** Ty for the beautiful tags Brittany ;)
Hi everyone, *waves* Hope all of you are well & having a good week. Just wanted to post a quickie update here, lol. Its been a week. I meant to post sooner cause i wanted to share pics. However things have been a bit busy here and also cause i honestly dont have much to post about, lol. I guess i have been in a blah mood especially blogging wise. Just have been in a blogging funk i dont know, lol. Anyhow the pics I wanted to share were from last weekend. It being Danielles last two days of spring break this past weekend & with hubby being off on Saturday, we wanted to have a fun, family day. We decided to venture out about 40 min away from where we live to this city called Ellenton. There know for their awesome outlet Mall, yes i know im the mall queen, hee, lol. Plus we really wanted to try this awesome pizza place. No not just any pizza place. We wouldnt travel 40 mi for just pizza, haa, lol. This restaurant is called Roaring 20 Pizza & Pipes. Their know for the organ playing. Yes i know sounds old style right. Let me tell you though its neat. This organ is huge. You will see in the pics. Its beautiful too. The guy who played that night did an awesome job. Not only just music but all the lights in the restaurant dim and theres light effects as he plays the songs. its pretty cool There were many songs we recognized. I wanted to video record it but it wasnt allowed grr, oh well. Anyhow check out the pics below. Got pics from the mall & the restaurant. We had a great time that day.
* Ty Jenny for the tag :)
All in all Danielle had a nice Spring Break. However Sunday night was tough because the little one definetly didnt want to sleep for school the next day, lol. It was tough waking her up that am. Now she is fine though & having a good week in school. Her school had Spring Picture day today. Since in Ds school they are required to wear uniforms, pic day is a chance for the kids to wear reg clothes, lol. So D picked a really cute outfit for the pic. Its a full body length pic. I cant wait to see how it comes out. I will share and post the pic of course for you all to see. Lets see what else is going on, lol. Not much happening this week. We went to my mom in laws for dinner tonight. We got to use their washer & dryer to wash our clothes. Yes sadly where we live we dont have a washer & dryer of our own, theres no hookups for one. So we have to go to laundromat or to our parents once in awhile. It definetly helps going to our parents once in a while cause its free, haa, lol. We had a nice time at the inlaws, had a yummy dinner. We discussed some ideas for Miss Danielles 7th Birthday party. I cant believe she will be 7 in July my gosh i just cant, lol. Our baby is growing up, *sigh* We are just so proud of her. Last year we just met some friends for dinner and had a nice bday dinner for Danielle. Then Jays relatives were in town so we did a separate thing with Jays family. This yr i just want it all together. Im thinking pizza & cake either at my moms house or Jays moms. Then before everyone can meet at the bowling place for some bowling. We still have time to decide thank goodness, lol. The rest of the week nothing major going on sadly, lol. A good friend of mine who i havent seen much in months sadly, may come by to hang with me tomorrow. Keep me company while Jay works am shift & D is in school. Im looking fwd to that to catch up with her it will be cool.
Then over the weekend Danielle may go to the inlaws for the day or night, dont know which yet, lol. My mom in law wants D to come by and help her color eggs for Easter. They always do that together every yr which is sweet. I really love that D has special times with both of her grandmas its great :) Speaking of on Easter i think we are having dinner at my Moms. That will be nice. Usually we go to Jays mom every yr. Honestly which i dread some yrs, lol. Cause they make all kinds of food i really dont care to eat, lol. Other then that its fun though. We will prob visit them for awhile. My mom in law & Jays stepdad get D a Easter basket every yr full of goodies. Then they do a little egg hunt for D at the house. I know she will love that. Then after we will head to my moms for dinner. So thats our Easter plans. Im having some stress too about things right now. Just money is a bit tight right now. Things have been tough again a bit. My readings business is real slow. However I may be a parttime babysitter soon here. My aunt talked it over with me & my mom. She wants me to babysit for my cousins once in awhile. She would like me too soon for the whole weekend. I may need Jays help with that one, lmao. Cause its for my two cousins, one is 4, the other I think is 11 or 12. I know, i dont even know all my cousins age i have so many haa, lol. Plus i have to walk my Aunts dogs, take care of D too, acck, lol. Shoot for 200 bucks i will do it, haa, lol. I love my cousins though anyway so it will be fun. D loves my cousin Caelin the one whos 4. So we will see hopefully this can be something i can do once in a while and make extra money.
Well I guess thats it for now. I wish i had better things to say but i dont i guess, haa, lol. Maybe thats why i dont get many comments in here anymore, *sniffs* lol. Are you all getting my alerts? Or are my entries boring? lol jk. Yes i am a comment hog, haa, jk. I just miss hearing from some of you all. Oh wait shoot, i do have something important to say. I am still holding the contest all. Im sorry i havent announced the winners of my contest. I figured i would give you all another week or so. Plus i have been so busy here. So if you all havent had a chance to enter, not many of you did, lol. Please do, enter in this entry! Its a great contest all. A chance to win cool Twilight stuff & a Tarot Card reading. I will have two winners. Like i said though I am giving you all over a week more to enter ;) Cant wait to see how wins. Hope you all have a good night. Enjoy the pics & see you all soon! xo, Leslie
** The pics

















3 comments:
I always love seeing your updates. YOU aways have the best photos to share, it's like opening up a picture book..
Huugs
ounds like you guys had a great time! Love the pictures! Thats cool your daughter gets a full length picture day, my kids would love that, but we only get one picture day a year here. I wish they wore uniforms! It would make it so much easier!
leslie, i LOVED all the pics, they are excellent. I used to go to an organ/pizza place in arizona with my Gram. It was a blast, and I loved it as a kid!
:)
Post a Comment