
Well new journal home anyway, lol. Hola amigos! How is everyone? Wow its been a very long time. As some of you may notice or recall lol i havent done a blog entry since March. I know very sad, lmao. I think this whole thing with Aol journals shutting down pushed me to blog agian. I know pretty bad thats the reason i am blogging agian, lol. When i first heard the news i admit i was taken aback but them i wasnt surprised either. Ever since stupid aol hell decided to have ads up above our damn journals, i knew it was downhill from there, lol. Anyway honestly doesnt matter its happening. Honestly in a way I'm glad. Like I said it pushed me to blog again and to have a blog at a better place. Yes blogger is very different as i noticed today copying and pasting all 70 of my entries later, lmao. Yeah i decided to move all of my entries to this j. I just could not do it. I had that Diary Of Me blog since 2005. It has so many memories for me. Yes i know i could have saved it to the computer but i figured it would be better to have all the entries in this new journal. A continuation i guess, lol. Im just glad to be here all though im shocked it took me several hrs to copy and paste all my entries to here, lmao. I am thankful i didnt have entries everyday or every month, lol. I didnt blog too often last yr or this yr too. 2006 is where i had the most. so feel free to look back if you wish. For you newbies i hope to have some new readers, lol. Please feel free to look back at the old entries to get to know me better.
Just wanted to say a quick hi. I know, i know you all want a update. After all its been months right? lmao. Well you will get one soon i promise. I just have to recover from setting this new place up and bringing all the entries to here, lol. I hope you like what i did. Honestly so much better then my aol j. I love blogger already theres so much you can do with it, customize it, everything. Just have to get used to it. Wel I hope all of you are doing well. I am looking fwd to bloggin more often agian. Ok dont hold me up to that lmao. As you all who do know me, my life can be busy, lol. Like i said though for sure an update is coming up. I will let you know all about Miss Danielle how she has been losing more teeth, yeaah big girl she is. She turned 6 in July. She is in 1st grade now and doing awesome :) Hubby is doing wonderful. After 3 yrs with the company he works for hes finally moved up and is still going. Hes really happy and doing awesome. As for me, well like i said, i will have to save some stuff for next time, lol
Take care everyone, see you all soon :)
Love, Leslie
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
My new home :)
Posted by Leslie at 5:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














3 comments:
I guess I will be your first poster on your new blogger!! :) Bet you never guessed I would be posting, haha! I think that Blogger is pretty neat looking, seems to be way better than AOL Journals. I wouldn't mind blogging, well you know how that would go..LOL! It would never get done, not often at least. Anyways...I love how you have decorated your Blogger up. You always do such a great job. I can't wait to read your next blog. I also love your new title, its very fitting. Now I need a name for mine, HAHA! ;)
Well happy blogging to you!!
I had 460something entries or whatever... THANK GOODNESS!! i freaking didnt try and save all those by copying and pasting..can you imagin! lol. even tho i had already saved over a hundred and thirty lol.. i plan to save the rest just in case whoknowswhat happens to blogger..
I think we all slowly let go of our blogs. BUT I am glad you are writing again MISSY!!! : D
I miss you!
B
Post a Comment