Monday, October 1, 2007

Exciting news & other stuff, lol

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hi peeps, *waves* Hows every1? Hope well. I tell u, i mean to update this more but i never seem to get a chance to, lol. Sorry about that, lol. However in a way its kind of a good thing because i have so much to update on. However this will prob be a short entry because one, i got to get Miss Danielle going on doing some HW, hee. Yes theres practice and HW in Kindergarten. Also im kind of down, stressed and blue about things. These feelings will pass. Just bummed about life, money, just everything in between. on the bright side of things though Danielle is doing great :) I am going to show off lots fo new recent pics, short movies and more, hee ;) First off in news about Danielles world, lol. She lost her 2nd tooth. Remember my one entry i talked about she had two teeth loose, well now their both gone. Look for pics they were her two front bottom teeth. So now our baby is toothless there its soo cute. We are so excited for her. Of course tooth fairy payed a visit twice, lol. The 2nd time that her tooth fell out happened when she was in school. Yeah really great huh, lol. Danielle told us she was walking with her class and she felt her tooth fall in her mouth, under her tongue. She finally got a hold of it, spat it out, there was some blood poor thing. She told the teacher, the teacher helped cleaned her up and put the tooth in a baggie for her.

Speaking of school Danielle is doing soo good. All though i have a couple of issues. One, i think i kind of mentioned this before, im not a BIG fan of her teacher. Her teacher is pleasant and i know good with Danielle. But i think shes too cut and dry about things and theres not enough communication from her. I have to keep trying out of this lady how Danielle is doing. I dont know she rubs me the wrong way. Its the intiution and psychic in me i guess, lmao. I know ppl too well and they cant put stuff past me. lol well sometimes. Maybe then again im just being a mommy too, lol, worrying. Anyhow though, Danielle has improved soo much since i have blogged last. She writes her name just about perfect. She knows how to write several letters of the alphabet. Its going great. We did have to work with hear and still do on a few letters shes having trouble with. But i know she will catch on. I just hope its soon enough. I get that the school has to do things in a certian way, somewhat fast paced. Jay and i think its too much sometimes. What they expect kindergartners to know these days is crazy. I dont think the teacher takes in account that Danielle never went to pre k prior to this. It will take her a bit more time on some things. Then again shes catching on other things quick too. Its days like well, the day today, the great news we got about Danielle, that makes me and Jay so proud to be parents, to be Danielles parents. Jay doesn't know the news yet i should say, cause hes still at work :( Blah, he will be home in a bit. Anyway my mom picked up Danielle from school today for me. They got home and i asked Danielle how school was and all. before i could get more of a word in, Danielle is all excited about something she won. My mom explained to me that Danielle won a Good Citizen award!!!! Danielle showed me this cute dog tag necklace that says Good Citizen on it. She got her pic taken too for it. I was so proud still am, beaming and teary eyed. Danielle is soo excited and happy too.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The pics of Danielle with her award and award will be above of the entry here ;) Its amazing how in just a matter of weeks form Danielle crying everyday not wanting to be in school, to now where she is finally having fun with it. Shes learning so much, really growing up to be a wonderful, sweet, bright young girl. I am just soo proud :) So that's the scoop with Miss Danielle. As for my hubby, hes doing ok. Hes been down about a lot of things. Mainly our usual financial worries and burdens. But however he is trying so hard to find other work. Either a 2nd job or hopefully just a job that pays at least 2 dollars more then he makes now. At least with that we can survive. We are barely hanging by a thread here. My Avon is helping but not enough. However soon enough I am thinking of someway to get a pt job too. Uggh like i said i dont want to talk much about it, it will get me down. Other then that we are ok. Jay & I in all our almost 6 yrs of marriage have been really tested this past yr and this yr. We are going to work it thru because really all this burden and stress over, mainly that and also a couple of other personal things, isnt worth all the tears and fighting. We love each other very much. We made vows, we are committed to them, we will make this thru. hes my best friend above all of course my dear hubby and i know he feels the same. Anyway my Avon is going very well though. My highest in sales is coming up too, im so happy. Of course with the holidays im hoping so hard it will get better. I have many regular customers which helps big time. I love them all too there great ppl. Plus i am thinking of getting into Leadership. Basically that means i would be recruiting others and then they would be under me in what Avon calls a downline. Whatever sales those under me would make, I get a percentage fo as well. Im so excited but really nervous about it too.
That's about it really folks. Just enjoying the weekends with family, spending time with my mom, brother and the kids. Hanging out with friends. Recently much to hubby & i's surprise, we ended a long time, well i guess u can say feud in a way with former friends. Yeah we still cant believe it. But we are glad too. That we can all put it behind us, be adults and move fwd. All of us had made our own mistakes at the time, we have all learned and grown up now, so its all good i think. Im glad of the outcome and hope we can have a better friendship with them this time around. Ok jumping topics here, lmao. Speaking of my mom and bro. I dont want to really jinx it but it looks good on my mom just buying a house. The closing will be near the end of this month. Its in a great area plenty of room for her, the kids and my bro. Please pray for them it all works out, thanks guys! Honestly pray for us as well too that our financial burdens ease, we really could use the prayers, thanks all. Well i guess that's it for now. Enjoy all the pics, movie clips. The movie clips and some of the pics are weeks old, lol. I meant to show them off sooner, lmao. Always crazy here. Have a good week all. See you guys soon i hope, lol!
Love yah, Leslie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to read up on how things are going, wish they were a bit better, but you both are strong people and will make it through. Never stop believing in each other, when that happens everything else unravels. Love and faith Leslie above all else.

Steph~

Anonymous said...

I LOVE you journal.  It looks so nice in here.  So cozy and comfy with the Fall theme and colors.
I changed mine over to Halloween yesterday.... as I just LOVE Halloween.
I cant get over how they give out homework in Kindergarten.  I tell ya, I did not have homework until Like 5th grade and then it was just a little bit of HW!
Glad to hear that Miss. Danielle is doing good.
I am so sorry to hear that you have been down.  
Congrats on Danielle loosing 2 teeth.  How exciting that is!
Sounds like Danielle is doing well in school...writing her name and some letters of the alphabet.  That is great. Oh my gosh... that is sooo wonderful that Danielle won the  Good Citizen award!!! How proud ya'all must be of her.
You're right.... she sure has come along way since she 1st started school.
That is just so wonderful.
I am so sorry that Jay is going through a tough time as well.  I really do have faith that things will work out.   You and Jay both deserve to be so happy.
I am so glad you are not giving up ...and instead you are determined to make  your marriage work.  That is great.
You and Jay make such an awesome couple.
As always, I enjoyed the pics and moves clips.
Love Ya and mIss Ya

Anonymous said...

Go Danielle!  I don't think Trevor will ever get a good citizenship award because he is so "active".  His teacher loves him just the same, but still:)



Have a great weekend!
Chris
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com