretty good food and we had a nice time. After we had some good ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery, yumm i love that place. they make the best ice cream :) Saturday was fun, although Jay and i were so upset the had to work that day to cover for someone. We all wanted to go with my bro and his kids to see the Shaggy Dog but since Jay worked that night it wouldn't happen. He dropped me off to spend the day with my mom, bro, it was fun. It turned out the kids were with there mom for the day anyway. My mom took Danielle and i shopping for clothes and such it was a blast. I love shopping, lol. We went to Walmart to get Damiens gift, then my mom bought me a cute outfit, i wasn't expecting that at all, ty Mom :) I love it i even wore it to Damiens bday dinner on Sunday. Then when she took us to Target, she bought Danielle a bathing suit that came with a hula skirt, soo cute :) I cant wait till the pool warms up here at mils, for her to finally wear it. Then she bought a skirt and two shirts for her. My bro gave my mom money to buy his kids some clothes, so it was fun helping my mom pick them out. I really enjoyed quality time with my mom. :) Then that night, she cooked a yummy meal, we watched Walk the Line, awesome movie, i really recommend it!!! Then Jay arrived from work, he stayed a few more min and went home. So that was pretty much our weekend. Yesterday, Jay treated us out to lunch, then to a matinee, we took Danielle to see of course the Shaggy Dog. She ended up loving it, it was really cuteand hilarious. On St. Pattys Day, my mil is having a party inviting all there friends and such and making corned beef and cabbage, drinks, haa, lol. I guess that's our St. Pattys Day plans.

That's all that's going on really well except for the fact im sick as a dog, :( I got this really bad cold, i have no idea from who, lol. But i havent been feeling like this in a long time. I have been feeling warm all day, coughing my head off and blahh. I guess it also got me in a blah mood, cause i have been feeling sad about stuff today too. Jay and i had a few disagreements earlier today, when he called me from work. Now we arent talking much tonight.:( I hate when this happens i do. Im just so frustrated i cant stand to rely on ppl for things. Well hes my hubby and i know its ok partly, he loves me and i love him. Its just with the job he has. Jasons a stocker so somedays, he has big trucks that come in. Like today, it was a huge order and he came home about 3 hrs later then he should have. I know that's how grocery and retail is. But when i have commitments and stuff i have to do or places to be that's tough. It makes it worse when they dont care or try to work with him. If i felt better today and i could have went to the financial aid appt, he wouldn't have taken me cause he took so long from work. Jay talked to his job about it and there like "well go drop her off then come back and do what u need to do." I was like wth?? Geez, i really want to do this school thing but i have to be to class on time. it just seems obstacles are always coming;( On top of that, we have to find a place and real soon here. Jays mom talked to us the other night. It wasn't bad but she wanted a idea of when we are going to plan to move out and find a place. There starting on the process of remodeling their home which we totally understand. Uggh its frustrating. Theres really no places out there to live, or there a lot of money :( We are starting to find some that are reasonable. Its just when to find a time to look at them and have the money to get it rolling, u know? Im also sad cause i dont hear from some of my good lifelong friends and i feel i have done what i can to keep in touch. I really miss them, my offline friends and it frustrates me. I do what i can do to reach out and i dont much of anything in return. I have been getting that from some online as well. i go out of my way i have a busy life too sometimes, lol. I try to go by js to say hi and well some of the ones i do, i never hear from them in mine. It makes me sad. Sorry for babbling but well i have my days like every1 and i have some stresses going on. It feels good to get them out for real, lol. With that, i will thank my dear friends i have who make the time to email me back, call me, i love u all soo much ;) Ty soo much Melissa C i love yah so much my other sis, more then words can say. Our friendship blossoms more and more all the time. Kimmee S, my sis i love u too. i miss u all so much and im so sorry i have been a bad sis and not keeping in touch as much as i should. I will call u very soon. i love u hun. Jessica ur such a sweet, awesome great friend, i cant ty u enough for all u do, Amy, ty for the comments and emails,, Angel ty for putting up with me always being so busy and being so good to me, i love u too. Chris u are always commenting when u can and i love what u say. Ty it means a lot and u crack me up! Vincci, Brandi, Jackie, to u all :) I try my hardest to be there for u and be the best friend i can be and it means so much u are in my life and are there, ty ;)

I guess me feeling yucky is getting me all worked up, i dont know, lol. Ty u all who do still read, lol ;) And for being there and ur great comments and all i do really appreciate it i truly do :) Sorry for the sad depressing parts there but thats what these js are for right, lol Take care all and see u in my next entry :)
**update: Jason and i talked, cuddled, cried, really listened to each other and worked it all out. We just have to be optimistic and be there for each other, have our faith. For better or worse, no matter what i love this man :) I truly do love u Jay :)
Love to u all, Leslie
5 comments:
WOW..so many things to talk about in this entry!! lol.First off you are an AWESOME friend..and I know that every time I get a email or comment from you it just makes me smile..you are ALWAYS so optimistic..and theres no use for it not to rub off on poeple..you have a GREAT effect on people that way!! And Im sure Jay is the same way because you guys are SO optimistic when things seem to be going not so good in your life..Its great to hear you guys worked it out and got everything settled..its ALWAYS better when you can stick close together through the rough times.(((HUGS)))
That school sounds awesome! I bet you would be great at that job..PLUS..youd get to meet lots and lots of peeps and I think you getting out and meeting a lot of poeple and socializing a lot more will help out on You and how YOu are feeling too yaknow?(I know it has for me..lol)..Not just the money youll help bring in after you get out!! That so awesome..just do what you feel is right girl!! XOXO
Take care baby...Ill try to hang out around here more often...promise..;)
Jackie
My chica,
I haven't comment in a while here, I am soo sorry!!
I enjoyed the pics. of u all, very good pics. for sure. Thanks for sharing those. U always take great pics.
I'm glad that u all had a great time at Chilis.
I'm sorry that u are having a bad day, and that u have all this stress on u about finding a place to live and deciding if school is right for u now. I mean its so much to absorb right now. Things are going to work out for u all, I know it will !!
I have faith! I love yah my gurl and thanks for all the great things that u say about me. I"m sorry that your close friends aren't here for u, that really sucks! Shame on THEM!!
I want to thank u for being here for me when I need u the most...even if its just to listen to me, which u have been doing alot of lately.....SORRY!!
I am such a big mouth...just tell me to shut up...HAHA!!
Soo anyways my girl, I am praying for u all so hard!!
U need to tell your in laws this ( I HOPE THIS WORKS!! If not let me know):
[IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a104/jasmelcarlson/biteme2.gif[/IMG]
LYLAS,
Melissa C.
Awwwww....I think you should try for 8mths if there's financial aid. Well whatever gets you moving will be good : ) Yeah..I was wondering about the pink cake..I got all excited and thought he was a pink lover too!!! Hahahahaha : )
Smiles!
Vincci
Poor Leslie:(
We hate to hear that you are sick! Hopefully you are feeling better by now? yuck yuck yuck, I have been sick a lot lately and know how you feel.
At least you had a great anniversary and such!
Get to feeling better woman!
Chris
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/
hope you're feeling better, and sorry i wasn't around to wish you both a happy anniversary :(. It's kind of tough finding a moment to come online just to catch up on journals and send out emails. And that cake for your bro's bday looked soooooooooooooooo yummy. my grandma used to make this strawberry cake that was just so rich it was a crime, but well worth the time.
As always, you're in my thoughts even when I'm too terrible to say even a quick hello. :(
Steph~
Post a Comment