
** Ty as always Donna for ur beautiful graphics, u rock woman :)
Hi my chicos, hows it going? I hope u all had a great weekend :) We sure did here ;) Wow, i dont think i have updated in a few days, lol. So i have lots of random things to say. Sorry if i do jump from subject to subject, lol. First of all, im sure you all want a update on Jason. I cant ty u enough for being soo concerned about him. Well, he had another follow up on Friday, the wait was a while then he finally got in and all is checked out ok. Jay is doing wayy better then compaired to last week where he couldnt barely get up or it was in so much pain when he did. Hes still a bit sore though norm and honestly i see his back never being the same. I mean that with my psychicness taking plus Jay has had lots of back probs in the past. But trust me he is better, i can tell he feels better too. But I guess the doc saw it best to still put him on light duty with restrictions. Im so glad she did, Jason is too because he doesn't want to stock yet, lol. I dont blame him, he never really liked it, especially. It was getting to be too stressful, plus i am worried he can hurt it again. Anyway, we returned the doctors note to Jays job to take care of things in that end. He couldn't get in touch with the store manager that day, so the next day Saturday, he called and got to talking to him. At first the manager tells Jay "Well i will get back to you on u cashiering for a while, till u can do full duty." Jay and i are like, come on now we really need the money we cant miss another weeks of pay. Well later on his boss called back and thank god told Jay he can come back in on Monday and just cashier till he gets the clear to do his job again.
So.. things are ok with that, lol. The schedule is nice for Jay this week, he works 7 am to 4 pm Mon-Fri. Thank god not too early hrs for him plus a normschedule ,well that's just for now i guess, lol. However, Jay still has another follow up again this Friday. Hopefully it will go well and that will be it with all the doc stuff. Then this Wednesday, Jay has an interview at my friend Ricks job. I dont want to say much about it. But lets say, i really see, *wink* and feel good about this. My friend is really helping Jay get this job. We cant thank him enough. Jay had already had a phone interview with this place, plus testing which apparently he did great cause they called back the next day, lol. This position is mainly office type deal of work, Phones, typing, dealing with ppl about their employee benefits, etc. I will tell u more like i said when hopefully things happen:) We would both appreciate all of your prayers on this, pray for Jay on Wednesday around 3:30 pm, lol. Ty u all soo much ;) Know that im always praying and thinking of u all too. I miss many of u, some of u all havent journaled in a bit. I hope to see some updates form u all soon ;) Moving on, the rest of the week was good. The usual running around on Thursday when Jay got his paycheck, paying a couple of bills. We went to the mall to took Danielle out for a bit, walked around the mall, she played in the mall playground and all.We treated ourselves to dinner later that night. We have to be careful with him not having a check this coming week. he will have an inventory check but it wont be too much, but im hoping im wrong ;) Friday, we spent the evening at my moms house. We had fun playing my bros video games with him and the kids. My mom made a good dinner, that was about it there. As always Danielle enjoyed playing with her cousins.

Saturday was kind of another chllin day during the day. Then in the afternoon, Jay and i offered to take my niece, nephew and Danielle to the arcade, to give my mom and bro a break, lol. They were joking with us saying,"are u sure u can handle it", lol. We did fine, we had a blast it was overwhelming keeping an eye on all 3 kids. Now i see what u go thru Melissa i admire u chick, lol Love u. However, as u will see in the pics below Jay and i, the kids all had soo much fun!!! My bro gave me money to buy the kids tokens for games, well they used it all, nothing like an afternoon spending with kids you love like ur own. Seeing Danielle soo happy because shes with her cousins, it was wonderful to say the least. After the arcade, we brought them back to my moms we all hung out for a bit. Then my mom was cool enough to give us money to take ourselves out to dinner again, lol just chinese, yumm my fav. I kept refusing it but she insisted, lol. We just honestly try to avoid the inlaws lately that's why we go out kind of often sometimes. I will say why another time its getting better but it was at the pt for a while there where well we all at wits end u can say. That's sounds mean i guess i dont mean it to be, lol. We are very grateful they took us in and we defiently know its not easy for them. But well they havent made it for us either, lol. Its complicated. But reality is for a while we have to live there. The apt hunting is going ok but the thing is the money to move out for one thing is a prob. The other is well, more our financial situation :( Sadly we messed up on many things, so many places wont accept us to live in. We are going to work hard the next few months to rebulid our credit the best we can. Soo that's about it really. Today we had a chillin day, enjoyed the beautiful weather, relaxed, swam, it was great to swim in the pool. Danielle is loving the water soo much.

Before that though Jay and i did a lot of our house chores now that Jay is better he helped me with many of the things. Plus we rearranged, reorganized Danielles room and our room. Geez, did that take a while, lmao. Nothing like a Sunday afternoon doing that right, lol, jk. Oh the cutest thing, Danielle has a "boy" now, lol. What a I mean is a bf, hee. She told us all at dinner, "Yia yia (that's grandma in greek) Logan is my boy" Shes talking about my in laws friends son, they live a few houses down. He had came by today to swim with us all too, They had a blast playing with each other. Dont worry Melissa L, lol Josh is still Danielles boy too, lol. It was just too cute. Kids growing up too fast, jk jk. I defiently plan to audio Danielle and is talks one of these days. Oh and before i go, Geez i didn't think i would update this long, lol. I wanted to let u all know i have a MySpace acct. I invited many of u, some responded so ty ty!!! Some of u all please add me as ur friend, lol. I didn't think i would be into this thing but i am. Every1 is right its addicting. Theres always something different i can do to it and just have fun, meet ppl. its crazy, lol. So heres my link, please come by :) www.myspace.com/stpeteangel Well, i guess that's it ;) I hope u all have a good week ahead. I will be by ur js soon. I also have new pics at my pic j, please stop by ;)
Love u all, ttys, Leslie
Game tokens : $10
Nachos with cheese and two sodas: $5.95
Enjoying yummy candy: 3.00
Spending time with the little ones you love : Priceless
4 comments:
Lesile,
Looks like you had a great time at the arcade! Glad to hear Jay is doing better.
TTYS, ~Amy
omg music! lol that is a download and a half. great pics. glad jay's back is feeling better! YAY! And of course i'm hoping for the best with the job thing. It won't be too much longer, things will start looking up for you guys. way up =)
Steph~
Hey Leslie,
So sorry to hear that Jays not been feeling well! That company is just ridiculous how they treated him. The kids look great, Danielle and your niece are so beautiful! I loved seeing the pic from the past, awww little Danielle, so small and cute! Well I'm still crazy busy with work and all, life is just flying by Brinley has gotten so big, I'll send pics soon and I just have to get to doing a j entry. I'll be stopping by your myspace, I made up a thing when it first got started out but never really did anything with it hmm lately it seems everyone is on it...maybe I'll get back into it. Talk to you soon!
Hugs & Love to Everyone, Jess
Hey Leslie -
Man things have been wild around here . . . to much damn t.v. and now I have to catch up on journals. . . eeeek. :-P
Good to hear that Jay is at least working. That is always better than the alternative.
Rearranging rooms is a hobby of mine, people come over and get confused. :-D "Wasn't your couch over there the last time I was here?" HaHaHa!
Glad to know you had a productive weekend! Great pictures.
Tootles -
Amanda :)
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin
Post a Comment