
**Ty Brittany ;)
Hi everyone ;) I finally had a chance to update, lol. Here is an update via vlog style, lol. Its great how vlogging is getting popular here in Blogger. I love seeing many of your vlog entries. They are fun & addicting arent they? lol. Anyhow lots of updates so hope you all get to watch. I apologize for my mess of a hair, lmao. I watched this after and I'm like my hair is all out of place, lmao. Oh well you all still love me right? Of course too right when im about to wrap it up I get cut off. Damn You Tube, lol. Next time though I will try to vlog from one of my fav places the pier here in St.Pete I think that would be beautiful. I was thinking too of vlogging Miss D reading you all a story. There's a funny one I am picking just for you all, lol. Well take care everyone. Hope you all had a good weekend & Monday, ttys!
Love you all, Leslie
Here it is...
Monday, April 20, 2009
Wow! Its been awhile & vlogging ;)
Posted by Leslie at 3:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














5 comments:
glad things are good.. didn't know about PC issues but I am glad you're back!! I might have to give this a try at some point :) love ya
Yes, The Climb is a GREAT song and I don't even like Miley Cyrus LOL and that song is great!
No No No Vlogging isn't Fun it's ADDICTING! I did one...and everyone tried it too and they loved it and well it spread like Crack and I was their Crack Dealer LMFAO!!!
Nice to see you back online. Bridgett had issues as of recent as well. You all with computer crashes of sorts keep us I.T people in Business around the nation so THANKS LMAO
Leslie you're so cute! OMG now I will have to vlog too, well I need new camera battery to do that though. No, not jelous of going to see Hannah Montana ha ha ha ha ha ha I do love that song, and I hate to say it but I hope someone older redoes the song later because I just felt like that song is too old for her, you know what I mean?
Anyway glad to hear Danielle can see her little friend and I hope her mom and you get to be good friends. I have one friend like that, not that I'm not friends with all my kids friends moms, but you know, its more acquantance like. Its always fun if you actually can be friends with the mom of your childs friend.
You are so silly with your twilight paraphanelia, ha ha ha
cute!
SO MANY EXCITING THING! I love your little vlog. I'm still trying to get up the balls to do it again, after that small little one I did :) I'm glad that you're back-- I missed you! And I'm super excited that you get to go to WI! YAY!
I finished the books so fast because I have no life. I am a loser. Haha.
Loving Twilight bling bling. I saw those the other day and nearly picked them up... I might go back and actually get it!
Congrats on vacation. Wisconsin is gonna rock :)
I am having computer issues too. My computer screen is dead. Haha. Thank god we have Mats laptop. I would die.
Post a Comment