Friday, November 16, 2007

Peek a boo, lol

** Ty Jenny for the beautiful tags ;)

Hi every1 :) I wanted to finally peek in here and say hi. Its been a month again, *sigh from my last entry. I am really hoping to stop letting it go this long, lol. I love to update you all on things. Just never seem to have the time to sit down too, lol. So with that enjoy. I have 4 video blogs for you to watch. I know 4, acck, haa, lol. My cam for some reason only records for 3 min. So as u know, i am the yacker, so 4 movies later. I hope you all watch them and enjoy. I also have tons of new pics too. More pics & video blogs to come. Hope to hear from you all. Im trying hard to make my journal comment rounds as well. So I will be by your journals soon. Hope every1 had a good week and weekend ahead. I know i will, the weather is beautiful here nice and chilly for once. Well chilly for us in Florida, lol. Oh & sorry for how i look. I dont really have makeup on, plus i was still sick with a cold. I taped these on Wed night. ttys!

Love & hugs, Leslie

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the tags!
I LOVE all the pics.
Great slide show.
So glad to see an entry from ya finally.
I always miss ya when you are away from your journal too long.
Glad your enjoying the weather in Florida!
It is so cold here and we have snow on the ground. not much... but some.
Oh my gosh... ya finally did a video!!  YAY!!
Now, I really need to do one.  Gotta keep up with ya!!  =)
I really loved wathing your videos.
I Loved the tour.
Danielle's room is so adorable.
Your room looks really good too.
I am so sorry to hear about the condition ya have.  I am gonna have to take your advice and google it.
Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers always!
Love ya
Bff always,
Angel =)