Friday, December 2, 2005

Sign my map, more pics & new j :)

Preview

 

Hi every1, *hugs* Hows it going for u all this late night? I hope great ;) Just wanted to say a quick hi and see how u all are doing ;) I really want to ty u all soo much for the lovely comments, emails and just great friendships ;) It brings a smile to my face to see the comments and to hear from u all. Even if i dont, its great knowing u all are peeking in ;) Not much going on really, lol, getting ready for another weekend ;) Its gotten chilly here in Fl, i mean blurrrr, i love it ;) Its near the 40s thats cold for us ok, haa, but i love it ;) I wore a sweater tonight the 1st time in i dont know how long, lol. Now it feels like winter kind of, lol time to bring out the hot cocoa, yumm ;) Anyway, things here arent too good ;( But i wont let it get us down. I will continue to pray, keep my head high and my faith in God. Its just hard esp with Jason being so down. I never seen him so sad almost depressed ;( It really worries me, i love him so much u know? All i can do is listen to him, hug him, love him and be there for him. Im strong as i can be especially for his sake and especially for Danielles but its tough.

 

 

Preview

 

 

I cant even talk on the phone to my mom or others without wanting to cry. I mean i talked ot my mom earlier yesterday and i about burst into tears. I have been crying most days lately. I just cant stand being this way but well i have my days like every1 else. I dont know, some of u may say, its the holiday blues, lol. Maybe part of it but its mostly money. I know we shouldnt stress so much, we shouldnt. But when u have calls after calls everyday from creditors, more bills, late payments due. We know the bad reality of it is we dont have the money to pay, only what we can. Its tough it really is, and we we are alone with all our fam far. Sorry, didnt mean to get alll blah on u all :) Ty for reading, moving on for now ;) Im excited about tomm night. I mentioned in last entry my bf Nicole and her hubby are treating us all to dinner at this great chinese place. I love chinese, so that will be great, yummm :) We are just worried about Danielle behaving, lmao ;) But we are looking fwd to having a nice meal and be with our old friends and meet new ones, they invited others too. Thats about the only thing exciting about this weekend so far, lol. I wish i had more to say but dont, just cant wait till Christmas and see our families again ;) Danielle is doing great, shes really into singing now. Im going to get aol by phone soon, so u all can hear her belt it out, lol. Oh and before i go ;) Here is something i saw in some js ;) Its so cute! Its a map i made of where we live at in the us, u all can join, sign up and put where u live ;) So please sign my map, i would love it if u did ;) Heres the link:

 

http://www.frappr.com/lesliesfamilyandfriends

 

Also please dont forget to check out my new pics j on Pinktify, if you havent :)

 

http://www.pinktify.com/mylifethrusnapshots/

 

Leave a comment, let me know what u think :) Here are some more pics we took recently of our tree and Danielle :) I love u all, have a great night and weekend ahead ;) Dont forget to sign my map ;) lol

 

*hugs and love, Leslie

 

Preview

 

 

**First pics u see here are some my mil took before Halloween, when they came to visit ;) We all went to a pumpkin patch :)

 

Preview

 

Preview

 

Preview

 

Preview

 

Preview

 

Preview

 

Preview

* our tree :)

 

Preview

 

Preview

 

Preview

 

Preview

* great pic of my hunny and brother :)

 

 

Preview

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leslie,

I'm sorry to hear that everything is so tough...ack...I'm glad you are putting on a strong face.

Love the pics! Danielle is so cute!

Smiles!
Vincci

Anonymous said...

Hi Leslie,

Please dont cry.  You will get through this.  Soon enough you will be close to family again and things will work out.  Hang in there and stay strong for your husband, it is the men who are all weak inside and keep everything in.  Just keep telling him everything will be ok and that will keep him going.  You really have eachother and that is all you need.  

Your tree looks beautiful and so does sweet Danielle.  I love seeing all the pics...I am going to go over to your pic journal now and hopefully I will see some pics this time, lol.

Love N Hugs,
Lorraine

Anonymous said...

how adorable ill pray for you i understand fiancial problems we are going through the same thing

Anonymous said...

My Leslie girl,

I'm sorry u all are struggling, I will be praying for u all threw these tough times. I know how hard it can be. I love yah girl and Take Care of your self!! I loved the pics, wish we had a pumpkin patch up here to go to. Ohh well, LOL!! Hang in there my CHICA. U will be back home in no time, I have faith.
MUCH LOVE,
                  ~Melissa

Anonymous said...

P.S.

Your bro is HOTT!! HEHEHE!!

Anonymous said...

Lesile,

So sorry to hear you are feeling blue.  ((((HUGS))))  I will keep you guys in my prayers.

I love the pics and the blogs!

Be back soon.

~Amy