Tuesday, November 28, 2006

*Audio* Some cute new pics, enjoy :)

Hey all :) As i explained in the audios, i am giving u all a peek of our Christmas cards that we just ordered! Yeah, many of you are getting one. :) But if you would like this Christmas card, please let me know ur addy. I would be happy to send you one :)

 

 

This a pic of us taken at Holiday Fest at a near by grocery store called Publix. (not where my hubby works though)

 

 

** dont know why it scanned like that either :( sorry its so small :(

 

 

** heres a pic of Jay and i from Halloween :)

 

** these below are pics from Saturday of Danielle and Jay downtown here. They have this nice spot where u can sit on Santas sleigh and more neat stuff. I was working that day, blahhh so u wont see me ;( But it was a nice fam day for Jay and Danielle, enjoy ;)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

** A generation pic. Theres Jason, his mom, his grandpa and Danielle :)

 

 

 

** I saved my fav for last.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 

 

** This one is my fav!!! Just got this one taken yesterday at the mall with Santa!

 

xoxo, Leslie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics, as usual. The santa one at the end was my favorite of you guys but my favorite of all the pics was the whole family one with jason's family. I really enjoy gen-pics. Anyway, I'm glad the job is going well, sucks you onl get the one day a week family thing . . . . but you do have that one day. Dang, we need to get a time going for us to chat again Leslie, sounds like you have a load to talk about and I have a tiny bit to blab about ;)
  and mmmmmmmmmmm I want Thanksgiving dinner twice . . . tell your mom I'll be there one of these years . . . mashed potatos *drools*
ahem, anyway give Jason a hug and hello, Danielle lots of 'grow up a bit slower' hugs . . . thinking of you guys and hoping for the best of love and luck.

Steph~

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I love the generation pics! Gosh it's such nice weather down there for almost December!!!

I hope work is going well...I'm happy that you got your first paycheck! Yay!!!!

Smiles!
Vincci

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you've been getting a lot of work (work = $$) lol. Love the photos!! Danielle is adorable (as always!). Ya, the holidays are here soon! ahh! :p Hope you have a great week! :o)

(((hugs)))
~K

Anonymous said...

aww awesome pictures girly.. ill for sure listen to the audio entries later! right now, Im off to go rest...it sucks being a woman:( lol
take care!

<3jackie

Anonymous said...

OH WOW!!! What great pics!! Its so good to still see you guys so happy!! Im so happy FOR YOU!! Ill try to catch up some more., but Im so glad to see more pics..Danielle is getting SO BIG!! IMGOODNESS!!

love ya girl

Jackie

Anonymous said...

I too got my picture taken with Santa. Whoot! Whoot! Whoot!

Thanks for sharing the photos, ya'll are to cute down there at your nativity in the sunshine . . .

Amanda :D
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin