Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Long time no see... :)

Preview
 
 
 
** many thanks to Donna for these beautiful graphics. Ur soo
talented hun ;) *hugs*
 
 
 
Hi every1, hows it going? Long time no see huh, lol. Geez, i cant believe sometimes that i dont post as much as i used to, :( Oh well what can u do right, lol. Life just gets the best of us all sometimes and keeps us busy, busy. But it doesn't seem like u all miss this j that much, haa, jk jk. Many of u all are mia more like we all are My Space bound, lol. I tell u
that thing is addicting, lol. Anyway, before i go on here to update i just wanted to give some shouts. First to my gurlie/my bff Melissa C. I love u soo very much!!! Please stop feeling so bad abut us not being in touch as much lately or feel like ur a bad friend. I love u soo much u all are fam to me, u all have a BIG place in my heart and life. U are a true, loyal, wonderful, loving friend. I cant thank God enough for u and all the wonderful friends i have. Jessica, I miss u gurlie soo much. I love u and Brinley and hope to hear from u soon. We need to catch up and chat :) i know we will :) Ty as always for being so wonderful. Miss Amanda, happy vacation!!! I hope u come back, haa. I hope u found the cabana boy u are looking for, lol. Sip some good cold ones for me and enjoy the beautiful beach and sun. I miss u and ty soo much for the book. I am so addicted i cant put it down, lmao.  Love ya lots gurlie, u are soo wonderful :) Steph, it was soo great to here from u a few days ago. So glad the novle is coming along goods and ur alive, haa.  I miss u woman and hope to chat with u more soon. Always, always thinking of u.  Brandi,woww gurl, a BIG congrats on Miss Flight Attendant im soo freakin happy and proud of u. I love u gurl, miss u and i know ur doing fantastic at this job. U better get to fl :) My girl Melissa L in orlando. I love u and miss u soo much, u and Donny, Josh. i always think of u all and love u. I will call u very soon. Im such a crappy friend, lol, jk.  Also lots of love to Vincci, Amy, Miss Jackiebenice, Jackie G, Kim, Chris and all of u for reading, saying hi and being awesome. Love u all.
 
 
 
Anyway, just wanted to send some love, lol. Well as for an update, i have lots of pics that u will see in the bottom of the entry. Check those out and let me know what u think please, hee ;) So like i said, not too much is going on. The usual running around, visiting fam, keeping busy, dealing with the inlaws junk, lol, still trying to find a place to live, getting into school, Danielle going potty a lot and getting good, her BIG 4 bday coming up. So heres a list of highlights of whats going on...
 
 
 
Preview
 
 
 
 
** Danielle will be on the 28th!! We are soo happy and excited. I cant believe shes gotten so big, more and more beautiful everyday. Growing up soo fast, her hair has grown so long, she has gotten tall, just too cute. I remember like yesterday holding her in my arms at the hospital and now she will be 4, *sniffs* Sorry getting choked up, lol. Anyway, no big party this yr ;( We are really sadabout it but its not in our budget. With saving money to move, the bankruptcy we are doing, its just too much money. However, the night of her bday, my mom, brother and his kids, us we all plan to have a dinner out. Then come back to my moms, eat yummy bday cake and open gifts. Then sometime that weekend we will celebrate with Jays fam too. I will be sure to take pics!!
 
 
** Still havent had luck finding a place. At this pt its sore subject for us all. I mean Jay and i want out of here bad. I want my own space, i want to cook in my own kitchen, come and go as we please. Well we do but u know what i mean. We are grateful to the in laws we are. But at the same time the way they have acted in the past few months (several instances and a long story) and how there being, u cant blame us for how we feel. Its been hard for us all. I get how they feel too. They want us out by Oct. I just hope something comes soon. Its very hard since now we are filing Chapter 7 and our credit is so poor. But i have faith we will get something.
 
 
** Jay will have his 1 yr anniversary soon at Publix. No nothing with new or leads on jobs. Its on hold just cause well believe it or not, credit is a BIG factor to many jobs to hire. So we want to straighten things out before Jay will try again for a better job. But for now, Publix is good cause they honored Jays request for day hrs, set schedule, so i can go to school. Im happy about that. Plus, he can go on vacation after his yr anniversary, payed. So that will be nice. I know he really wants something else though. Hes trying to transfer though right now to a store closer by. To save on gas, shoot its expensive, lol
 
 
** As for me and school, *sigh* I had went for a big appointment yesterday and got all the paperwork done and things going. But i found out that this school only offers one Pell grant and that's it. Which means (i know), i would get approved for it all. However, it still wont cover all the tutiton expense. No way i can pay the rest of 3000 so there goes that. They said i can get student loans i know i wont be approved have tried before 3 times :( Back to square one kind of, lol. I most likely will go back to the school i didn't really want to go,  i know i will get a full free ride with them for school. So hopefully in late Aug, i will finally start yeahh :)
 
 
** That's it really. My fam is doing good, working, the usual, lol. We have went to see some great summer movies lately, so that's always a nice treat. Oh and we have our 3rd bankruptcy appt this Friday. We are going to file the case and hopefully things will go fwd form there. Once that all goes thru and discharged, after Jay and i appear in court. Then our lives will have such a BIG relief from all the debt we owe. Its been such a burden for yrs and we can start over. Im so happy about that and i know Jay is too. Jason has been truly my rock and my great love thru all this as i have been for him. I love him so very much. I mean if we can get thru all we have in our almost 5 yrs of marriage, we can keep going. I know it, :)
 
 
 
That's about it, the highlights, i guess long, lol. Hopefully, i will try to post soon but dont count on it, haa jk. Honestly i probably will be on hiatus for awhile. I just dont seem to have time to blog as much as i used to. But i will defiantly be in touch, of course post pics of Danielles bday.  I love u all and take care. Have a good rest of week, c u soon :)
 
xoxo, Leslie
 
 
** the 1st few pics you will see were all taken on July 4th. I know old, haa. But enjoy ;)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
** my 7 yr old niece Angie actually took this, not bad ;)
 
 
 
** my niece and Danielle :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
** my nephew Chris showing his cool face paint
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
** dress up time :)
 
 
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well BAH about the school thing. I have no doubt that you will eventually be able to get back into the groove of school.

and oh. my. goodness. Danielle, almost 4 . . . I feel so old now. YAY! :)

The bankruptcy, you've done all you can . . . and rebuilding from the ground up is a slow process, but you can build it stronger than before.

The kids looked like they had a blast in the pics.

Steph~

Anonymous said...

Hey gurl,

Wow! 4 years old already? That's fast! Soon she will be going to school : )

I"m sorry to hear about the home and school situation. I hope everything will pan out. I'm glad you're being optimistic about it.

Love the pics! Looks like you had a great 4th!

Smiles!
Vincci

Anonymous said...

OMG! I am on AOL!!! lol. Yes, I agree... Myspace has gotten the best of us.. :p
I am so glad all is well with you, send Danielle my birthday wishes!! :D

~Kandi*

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey! I got lots of catching up to do, give me a call sometime!

I am sooooo glad you love the book. She (Karyn) recently wrote another one, I just finished it, this time it was fiction and it was HALLLLLARIOUS! I will have to send it to you if you end up liking Save Karyn.

Well . . . I'll be back, I just wanted to stop in and say HI real quick.

Love ya,

Amanda :)
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin