
** Ty Jenny for the beautiful tag :)
Hey every1 ;) *hugs* Hows it going? I know, i know many of you have been really wanting to see pics and wondering how our Christmas was. It was great ;) I cant complain. We got to enjoy a wonderful time with my family and Jasons family. It was definetly good times. Danielle made our great as always. Toys galore, lol. Everything from a new Barbie, movies, Bratz dolls, to a Disney Princess vanity, sleeping bag, games, etc. So shes very happy. Jay and i did ok, lol. Believe me to us Christmas is more about Danielle. We want her to get hooked up and she did. But Jay and i did pretty good too. Got some gift cards, clothes, I got a new purse, jewelry, thanks to my hunny :) Anyhow this is going to be a quick and short update sorry all, lol. Im very sick right now. I have had a bad cold, flu like symptoms since Christmas Eve. Bummer i know, lol. I will update more and soon.
I have more to say believe me, ok not too much. But wanted to let u all know whats going on. So know we are doing ok though. Danielle is enjoying her 2 weeks off from school. So are we spending time with her and all. Ok its getting to where my gosh i kind of cant wait till she goes back, haa, lol. I just feel that way cause im sick and i need some rest, lol. But its been fun having her around all day everyday, i miss her when shes in school. I have been seeing my mom, brother and the kids more too which is always great. What is every1s New Years plans? Sadly we dont really do anything, pretty much the same every yr, lol. We will prob go to my moms to hang with them and countdown the New year. Jay has to work that night till 10 pm which sucks. But at least he will be home in time for the ball drop. Well i love u all so much. Sorry so short i just feel very sick, blahh. But i wanted to share all the awesome pics form Christmas Eve and Day. Theres 3 movies too. I hope to get some love. I miss some comments, lol. I love u all and ty soo much to all of u for ur Christmas snail mail cards, ecards, comments etc. U guys are awesome. I love all the friends that i have so much.
Have a good weekend. If i dont blog before then, Happy New Year!!! Heres to a better, more rewarding, fulfilling 2008 for us all.
Love & hugs, Leslie














2 comments:
I LOVED the slide show and the videos.
Every one dancing and having such a good time..... I am sooooo envious!!
Your uncle does an excellent job with all the villages. I LOVE them.
Looks as though everyone had a wonderful time.
And even Santa showed up. I bet the kids just loved that!!
When does Danielle go back to school? I bet she is enjoying her time off. And she got lots of goodies for Christmas so I'm sure that is occupying her.
Oh, I forgot to mention that I got the Christmas picture/card ya sent me.
Thank you sooo much. I LOVED it!!
The pictures turned out really nice.
You have such a beautiful family!
I really hope you are feeling better!!
You are in my thoughts and prayers.
I have nothing planned for New Years Eve. David wont be home.
It will just be Nicholas and I.
Nicholas will be asleep by midnight... so I will get to bring in the New Year by myself. How pathetic is that?!
I think I'll get some junk food from the grocery store and watch the New years Eve show on TV and watch the ball drop and eat junk food.
FUN FUN!! {@@}
I'm thinking of getting me some Smirnoff Ice and getting a little buzz on.
Smirnoff ice comes in such yummy flavors.
I am glad you will get to spend New Years Eve with your family.
How exciting. I'm so happy for ya.
Love Ya
Angel
Happy holidays girl! I hope you are feeling mucho better : )
Post a Comment