Hi everyone ;) Above is a audio blog for your listening pleasure lol. Lots of updates on whats new :) Below here are some pics from Danielles school. Thursday, she had a little school play that took place in the school library. Im sorry about the pic quality. My cam phone takes ok pics not as good as my dig. Hope you all enjoy. I will post agian soon. Oh and finally i swear, lol the contest winners from the contest i held back in i think a couple of months ago, lol. I know im the worst contest holder i apologize, lol. I feel so bad. I will announce the winners very soon for sure.
Have a good Sunday everyone ;) ttys! xo
( I dont know why some of these came out so small, grr, lol. Heres Danielle here waiting to read her line ;)
The kids waiting for the play to start
Miss cutey waiting ;)
A picture of the play that Danielle was in, the Enormous Turnip
Smiling for mommy/daddy
Danielle with her teacher Mrs. Malpass
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Random Happenings *Audio blog*
Posted by Leslie at 2:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














2 comments:
cute pictures! I will be back to listen to your blog tomorow morning, as I am so sleepy right now, but will be back....
it sounds like you had an AWESOME weekend and that you saw a GREAT movie! your voice is SO cute :)
Post a Comment