** I recently posted this on My space, so some of you may have seen this or not. Thought id post it on here too.
Hey everyone :) I just thought i'd finally put an entry in and share some recent pics with all of you. Many of these you will see on my pics part of my profile. I will try to take some more soon with my Halloween decor and my niece, nephew, more of Danielle, when i can. Hows every1? I hope good. God can u believe we are in fall already? I dont even want to think about the holidays already, yet we are thinking of Christmas, and shopping, layaway, lol. Uggh too much for me now, haa. I wanted to fill you all in to, really to those who dont get to read or have access to my aol private j, an update of whats going on. First of all, we are soo happy, we got another computer. Some of you may not know but we had an awesome Dell laptop we bought last yr, well payed on anyway. Back in, I think may or June, the motherboard took a dump a long one, haa. Thanks to some1, i wont mention names cause it doesnt matter now, lol. I love you Jason, lol. He accidentally spilled water by the laptop, really hes heard enough about this forever and feels bad. So it got messed up since. Its turned on a few times even worked for a while.
Then when we moved in here and tried to set it up to get dsl, it took a dump agian. This time for good. After taking it a computer place to get an estimate of whats wrong. We found out what we already knew, it needed a motherboard. It was going to be $450, plus other places we called were going to charge the same, and dell was too. Even if we bought the motherboard alone, it would run that much or less. We sadly decide to part with it. It was hard we loved that comp and it had many videos i took with my dig camera and all. Couldnt retrive them. Thank god i saved many of our pics on aol and photobucket so smart move there for me. Anyway, good news is we got a new one. Well its a yr old another Dell, a desktop this time. It runs great got it from a rent a center place. Yeah it sucks we have to make payments on it but its in our budget just barely lol. Once we get our nice tax refund check next yr we can pay it off. I was tired of not being able to keep up with my journals i read, my space my emails. I had to go to the library every day or other and only get an hr time limit bs. It sucked. So yeahh for rental places, lol. Speaking of financial things, Jason and i finally went to court about 2 weeks ago to get our bankruptcy done. the case will finally be discharged soon. In order for that to happened Jay and i had to take a 2 hr freakin online course on budget. It was ridiclous. But we did get ourselves in that financial mess. I actually learned a lot from it and i think Jay did too. it made us think about being more careful with our money. Well the whole exp with this did. Never agian any credit cards or crazy spending or loans we cant afford or dont pay back. Uggh its still embarrasing to talk about this. I mean 30,000 later its going to wipe away. We are relieved we went thru with it.
Lets see what else, as you may or may have not noticed on my page, i decided to withdraw from beauty school. I know, i know, i worked hard to get there and i was so happy about the whole thing. However, family comes first and we need any help we can now. I decided that me getting a p/t job is better then nothing. Its extra money coming in and i want to help Jay out more then anything. I want to lessen the burden for him. I know sometimes its soo much on his shoulder being the only provider. I feel so gulity. I feel like a loser sometimes, talking to old friends that i reconnect with on my space. There doing so well with their life, have a home, good job, maybe finishing school. Here we are, just went thru bankruptcy, going from paycheck to paycheck and i dont have any luck finding a job. I have put my withdraw notice form school about a week ago. I have been job hunting about 2 weeks now. Uggh, no calls, nothing. I called back on some of them. They give you the speech if your qualified we will call you. There is one job opportunity that may look good. But at this rate if i dont get something soon i may just have to work at Jays job. Which i dont mind I just wanted to try to find something different first. At this pt, i am willing to help so we can money for the holidays u know? Plus it would be good to work agian, its been so many yrs and to make new friends.
On a brighter note, Jason and Danielle are doing great ;) I love Jason so much i truly love this man with all that I am. I have been thinking about lately how our 5 yr wedding anniversary will be in March, i cant believe it. Where the heck does time go, it seems to go faster and faster huh. No matter all the ups, and many downs, we have been thru we made thru them all. Gosh i honestly cant tell u all how many times Jay and i have fought and well, i threatened to leave him. Yeah bad i know or maybe suggest we seperate because of money. i know dumb. Cause there isnt any reason at all for me to leave him. I wouldnt want to. zhim and Danielle are my whole world. But these money troubles i get fed up with. Uggh exhuasting. I know, i know we have to stop complaining, feeling sorry for ourselves and do something about it. We are trying all we can. Ihe 1st big step we took was the bankruptcy. Now its me hopefully finding work and i do definetly plan early next yr or mid to go back to school and give it another try. I really want to. In the time i went i liked it and i know i would have enjoyed and done well in the skincare program. Now for Miss Danielle, shes doing great. I am saddened lately cause i see how my other mom friends have there kids in school. I want Danielle to go so bad. Why cant they do things more, i dont know. Its not right we are a family that can barely survive let alone afford daycare. Thats what is holding her back is the dang money. Yes i know they are programs out there by the time i get her in cause the waits and all the bs take so long. She will start kindergarten. I dont know, sigh. I am doing what i can here at home till she starts elementary thats all i can do.
My mom, god bless her, shes the best, i love you mom. She offered to pay for Danielle to go into something before she starts school next yr. I really want her to go and I know Jay does too. I know Danielle is also very excited for school and so ready. Shes so damn bright and picks things up quick. We are so proud. Im sure that it will work out. Oh and speaking of fall. We got Danielles Halloween costume well its in order, lol. yeah they ran all out at the party store crazy huh. Its from the Barbie Fairytopia movie, one the characters called Elina. Its a fairy. A beautiful costume its going to be soo cute on her, too beautiful. I cant wait for Halloween and show the pics to you all. Ok, i think I blabbed on enough. I still have lots to say but I will go for now. I may do another entry soon. Especially now i have more time online. Have a good Sunday all :)
xo, Leslie

just me

Jay having a beer at Busch Gardens

A pirate ship i took a pic of at the Pier

Vincci you will love this!! A pink car i spotted at the mall

too cute huh

Recent pics of Danielle i love this one

just me cheesin

Pic of a beautiful fount at Busch Gardens




















4 comments:
Hiya Lovely!!
I hope you are doing well! I - - I am tired. :-P
I am not even ready to start thinking about Christmas, I will have to get a tree and lights and decorations, and holy cow . . . wake up Christmas morning with just my cat, how lonely, may I come stay with you? LOL
Oh shit, I forgot completely about the save Leslie's computer foundation, damn, I am sorry, with the move and all it went right out with the rest of my sanity! Well I am glad to hear that you were able to take care of that little "issue" though. That's great!
I really really hope the job hunt works out for you, sooner or later you will find something that suits you very well! :-D
I love that last pic of you and your little girly . . . it's perfect! LOL
Take care, call me soon!
Amanda :)
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin
:D You rock woman! I love these photos ... D looks soooo freakin cute! i miss hearing her voice. : (
I hope you are doing good.
Brandi
:D You rock woman! I love these photos ... D looks soooo freakin cute! i miss hearing her voice. : (
I hope you are doing good.
Brandi
Hey girl...
Sorry to hear that you can't continue beauty school..but don't give up...you will probably be able to do it once Danielle gets settled in school and you guys have your finances in order. Don't be too bummed about that. A lot of people have really bad finance management...it's just good that you caught it before it got worse.
Thanks for sharing the pic of the PINK CAR!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!
Toodles!
Vincci
Post a Comment