
** Ty soo much again Donna :) Go check out her j, she has not only beautiful graphics that she graciously gives out. She is a warm, sweet funny lady ;) Her js is great, here is the link ;)
Hi every1, hows it going? Just dropping in to say a quick hi ;) I also wanted to wish u all a good weekend!! In case i dont get to do another entry, wishing a great Mothers day to all my friends offline and online who are Moms. Earlier, I was using the speakerphone in my in laws office and the dang audios i did for an entry, came out all garbled ;( Im soo mad. So i have to do my entries all over agian. I will try to do the audios agian tonight. Cause honestly, lol, i dont feel like typing all i was going to say, lol. I was going to update u all on Jason, his back, job, his interview, me and school and our weekend. I also wanted to say ty to u all and also ty for coming by to my My Space and adding me as ur friend. Im soo addicted to that dang thing, its not funny, lol. I love it ;) If you havent already, add me as ur friend. Or if u dont have ur own make one, its free, fun, easy. You can reuntite with old friends from school. I have, I will tell u all that later, you see an ex u havent seen in yrs, lol like i found mine. Ok maybe, i should be a My Space spokesperson, haa. Ok, i am going to go for now. ttyl :) I hope to do some audio entries later tonight :)
*hugs and love, Leslie















0 comments:
Post a Comment