
Hi every1, hows it going? I hope all of you are well and having a good week. I hope u all missed me, *sniffs* lol. Its been awhile since i have posted on here and in my aol j, so id thought i would say hi real quick and update u all. Hopefully u all want to know, haa, jk im messing with u all. Anyway, due to our laptop taking a long coma at the moment, here I am at the library catching up on here. So i dont have much time to get all long winded. Hopefully, soon once i get my comp fixed or have more time to update longer i will. Until then, eveyrthing is ok. I took some pics of the new place for u all to see since many of u have been asking me for some pics ;) Ask and u shall recieve right, haa ;) I miss u all seriosuly. Well its been over a week now since we have moved in our new home, can u believe it? I sure as hell cant, time freakin flys. In another week and a half i start school. I am till in shock and happy about it. I have to go in next week to pay them my 100 registration and also to get my nail kit. I start nail classes first, yeahh ;) I am still pretty nervous and cant belive im going back to school after so many yrs. But I am also proud of myself finally doing somethign to help out at home and mainly doing something for me pursuing a dream i have. Of course when i can, i will fill u all in how classes are going and all. But i will be so busy having 5 classes a week, i hope i have time to update, haa. I will somehow ;) Anyway, the move went well crazy, lol. Its always very difficult to move but more to a 3rd floor condo, ackk esp narrow stairs and no elevator, lol. It was hard but so worth it in some ways, lol. So far things are great as u will see in the pics its a nice, comfy, cute place.
But what u dont see is the roaches, i know very gross, bug problem since before we moved in. We have bombed it, had it sprayed, put in traps, gel stuff, there still around. Uggh its been a nightmare to say the least. Oh not to forget, a refig that was all messed up the first few days we moved in. We had to get that fixed to all on our own thank god for some1 my brother knew who fixed it for us no charge, lol. Its like when u are renting a condo its basically the same as renting a home. The owner doesnt care once u move in ur on your own, *sigh* We have had to fix things ourselves here and its been tough. Thank god for fam that helped us especially my mom and brother they have been great ;) Jays stepdad helped us with things too. Other then that, we are doing great. Im soo happy to be in my own place agian its weird but a great weird ;) Jason is doing great, he has a payed vacation from work next week for a whole week. Im so happy about that nice family time before i start school. Danielle is getting to be such a big girl, more and more all the time. Her hair is so long, she says more and more different things, also the potty training all done. She pees and poops on her own everyday, wears big girl panties, we are so proud. Now if we can get her to stay on a reg schedule for sleep. Esp her screaming fits stopping, id be happy, lol. But other then thats, shes doing great :) She loveds her new room and home too :) Thats all thats going on really. I wish i could say more but i really need to get going before my hr on here is up, lol. I miss u all and love u guys a lot ;) Hope to hear from u all and i will try update agian soon :) Ty u all for ur aweosme comments and emails, cards and gifts ;) Talk to u all soon ;) Enjoy the pics of the place ;)
Love ya, Leslie

























4 comments:
The place looks great girl!! ooo those roaches, goodluck with them, i hope u get rid of them, I worked at MCicky D's that had them....yuck!!! Take Care Glad to hear your doing good!!
Jess
Yay!!!!!!!!!!! THAT"S GREAT!!! I'm so glad that you got your own place. : ) Althought your in-laws seem very nice..it's just better to have your own place : ) I have a similar dining table. Ack. I've moved in for almost 3 months and I still have no pics...so you've encouraged me and I will take some pics this week : ) Good luck with school! You'll do great :)
Smiles!
Vincci
Hey Hey Miss Leslie Girl!!
Sorry I have been MIA, I have been so busy with work and my momma it is unreal. Sorry to hear your lap top is in a coma - I know what that is like, I once had a lap top that was terminally ill - sucks really. Hopefully yours will snap outta it so you can stop visiting the library, all those books give me a headache. :-D
Your place looks so cute, love the flowers on the kitchen table nice little touch. You go Leslie! Sorry about the roach issues - just say get the f*** outta my house roaches! Don't you wish it was that easy?
Any who, glad to see you are moved in and excited about the new place, and kudos to your big girl! Taking a piss on the toilet on her own! Whoop! Whoop! Girls life will never be the same again. :-P I really am proud of her for ya'll.
Take care, talk to you soon!
Amanda :)
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin
Wooohoooo!!! This is fabulous! I love the photos. I am in the crew room right now about to head out on a trip but had to see your fabulous home! I am so glad for you guys!!!! : D
It's been a month since I graduated (wooow) and just found out I am not the "new group" anymore. Another class graduated this morning and are doing their orintation right now! Yayyy. Me not so new anymore.
I love you guys, don't forget that. I am always a phone call away, I am just too lazy to dial the number.
LOVE you!
Brandi
Post a Comment