
Hi every1 :) Just thought id come by here real quick and wish u all a very Happy, safe, loving & fun Thanksgiving. I hope all of you have a wonderful time with family, friends, loved ones. Also take a moment to reflect on all that your thankful for this yr. Not just this yr but each and everyday. We are all blessed this yr that we get to have a nice meal and be with our loved ones. There are many out there who arent so fortunate. Just wanted to tell u one of the things im thankful for is for your friendships. I love you guys! Also just wanted to share some movies. I made them on Sunday while taking Danielle to the playground here where we live. I got cut off inthe last movie. I didnt get to finish. I was trying to say good news about Danielle. 1st her new permanent teeth are coming in. Yeah really cool huh. Next she is now eating mac n cheese and chicken nuggets. I kwow prob some of you are going, ok all kids love that. But for many of you who know us well you know my daughter is the pickest eater. She just sticks with pizza, french fries, pancakes, cereal and so on. So this is big for her. We are just soo happy and cant wait till she will ry more. Yeah its taken her this long but she wanted to herself which is great. Our baby is growing up! Well here are the movies and new pics too. Have a great Thanksgiving all. See you soon!
Love & hugs, Leslie














3 comments:
I wanted to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving too.
I am soooo thankful I have you for a friend too. I am so thankful I have you in my life.
I love the pictures and the videos. I always enjoy your entries.
Danielle is such a precious little girl.
She was sooo adorable in the videos.
I hope Jason is feeling better!
YAY... Danielle is getting her 1st permanent tooth. How exciting!
THat is great that she is eating chicken nuggets and mac and cheese. Nicholas loves mac and cheese and he will eat chicken nuggets sometimes too.
Love Ya
Angel
Happy Turkey Day!!! Love the pics thanks for sharing
hugs
d
Hey my gurl!!
I made it here, LOL! That's great that Danielle was able to get out to play on the playground in your area. Looks like she was enjoying it big time!! She is just growing up so fast, my god, I'm very proud of her! I would love to see some video's of her writing her name, or just a picture of her name that she wrote, I think thats really awesome that she is writing her name now. I will have to take some pics. of Caleb and Gage's name for you sometime and share them.
So Danielle is getting her permanent teeth in, HOORAY!! Caleb's are coming in too! Isn't it exciting, but at the sametime they are growing up. It's a bittersweet thing.
I loved the video's girl, you always do such a great job with those. Sorry that your camera only does 3 mins. of video. I wish that I could figure out how to share my video's. LOL!
I loved the pics. too your camera takes some great pics.
Thanks for sharing!!
Much Love,
Melissa
Post a Comment