Sunday, March 30, 2008

Yea another entry this soon, lol

Hola amigos ;) Hows every1? I hope good. I hope you all had a good weekend. We did here! I just wanted to share a couple of movies with you all. There some new pics too. Check them out above there. Anyhow one movie is from Easter. Danielle is having a egg hunt at my mils home. Its cute and fun. The next movie is from today at my baby cousin Caelins 3rd bday party. Its not too long. I hope you all enjoy. Oh and if you want an update about how we are check out my last entry. Its a audio blog. Come on now all, lol. I know some of you guys can hear my voice, hee, lol. I love to get some comments. Ty to those who have heard it. Just click the link there and u will hear it. Anyway enjoy the movies. Hope u all have a good night.

Love you guys! Leslie

Happy Birthday Caelin!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY... your posting entries again.
I enjoyed the pictures and the videos.
The birthday boy is just so cute.
And the Easter video of Danielle is great.
She is such a preicous beautiful little girl.
I love her dress. So pretty.
Love Ya
Angel

Anonymous said...

What great videos girl!! You always do such a great job with them. D is growing up so fast! I loved the video of her finding the easter eggs, how cute!! She was sooo excited. The birthday party one was adorable, that boy is just so cute!! I loved the cake as well, must have been a fortune!! WOW!!

Your gurl,

         Melissa