Thursday, March 27, 2008

Um, is this thing still on? lol

Hi all :) Its been well about 3 months, lol. I cant believe it. Wow i have to dust the pages of this place, lol. Anyhow i did an audio blog for you. Its on my snapvine site. Please feel free to listen. Theres great updates. Enjoy all the pics above too. Brand new from all this yr so far. I miss you guys so much. Im sorry i havent been around as much. I just realized how much i miss bloggin on here. I will try harder to stop by more, lol. Hope to hear from you all :) Love to you all, Leslie

http://www.snapvine.com/bp/0UGd_Pw7EdyftQAwSFxw7A

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

pictures are great thanks for sharing... couldn't get audio to work tho :(
Nice to see you
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Aww I love the pics! I hope you're well!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh... how cool is this.... voice blogs through snapvine.  I didn't know about this.
You are so good at doing these voice blogs.
I'm always here like "uh, uh, ummmm"  lol.
I never know what to say and I end up stuttering around.
But you are so good at this.
I cant believe that Danielle is almost finished with Kindergarten.  Oh my gosh... she is gonna be a 1st grader.
That is so awesome at how great she is doing in school.
I really hope Nicholas does as well when he starts school.
I hope and pray you and I both are pregnant this time next year.  Wouldn't that be awesome!!
My fingers are crossed for Jason and his job situation.
Online courses sounds great.  I might look into that as well.
I am so happy that you are getting out of the house now and having fun with friends. I truly am so happy for you.
Love Ya
Angel