Monday, July 24, 2006

News Flash!! We interupt this regular program for... lol

Preview

 

Hi every1, hows it going? I hope u all had a great weekend :) Now that I got you alls attention, lol with that entry title. Heres the BIG news, 1st finally before Danielles BIG 4th bday, she finally is potty trained, yeahhhhh!!!! Way to go Danielle. One day after many times of me explaining to her when she feels hurt in her bladder, near her u know where lol. The urges that she has to go, to tell mommy, daddy or ur grandmas. Sure enough one day she was all for going. Since then shes been going, lol. This was about a week ago. We are just so happy and proud :) We love u soo much Danielle! For several months as i, Jay, and our moms have been trying hard to encourage her to go potty, she has finally done all her own. I knew deep down that would happen. We are having a prob with her going number 2 on there, like u all need to know that, haa lol. But other then that, she goes pee pee in it all the time everyday :) We are soo very proud of her and now she will be finally ready to go to preschool. I am so ecstatic but at the same time its bittersweet that our little baby is getting so big. Shes so independent already, so bright, so sassy, lol such a wonderful little girl. I am very proud of the little girl we are raising. Yes, it took her a while to potty but she finally did it and she loves to go, lol. So since her bday is coming up on Friday, you all are more then welcome to send cute little big girl panties her way, haa. As promised, I will take pics of her bday this yr. We are having small little get togethers. Friday the night of her bday, we will have dinner with my mom, brother and his kids out. Then after come back to my moms for some cake and ice cream, yumm. Then Sat we will celebrate with Jays family. I feel so bad i didn't get to do a big party this yr but next yr for sure ;) It will still be great though!
 
 
 
 
Preview
 
 
 
In other big news :) Guess what??? Heres a hint ...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Preview
 
 
 
Yes, I got accepted at Manhattan Hairstyling Academy for the full specialist program. I will be taking classes in skin and nails. I will start officially August 29th, yess!!!! I got the Pell grant to go and loan approved thru the govt everything will be paid for. Well for now, i do have to pay the govt loan back 6 mos after graduation. But i am so excited!!!!! I am taking parttime evening classes, Mon-Thurs 5:30 to 10 pm. Then Fridays I am off, Sunday too of course, then Saturdays i have a full day class form 8:30 to 5, blahhh. I am so not a am person, my butt needs to be now huh, lol. I know i can do this i do. But i cant help but be so excited, nervous and overwhelmed at the same time. Its going to be great. i will make sure to update u all more once i start and take some pics of me in my school attire. I have to wear kind of a uniform deal, lol. So hey if ur willing to travel pay a ticket to Fl, i will be happy to give u free manicures, pedicures and facials, haa, lol. So that's more happy news there. Let me tell, u the saying is soo true that it all comes in 3s. It sure does. In more good news. We finally I am pretty damn sure, *knock on wood* finally, lol got a place to live!!! Thank God, and i really do thank u lord. I mean 7 mos of all this going on, all the ups and downs, the rough road we had the end of last yr. Finally good things coming our way. Some1 very kind is giving my mom, me, Jay a break. Thanks to my mom and bro by helping putting their names for the place so that we can get one in the 1st place. This wouldn't happen if not for them. I cant ever, ever thank my mom and brother enough for their love and support. I love u both soo much. U two are what family is really about.
 
 
 
 
I am not saying its a true done deal where we have the keys and all but we are pretty damn close. The man gave my mom the lease already for us to fill out, my mom will bring him by a deposit check, hopefully later today. Then by Aug 1st, we will move in!! Its a 2 br/ 1 bath condo. Yes a condo, there nicer i guess u can say then apartments. This one has a huge living rm, nice dining area which is seperate, kitchen with new cabinets and appliances including dishwasher. Nice patio thats screened in, great size master bedroom with big walk in closet i love it, lol. Danielles room is teeny but good enough for her. Cute bathroom, just a cute nice, clean place to live. Theres also a pool there, a kiddie pool, laundry room, nice car wash area. All for the low price and it is, lol $650 a month, that's it, can u believe it? It includes water too, unreal. I couldnt believe the steal, the guy was smart i tell u to have it for that low, lol. That and many ppl didn't want it cause its on 3 rd floor. I wasn't sure either but at this rate well we are taking it, lol. Anyway, i will let u all know for sure when more comes up with that. Then, our bankruptcy case is finally filed. We have a court date coming next month. its basically we go in and out of 5 min and all of our debts are gone, thank god. We can start over, fresh start, be more responsible finally maybe get a home someday or car without worry of awful credit. Jay and i are very relieved. So that's whats been going on. I am getting really sleepy, lol so i am going to get going. Take care all, i love u guys!!! Thanks as always for reading, commenting, emailing, comments on my space. I appreciate it more then u all know, for ur friendships. I am always here for u all too. To my wonderful hubby Jason, i love u soo very much!!! Thank you hun for just putting up with me being so stressed out these past few months. Even though we faced hard roads, we were always there for each other. For being so supportive of my school decision. U are an amazing, loving, kind, wonderful husband all a woman could ask for. I love u Jay and im so proud to be ur wife. Ok, i am really going to go now. Talk to u all soon and love u guys!!!
 
 
 
 
Preview
 
 
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

I am so happy that you'll get to go to school. yayayayayayay!

And Danielle, you are a VERY big girl now!!!!


Keeping you guys in my thoughts.

Steph~

Anonymous said...

Wow that's so much good news in one post! I'm so happy about the school and the condo!!! I know what a relief that will be for you : ) And Yay for potty training of course! Please give a hug for Danielle for me.

Smiles!
Vincci

Anonymous said...

Well hey hey hey!!!!! That is great news.  Have you stopped doing back flips yet? LOL

I know you had been looking at this for a long time now, so big congratulations!!!!

Chris
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/