Hi all, hows it going? Its been a while since i posted. Geez i cant believe its been this long, lol. I have been wondering if any of u all noticed or miss me, *sniffs* jk jk. I miss u all and im so sorry i havent by u alls journals as much this week. Its been hard with having a laptop that works again but the modem is shot. So i have to go to the library to go online. But i just started classes on Tuesday night so i havent been able to go online. I tell u, u all are klling me with ur alerts, haa. I have to go by and se whats going on with all of you. I hope u all are well. Hmm where should i start, so whats going on here. Well,Jay and Danielle are doing great. Jay went back to work on Monday, he had a week paid vacation a week ago. It was great. We didnt have money go anywhere and go on a actual vacation :(. But we took Danielle to fam friendly places for her to play in or look at, the movies, to visit friends and family. It was a nice week. Jason is doing good at work, hes due for a raised finally in Jan, yeahh. It wont be much but at leats something. However he just sticking with this job till im done with school. I mean, i give his job credit they at least are reasonable with his scheduling. They gave him a good schedule to coinside with me and my school hrs. Speaking of school. I just started MHA on Tuesday night. MHA stands for Manhattan Hairstyling Academy. Let me tell u, i was soo nervous starting my 1st night of school. Nervous to meeting new ppl, a teacher, a subject i dont know much about. I know, it is funny that i am going for to learn how to do nails and i have no clue about them, lol. I was nervous about leaving Jay at home with Danielle. I mean in a way this is the end for me being a sahm. Not really but i have been so used to just being with Danielle and being at home for yrs.
Anyway the 1st night didnt go too well, lol. I felt so out of place. For one thing, i was the only new student all the other ladies in there were about to finish. They are really nice the teacher too but still have no clue what i am doing. lol. Plus most of the women in there are spanish and only speak it pretty much. I am spanish too but dont speak it too much sadly, lol. But othen then that it went well. I have been going for 3 days already. My schedule goes as this Mon-Thurs 5:30pm to 10pm. Then Sat we have classes all day from 8:30 am to 5 pm. Yeahh i hate that lol. I didnt go today though because I am really sick. Got another cold again. Plus, Jay had to take me to the hospital last night since i have no dang doc. Another long story, lol. But... i am 2 weeks late on my period. No im not preggo i soo wish, lol. As far as i know im not. I have been having lower back pains, sharp pains on the side and going to the bathroom alot. I know personal stuff sorry, lol. 3 hrs of waiting seeing a doc later, lol. I found out agian i have a urinary infection ;( So got some meds, been resting and hopefully soon i will feel better when i go back to school on Tuesday no school with labor day. So a nice 3 day weekend for me. So things have been busy as always, haa but more busy this time now that im in school. But im so happy i am doing this. Im proud of myself and i cant believe i am finally doing it u know? Jason, my mom, bro and family close friends have been so supportive with me and the school thing. I cant ty u all enough for being so supportive thru this and u all know who u are ;) I love u all for being so loving and proud of me thru all this. Hmm what else is going on, lol. I feel like i should have more to update on with no having to in so long. Well the new home is going great. We are loving our new condo. We sitll have a dang bug prob. They appear here and there but i guess we just take care of it all we can. We are enjoying it though and living it up being on our own again. Our families love our new place and we have been enjoying having them come by or us visiting them.
Sorry not the most exciting new entry, lol. But i just wanted to update u all on stuff and school. Whats been great about it too is i have gotten my first facial ever in my life. Yes sadly, i have never gotten a facial, my girl Melissa C loves to crack me on this, haa. Plus, i have never had my nails done. I had both of those done this week. The facial was incredible. I am also taking skin class too after my nails. I cant wait to learn that more i think i will get into that more and it will be more fun to learn. Nails is coolbut soo much entailed then i thought. Its soo long just to put tips on a womans nails to do a manicure and pedicure is tedious holy crap. I cant stand it. I mean, i was so uneasy as it is doing a students feet for a pedicure. I know i know i have to get used to it, lol. It was weird touching someones feet u dont know, lol. Like i said i got my nails done, got some tips on and a french manicure it looks beautiful. The facial was to die for, wow such pampering and so calm. I loved it, woww felt so good. Thats my adventures with school. I will fill u all more in next time. I got to get going, im here at my moms doing this entry, so dont want to take too long on here. I love u all, miss u guys and hope to hear from u all soon. I will try to update more and sooner. Take care guys, have a great and safe Labor Day weekend. Can u believe we are in Sept, i cant, lol. Bye all. Hugs and love, Les
Here are some recent pics, some odds and ends u all would enjoy ;) The 1st pic is of me my 1st day of class with my nail kit, lol ;)






















4 comments:
Hey girl! Yay! Glad you had your first week! For some reason, I hate first weeks of school. I always feel out of place and have to meet new people and all these new things but I'm sure you'll love it within the next couple of weeks : ) Yeah..I'm not big on touching other people either...much less their feet : ) I don't like people touching mine either. Weird weird weird.
Okey...I'll stop changing my Pink Thoughts theme for now..haha : )
Smiles!
Vincci
I am so excited for you! You will love doing this I am sure, I know it will be hard to be away from your lil Angel but in the long run she will know you've done this to make her life even better.
You inspire me Ms. Leslie.
Brandi : )
Er - I left a long winded comment and it all went away . . . sheesh.
Amanda :-/
Sorry to hear about those meanie's at school:) Just poke 'em in the eye with a curling iron, ha ha!
Hope you are feeling better and still not pregnant!
Chris
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment