
Heyyy every1, hows your week going? Hope great ;) I have been meaning to do a j entry since like well last week, lmao. But just have been busy, what else is new right, lol ro just too lazy, hee. Ok more the 2nd, lol. But i had to stop by real quick and say hey and update u all on some things. Ok really not much of anything is going on. However, i do have some great pics to share!!! The pics u see above are from Halloween. I know u all will love them. The first few u will see are some shots of my Halloween decor, just wanted to share that. Then u will see Miss Danielle in her beautiful Flower Fairy costume all grown up, see the makeup, i thought it came out so beautiful. Then the pics with the kiddos the gangster is my nephew Chris and the gothic cheerleader is Angie my niece, and the little boy with them is their brother Ethan my brothers ex's other son. There you have it, finally some Halloween pics ;) Hope you all enjoy ythem. I hope u all had a great Halloween. We did here, as i said in my last entry we trick or treated with my niece, nephew, my brother, his ex and her son. It was a blast went to my aunts neighborhood so we can get the hook up on candy, lmao. We sure did they made out. Danielle still has plenty left, ok we have helped her eat plenty of it, lmao. Like i need it, lol. Anyway, Halloween was great. Then the rest of the week we pretty much chilled. Friday night, we met with my inlaws to have dinner with them and some of their friends at this nice Italian rest called Carrabbas. Great food and service there, yumm. Pricey but good, but happy the inlaws payed, lol. Then after we went for some ice cream, yum. We also took Danielle to see the Santa Clause 3 that night too. It was really cute and funny, good family movie i recommend it ;) It will definetly get u in the holiday spirit. I tell u, as u all know I am a Christmas nut and fanatic. I am so tempted to decorate already, lmao. But I wont, hee. Jay would prob say areu nuts after thanksgiving hun, just wait, lol.

That was Friday, on Saturday my inlaws, i have to say this was great of them. They came to the rescue and took Danielle for the whole day. They picked her up at 10 am. Jay and i had a much needed couple day alone. Jay had mentioned to go to the International Auto Show in Tampa, which is about 20 min or so from us. Yeah i know real romantic for alone time right, lol. jk We i figured it was something different to do and of course anytime with my hubby i really enjoy ;) Why not? We ended up going, we had a nice lunch first, well not fancy but deli style lunch. Love a good sandwich, lol. Then we arrived at the car show around after 1 pm or so. We were there till after 5 pm no joke. I didnt think i was going to like it so much but we did. Well of course Jay loved it, he loves looking at cars. I never seen so many in my life. They had about every model and make there, u can think of. U can go in all of them to get the fell of each one. We got tons of brouchures, entered some contests, won some cute prizes. We even went for a test drive, well Jason did, lol. He drove the new Monte Carlo damn that thing went fast, it was soo gorgeous and nice car woww. After the test drive Jay looked at me and said, "Damn we got to get one of these" lol. I wish no but for real when things are better money wise we know we need to invest in a new vehicle. Our is getting real old and we want something newer and with more room. We found several at the car show we fell in love with and interested in getting in the near future. So that was the car show. After we were done we head back to my mils for dinner and to get little one. She had a great day too with her grandparents they took her out to lunch, a movie, to a market. It was a great weekend and beautiful weather too. I love beautiful florida breezes and we have been getting them alot lately its been great. Lets see Sunday i think we basically chilled at home, Jay worked till 2 pm. He got home, we just cleaned up a bit, had dinner then watched some movies. Tonight, we hung out with my girl Marie. We came by after not seeing her and her cute little one for a few weeks. I enjoy Maries company, getting to know her well. Shoot after hating each other in hs and for yrs, lol. Its still funny isnt it Marie but cool too we are friend snow. I like it that way much better. He little one is cute and knows it and loves playing with Danielle. Danielle loves her new friend too.

As i said, lol not too much going on lately, lol. Oh i took some great pics of the car show but i have to upload them on my comp from my cell phone. It will take a bit so bare with me, lol. I will post them when i can. Im sure too some of u all may be wondering when i start my new job. I will hopefully start next week. I finally talked to the lady i interviewed with last Thursday and she wants me to start deifnetly by the 17th before Turkey Day. Thats a not a prob I sitll cant believe im going to be working. :) Im excited though, its going to be great well getting extra cash anyway, lol. Im so glad i am thought cause shoot we need the money, lol. Miss Danielle wants so many great things on her wish list this yr and i want to get my niece, nephew, brother, mom, Jays mom, some nice things. Well got to have the money, lol. Gosh i still cant believe we are getting so close to the holidays damn where did this yr go, lol. Freakin crazy. I guess thats it all, sorry not much of an exciting entry, lol. But wanted to say hey and show off the pics. Oh and a BIG shout out to my girl Amanda and Brandi. Ty ladies for calling me on Sat, while u all had ur visit and met. I wish i was home but it was great to get ur message u hotties u :) Love u both. Also another shoutout to my bff Melissa C. I love u gurlie so much and i just want to ty so much for the friendship we share, for everything u do. U are wonderful, i love u gurl and i cant wait to hopefully, finally meet next yr. Jessica, i hope ur still coming to fl next yr too. I love u too girl and Brinley love to see u both :) Cant help it, im xo excited to meet some online friends. Well there more then that to me. As u well know Amanda and Brandi :) Ok, all have a good rest of week and ttys. Hopefully, my next entry will be better, jk.
Love u all, Leslie














4 comments:
Hiya girl!
Thanks for sharing the pics, Miss Danielle is too cute. I hate you, producing cute babies and all . . . grrr . . . mine will probably have a big forehead . . . they won't get it from me, but I bet they will have one. LOL.
Take care,
Amanda :)
Oh I love that autumn picture. It's really relaxing! I love the Halloween pictures : ) Yeah, car shows do make you want to get everything. Those evil people!!! Hahahahaha!!! We can only dream : )
Smiles!
Vincci
aww! I love the pix! Danielle looks so cute! And you decorated nicely :o)
caaaaaaauuuteee pics
im a slacker of a commenter..shame shame on me girly
<3jackie
Post a Comment