Thursday, December 6, 2007

So whats going on in our world? lol

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

** Ty Donna for the really cute graphic ;)

Hi all, *waves* Well the answer to that not much. lol. Well, ok plenty going on but just the norm business. Jay working, I am busy with Avon, Danielle going to school and everything in between, lol. I hope every1 had a good week. Friday is tomm, yeahh. I know im happy i cant wait to sleep in this weekend, lol. Its nice to have the house to myself sometimes when Danielle is in school i can get things done. But i do miss her and also when she doesnt have to go to school, lol i can sleep in, haa. I know im silly. Anyhow i just came by to update a ltitle say hi. We are doing pretty good. Cant complain could be better. But things are starting to finally pick up a bit and get better. I have a very good feeling we will have a great end to the yr leading to a better 2008. Really pray that happens for us all, lol. I know it will i do i have faith. So any of you all have your Christmas shopping done? Please dont answer that, lmao. We havent started, lol. No money yet to. However next week we will finally. Waiting on hubbys bonus to get some shopping done. lol Plus to get our Christmas cards out. Hope to have them in the mail to u all by the end of next week. :) Just came on here to share pics from Thanksgiving, events after and pics of our condo all Christmas decorated. Plus 2 movies at the end here of us at home, me showing our decor. Hope you all enjoy.

Talk to you all soon! xoxo, Leslie

** If you want to see the movies ask me. I will email you the link. I am just taking out some of the movies cause it runs my page slow, lol.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Happy holidays! Glad to see that things are getting better!

Vincci