Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Gobble, gobble :)

From our family to yours....

 

 

 

Myspace Layouts
Myspace Layouts

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!! Not only enjoy the wonderful, yummy good food but please take a moment, just a min to reflect and on that your grateful for this yr. I have several that I am grateful for. Heres a short list....

 

1. I am of course first and foremost always grateful to God, without by my side i dont know what i would do. Im grateful for all your blessings that u give us, my family, friends and loved ones.

 

2. I am very thankful to my dear, wonderful, loving husband Jason. Words cant express enough how thankful I am your in life every day, for your love, for your selflessness, your giving, your caring. Your are a wonderful father, husband and best friend. I love with all your heart, my love continues to grow for you each and every moment of my life. Thank you Jason for being there for being my husband and the one and only love of my life. I love you.

 

 

3. Danielle, what can i say to you baby girl. We love you with all that we are. You are the one true light of our lives. I thank God every single sec your in our worlds. You continue to make it a better and more beautiful place. We love you pumpkin!

 

 

4. My mom and brother. My goshwhere do i start? A person couldnt ask for  a better family a better motherand brother. You two continue to surprise me all the time with ur caring, loving and generous ways,. Damien my world would be boring without u, lol. U continue to always make me laugh. I love you both soo very much!!! To my niece and nephew your the best niece and nephew a aunt can ever ask for. You two are beautiful, special great kids. Im so thankful for you all on this day and every day!

 

5. To the rest of my family including my husbands fam. We thank you for being the most wonderful family any1 can ask for. For being loving, giving and just being there.

 

 

6. To all the rest of my loved ones, and friends. I am the truly so blessed to have wonderful friends like you in my life. You all know who u are and i cant ty enough for all you have done. For being there, for making me smile, ugh, just being urselves. Each friendship i share with you all is priceless. Love you all.

 

 

7. I am thankful for the home we have, the air we breathe, clothes on our back, food on our table. All that we have is more important then what we dont. Although Jay and i have had tough times these past 2 yrs finaically, it could have been worse. Its only going to get better. Im very thankful for all i have.

 

 

Thats a few of the many things I am thankful for. I am sure you all are thankful for many too. Love to you all, have a great day with ur family and cant wait to hear all about it. I have been busy, busy working my tail off. I start my 4th day fo work tonight. I work 5 to 9, then of course no work tomm. I work the dreaded black friday but at night and i work Sat during the day. Help me, lol. Its been crazy but i got to see the light at the end of the tunnel, the paycheck, the money to help for Christmas it will be so worth it! I have a wonderful best chica, uknow who u are, wink who made me see that ;) Anyway, other then that we are all doing ok. Danielle and Jay are well. We will be having dinner with my inlaws tomm so it should be nice. I will update more soon. I have lots of stores to share about my new job and all, lol. Take care all and Happy Thanksgiving!

Love to you all, Leslie

Myspace Layouts
Myspace Layouts

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*MWAH*
          (on the cheek of course, I ain't swinging that way, even for you, all though
           you are one hot momma. :D)

Any way . . .

Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

Lub ya,

Amanda :D

Anonymous said...

Awww..that's very sweet : ) Happy Thanksgiving! I think I will do a list as well.

Smiles!
Vincci

Anonymous said...

have  a HAPPY thanksgivin leslieeeee....u know what im thankful for? that today is over with lol.

take careee

<3jackieeeeeeeeee

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Happpppy Thanksgiving Leslie!!

I am loving all of your photos and getting caught up right now. You are too wonderful and SO IS YOUR FAMILY!

Huuuuuuuuuuuuugs
B