Thursday, November 9, 2006

Game time, lol

 

 

 

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ** Ty Donna for the beautiful tags :) Check out her graphic j, its a beautiful journal with beautiful tags and she is a great read too! Her link is on my other js :)

 

Hi all, hows it going? Hope all of you are great and had a good week. I cant freakin believe its going on the weekend already. geez, this week has flown, lol. Ty for all the sweet comments regarding our Halloween pics. I so happy you all enjoyed them :) Anyway i dont have much to say really i dont, lol. So this entry will be all up to you all, in a way, lol. I had a game in mind, got the ideas from Chris (swibirun) (ty dude). Here is how it goes: Ask me a question any question, rather 3 q's as much as you like, lol. Anything you want to know about me. Yes i know, i have many of the same readers i have had for yrs who feel they know all about me, lol. But still i am sure you all can think of something too.

 

1. You can also ask my hubby Jason a question about me to him, see if he will spill the dish, lol.

2. Do you have a question for ym mom about me, hmm mom does know all about me, lmao.

3. Or my brother, yeah great he will tell you all embarrassing things, lmao.

4. How about last but not least, hmm one of my best friends, Rick. We have been friends over 10 yrs so yeah, i know he can answer dirt for you all too.

 

So, ready, set, go ask away. Either just ask me something, choose to ask my hubby something about me, my mom, brother or one of my best friends. I cant wait to see what you all come up with ;) Have a great weekend ahead all and dont forget to ask me something!!! Oh and one more thing. Its offical i do have a job ;) I know i said that alst entry lol. But i am for sure hired. I just talked to the manager today about me coming in and when i will start. I will start next week. I am so excited yeahh me, wish me luck all :) ttys, love you guys! Les

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeahhhh....I'm soooo HAPPY that u have the job for sure!! Whooo hooo!! I was wondering about it. CONGRATS!! I'm glad to hear it. So u start next week, you will do just fine!!

I have some ?'s ....for you, your mom & bro.

? for YOU: Have you ever been ice skating?

? for your mom: Have you ever embarassed Leslie in public?

? for bro.: What is the funniest thing that Leslie has ever said to u?

Ok there are my ?'s, Kinda dumb...but there they are....LOL!!

Take Care chica!!

~Melissa

Anonymous said...

Jason . . . is Leslie good in bed?

Mwahahahaha.

Come on Leslie, ya didn't think I would ask something appropriate did ya?

Amanda :)
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin

Anonymous said...

Okie dokies..

{question 1 goes out to you} If you could be anyone in the world for a day, who would it be and why?

{question 2 goes out to Jason} What made you realized you loved Leslie?

{question 3 goes to your brother} What's the most embarassing moment youve ever seen of Leslie's?

{question 4 goes to your mom} was leslie a hard child to control and take care of? let us know if she was a real pain in the butt! lol

okies im done

<3jackie

Anonymous said...

And I am still waiting for Jason's answer. . . . . . .

Come on, I ain't got all day. LOL (j/k)

Amanda
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin

Don't forget to ask your questions at:
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/dearamanda

Anonymous said...

1. if you could do one thing over, wipe the slate clean so to speak with no memory of it, what would it be?

J - 2. what would be the one place in the whole world you'd take leslie for a week, if given the chance?

Bro. 3. what is the one thing about your sister that touches you the most

Mom- 4. if you could give either of your children one wish that you'd hope for them, what would it be?


=) Hi leslie. Just stopping by right quick since I didn't make it over here when this entry first came out. These graphics are too cute, the kittens in the last entry aw!! I am soooooooooo glad you started your job, that is wonderful news. And Danielle's first salon cut, lol of course mom takes pictures!!!!  
 Oh, I picked out the cover art for the book front. It was just a sketch, so the artist has to do an oil painting which i'm sure takes a little while . . .but dang, getting too nervous now.
 Anyway, have a lot to get done today but wanted to actually drop you a note. You guys will all be in my thoughts over the holidays.

Steph~