Monday, May 22, 2006

Some ramblings & pics!!!

Preview

 

Hola chicos, hows it going? I hope every1 had a great weekend and a good Monday! Geez i havent done an entry in over week, there must be something I can update on, lol. But honestly not too much is going on. Did u miss me all, heee, lol. Hmm where to start, well as always we had a busy weekend but fun weekend. We had a lot of time being with my mom, brother, my niece and nephew. Then time with my other family members yesterday for a family get together. I will tell more on that in a bit. Anyway, i wanted to fill you all in about the job Jay applied for. Well its been about almost two weeks now since that interview and still no word. I talked to my friend Rick the other night about this, since hes the one who helepd Jay get the interview. Well, sadly the place decided from what my friend Rick gets, they dont want Jason. So im sure Jason will get one of those turn down letters in the mail soon :(

 
 
At first i was pretty upset, i am sure Jay was too. But we see it now as a blessing in disguise and meant to be. We have to look at things this way if not, we'll we will go insane, lol, jk. No we wont but still things here have been so stressful. Now we are just going to keep moving ahead. Jay is sending resumes in daily, on days of he will go and apply at places while we apartment hunt. Its crunch time here its getting uncomfy here being with the inlaws. Theres just at this pt and we are too where we all need to part, lol. They want to do remodeling on their home and well we just need to have our own pace. But i wish they can see, its easier said then done. As i mentioned before everything here is going up in price or theres just not many places around to live. But lately, good news more places to live are showing up since its near Summer. Jay and i went to take a look at one on Sat, we loved it. We got the app, my mom helped us fill out her part since will cosign with us. We plan to turn it in tomm am. Also look for more places. I dont want to say much more to give our hopes up and all. But we really do love this place. It will be nice for now u know? Great area, very clean, quiet and secure perfect for Danielle safety wise. Thats about it really there with that front.
 
 
 
Preview
 
 
 
Now with the school thing, I guess now its in limbo ;( Im really sad about this but until Jay finds a job that will give him set hrs to where he can work at day. I can go to school at night, its not possible. I love it when ppl tel me out ur child in daycare. Well we could but we dont have money to do that esp trying to move out now and saving up. Two, she needs to be really ready for it. But we are thinking of looking into them not very soon but near future. I heard theres this program thru the govt where it can help us with childcare with no or litle cost. I am going to look into that. I really want Danielle to go to some kind of school it would be so great for her. She is so bright, funny, sweet sometimes, lol. I feel a lot of her is ready but some of her is not. Have lots to still work on, lol. I know it just takes patience and time. I still am really set on the school but well, if i dont have any1 to watch Danielle 5 days a week, what can i do. My mom takes care of kids all day, then helps my bro with his. My mom in law cant do it cause shes in real estate she always has to be available. I dont know we will see. I know i prob sound so negative, im trying so hard not to be. But well things have been just, i dont know how to describe it but overwhelming.
 
 
On to happier things about our weekend ;) Like i said it was great :) u will see some pics in the bottom of the entry here from it. Well the first pics u will see, is of when we went to the Pier i think last week sometime. Then the others are from my Uncles house at our fam get together. Friday night, my mom picked Danielle and I on her way home from work since Jay worked till after 7 pm that night. We all had dinner at my moms, hung out with my bro, the kids all played togethger. Later on that night Jay came by to pick Danielle and i up, once he was done with work. That was basically our night on Friday. Saturday, we went apartment hunting and ran errands till early afternoon. We went to the mall and had food court lunch, lol. It was good esp for Danielle had her fav food pizza, lol. After, we went by my moms agian, since my mom was great enough to watch Danielle for Jay and i for a few hrs. Jay and i wanted to have MUCH needed time alone, lol. Ty Mom ;) Love u. It was great we went and saw the DaVinci Code, well in a word, wow. What a movie, i enjoyed it i did. it made me truly think and the acting was incredible. Jaosn really enjoyed it, so it was a nice evening together.
 
 
 
Preview
 
 
 
The movie was longer then we expected so we hurriedly went back to my moms to save her from Danielle, haa. For real though my mom called me at the movies and was telling me Danielle was all acting up and upset cause her cousin had left with daddy, *sigh* crazy, lol. But at least, we got a break for a bit nd my mom got to spend time with Danielle. Yesterday was my cousin Michaels graduation party at my uncles house. I cant believe i have a cousin who graduated from hs. Geez i feel old, haa. He is going to Florida State in the fall, Go Noles, lol  Im so proud of him, i remember him being a baby, still now hesa man and has a gf. It was bittersweet but a fun family dinner. The usual screaming kids all over, the adults chatting up a storm and lots of great food.  Danielle had a blast playing our side with all her cousins and being overwhelmed, lol. She also misbehaved a lot too, grr, lol. That was our weekend pretty much, lol. I know a lot now that i think about it, lol. Well i guess thats it for now, so I will update hopefully sooner then later this time, lol. I hope u all have a great week and ttys ;) I cant u all enough for ur friendships, comments, emails everything!
 
 
*hugs and love, Leslie
 
 
Preview
 
 
Preview
 
 
Preview
 
 
Preview
 
 
Preview
 
 
Preview
 
 
Preview
 
 
Preview
 
 
Preview
 
 
Preview
 
 
Preview
 
 
 
 
Last but certainly not least! I got this in the mail today from Miss Amanda! Its a special shirt she made just for our Danielle ;) Isnt it adorable ?? She loves it she wanted to try it on right away :) Ty u soo much Amanda for this and ur sweet letter :) Love u chick!!!
 
 
Preview
 
 
Preview

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hey girly!! My weekend was okay . . . kinda blech . . . but okay. At least you are keeping busy - I did miss ya. :-D

I am sure everything will work out with school in the end. I'll move to FL and take care of Miss Danielle if you let me visit the beach and enjoy the sunshine. HaHaHa. I need a tan, geesh, it is ugly underneath these long sleeves and pants.

Great pictures once again. Glad to hear ya'll loved the shirt again. Hey! That's my handwriting there. HaHa. Neat-o.

Amanda :)
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin

Anonymous said...

i work at a daycare and catholic charities pays for a lot of the kids that attend.
maybe you could check that out.

Anonymous said...

That's great that you are thinking positive thoughts! It's so hard to when things don't go their way but you are right..I do believe that everything is a blessing in disguise!

I think Danielle will do fine in school. She seems pretty mature. But you are right, it is pretty expensive.  I hope the govt. thing works out and I hope Jay finds a job soon.

Have a great memorial day weekend!

Smiles!
Vincci

Anonymous said...

Girlie good things are coming your way, I am sure of it. I think the whole job thing is the hardest since it takes so much time to find one. Even longer for most to get to you, and yet even longer to actually get hired. You can put in 20 aplications and only get one interview (believe me, Brandi knows hehe). Then after three or four interviews you may only get one job offering. Just keep your hopes up, good things will come I am sure.

On the school thing, GIRL ... yes the gov. will pay for it if you go through them to pay for your schooling. Britt did. I say, PICK the best place to watch her. She is too precious to toss her off at any childcare place. Even the cheap places have great folks though. And here is a tip SHE IS THE AGE EVERYONE WANTS TO WATCH!!! Under her you can't really teach or play with the kids, above her they all have attitudes. Everyone I know wants to work with 5 to 7 year olds. : x

You rock Leslie. I promise I still come by and catch up, I just haven't written or commented anywhere ... I think even Chris is missing a few comments from me. : x

I miss youuuu

Brandi

Anonymous said...

p.s. have I told you how proud I am that you figured out the music yet?


WELL I IS SO PROUD!

Anonymous said...

I hope he finds a job so you can go back to school, and well, afford to get the new place and such.

but yeah aww amanda is so swee isnt she, we should all just pinch her cheeksssssss lol


ps.. thanks for the invite.!

take careee

<3jackie