Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Party time & bummed :(

Photobucket
** Ty Brittany :)

Hola amigos :) Hope everyone is well. Just wanted to post a quick update! There are pics & a movie at the end of this post. The pics are from Sunday afternoon. I mentioned in my last entry that my Aunt was having a bday party for my cousin Caelin who turned 4. Some of my Aunts, Uncles & my cousins from my Moms side of the family were there. Also my Aunts husband my Uncle's family was there too. It was a nice birthday party. The kids got to all swim in the pool. Even though it was a bit windy and felt a bit cool, still a gorgeous, sunny day. It was weird though cause that early am it was pouring, t-storms and all, lol. Sure enough though later just in time it cleared up. I got some beautiful pics of the water for you all to see. My Aunt is so lucky living by the water its just beautiful. Anyhow so it was a pool party complete with hot dogs & burgers on the menu, also potato salad, macaroni salad, baked beans, salad too. Then of course the best part, the cake.

Wait till you see the pics of the bday cake it was awesome lets just say that, lol. We had a great time. I was happy hubby was able to get the day off from work to be able to go. All though some family members didnt make it which was a bummer, it was still nice to see everyone. Danielle had a blast playing with all her cousins, it was great. The video is from the party, i took some footage of when we all sang Happy Birthday to my cousin. I cant believe hes 4 already. Time flys. Im so proud of him. hes talking so well and doing just awesome. Anyway after the party, we went back to my moms for a bit to just chill with her, my brother & the kids. Of course the kids played while Jay, I, my mom & bro were chatting. It was a great day & evening.


Photobucket

Thats all thats going on really, lol. I think Sunday has been the highlight of the week so far, lol. Yesterday we just took it easy at home. My back hasnt been right the past few days. So I have been putting ice on it, heat on it, lol, trying to take it easy. But also trying to move around too. I just wish it would get better. Its annoying to say the least, lol. Anyway, D & i had a nice relaxing night at home last night while hubby was at work. D & i watched a movie we rented for her which she loved. Then just played a few a board games, colored, etc. Today hubby treated us to breakfast before he had to work at 2 pm. Then my mom inlaw called to see if she could have D for the afternoon, to have gma and Danielle time. We told her of course. So Danielle is gone for a few hrs. So im just here, lol, relaxing, trying to get some things done while shes gone. Hoping my back will be better tomorrow. Hubby is off for the day and my niece & nephew are coming here for the night. When there here forget it, lol. Its chaos, haa, lol but a good kind. I love having them over. D really loves to play with them. Plus they bring their cool video game systems and i get to play with them, haa, lol. Also we may take them bowling too. Not sure yet. But if we do i will of course take pics & maybe a movie. Thats our week plans so far.

Oh and yeah bad news. First of all i want to thank you all for the great comments about my last entry. We were (notice how I said were) so excited about the trip to WI but sadly it is not happening now. Lets just say i was pretty upset about it at first, Jay was pretty upset too. Please dont get me wrong we are so beyond grateful his family was going to pay our way to go up there & all. I just wish they had mentioned this idea about this trip to us once they bought the tickets or knew for sure it could happen. Or if they knew for sure they had the money to do this for us. Sunday, Jays Uncle called us and told us the trip was probably a no go now, cause the airfare is too much for their budget. Again i totally understand. Like I said we are so grateful they offered to do this. I know its a crap load of money for us 3 to fly up there. I just wish at the same time our hopes werent given up about this. We were so excited, Jay already requested the time off. It sucks ;( So i guess no trip. Bummer, what can you do right, lol.


I guess thats it for now all. I will be back soon. Enjoy all the pics & movie. Hope you all have a good night ahead. ttys! xo, Leslie

** Pics**


**Movie**

3 comments:

Amy said...

That is a bummer! I am sorry love!

The cake looks amazing!!!

Oh... layout... I got your email and if I ever get my husband off MY computer, I will make the changes!

LYN said...

THATS JUST NOT RIGHT!
INDIAN GIVERS!!
SORRY HUN!!
LOVED THE PICS BY THE WAY...

Anonymous said...

awww, that is such a BUMMER! i'm sorry girl! if it makes you feel any better, i was just there for two days and it was FRICKIN FREEZING.

;)

hope your back feels better, too!
xox