Thursday, February 9, 2006

Another tagged list & bummed about things....

Preview  

 

Hi every1, *hugs* Hows the end of ur week going? I hope great :) Wow i cant believe we are at the end of another week!!! Time flys too quickly, its unreal but then agian, im happy!!! Tomm afternoon prob around near 4 or 5 pm, Jay and i will get in the car and head to Orlando for the weekend yeahh ;) Im so excited i cant wait ;) We so need this little break, not just from Danielle, lol but from it all. We need major alone, quality hubby and wife time. I need a major stress reliever, lmao. Its been a rough week thats all that i will say. I will get to more in a sec cause i know u all want to know what happened with Jays job. Well, that was part of the rough week unfortuntaetly. But first, lol. i know im so bad for making u all wait, yaa. I have been wanting to do this tagged answer this for a while. I saw it on my gurlie Brandis j and Chrises journal too. Hi u goober heads, hope u all are having a great visit meeting one another ;) I bet ur having a blast Brandi with Chris and Alexis ;) Im so happy for u all :) Ok here goes the answers :) if you all want to do this to in ur js go ahead. Copy and paste then put in ur own answers! Here goes ;) 

 

 15 Years Ago, I:

1.  Wow, i was only 12 yrs old in 1991 :)

2.  I remembered loving music from Madonna, Mariah Carey thats when she first cameout, Oh god New Kids on the Block, Rap music, pop, lmao geez so bad, lol

3. Loved wearing some makeup, dressing cool, having sleepovers with my girlfriends

4. Loved, loved boys, haa had so many crushes

5.  I remember us moving a lot that yr and my mom having a lot of money probs, tough times too :(  

 

10 Years Ago, I:

1. Was 16 in 1996, my gosh i really am feeling older now, haaa
2. Wanted a boyfriend soo bad, finally got my first one after my bday
3. Found out having bfs werent all that cracked up to be esp in high school
4. Wasnt too popular in school, studied a lot to do well and get honor roll, trying to get into college
5. Really wanted to be a journalist and famous novelist

 

 5 Years Ago, I:

1. Was 21 in 2001
2.  After a horrible abusive relationship, near death physically and emotionally, i decided to be with some guy i met online i barely knew

3. To make it worse, i left my fam, all i loved in Florida to be with that guy in Georgia
4. I found out then i was really bipolar and very bad state mentally, no not crazy but very depressed
5. Very unhappy with the guy i was with and came to my senses he didnt really love me and all this time i really cared for someone else. (this was all before Jason every1, lol)
  

 

3 Years Ago, I:

1. Was 23 yrs old in 2003
2. Married to my one true love for about a yr :)
3. Danielle came to our world about the yr before, :)
4.  Still being a new wife and mommy at the same time, getting very little sleep and r & r, lol,
5. Jason and i trying to make ends meet the best we could and not doing well at all :(

 

1 Year Ago, I:

1. Was 25 turning 26, getting older, haa in 2005
2. started a online j almost a yr before that
3. finally in tune more to my psychic gifts, seeing more and more things that came true

4. still very happily married to my love and well doing ok but financially not great, made a big move to Orlando to better our life

5. Danielle turning the BIG 3, we love u princess

6. Stll saddened over the recent death of our abuelo (grandpa) the Christmas before

7. Made many wonderful online friendships that become more, offline. Lost many to due to me being blinded by who they really are. :(.

8. My fam went thru many hardships that yr as long with many in the us with devastation of weather, war, etc

9. Finally got some readings done and word of mouth off the ground about my gifts, letting more ppl in about who i am.

 

4 months ago,I:

1. 26 yrs old, still living in Orlando doing horrible, the worse we ever been money wise
2. Missing my family all the time. Jason and i coming to the decision its not working in Orlando and we have to go back home
3. Many of wonderful friendships i made grew stronger, missing many friends as well :(
4. Saw vision of many devastions due to the horrible hurricane season, also visions of other things happening around me of my fam and friends
5. Even though so many bad things were going on, still had faith, had to be strong for those i love and to be there for my hubby and for Danielle

 

Yesterday, I:

1. went out to lunch with two of my fav ppl, Jason and Danielle :)
2. Talked to my mom on the phone a couple of times
3. emailed my good friends :)
4. shopped at Target yeahh and apartment hunted
5. cried a bit and feeling stressed about some things going on

6. Planning and thinking about the weekend with Jason :)

 

Today, I:

1. Plan to call my Kimmee sis, i miss u hunny and my best friend Rick
2. Finish laundry, yeahh lmao jk
3. pack for this weekend, yeahhh
4. play with Danielle as always enjoy the evening with her :)
5. prob text Jay while hes at work, get things ready for tomm Danielle has a dentist appt too.

 

Tomorrow, I:

1. Go to Orlando!!!!!!
2. Take Danielle to the dentist first
3. then later go to Orlando :)
4. have a nice dinner with hubby at Downtown Disney :)
5. get ready for Sat when we got to Disney Parks, yeahh
        

 

Preview 

 

Wow, thats it all :) Pretty long i know but cool huh? I really enjoyed this ;) Hope u all did too ;) Anyway, since this was so long, i will try to make it short about all thats been going on, lol. The major thing i wanted to tell u all first was about the Publix interview. Well... it didnt happen :( Yeah, i know u all are thinking what, why, lol. well Tuesday at 11 am was when i was supposed to have the interview. I had my alarm set up to wake up 2 hrs before to get ready and all. I was pretty excited about it the night before, i was. But of course being psychic, even though many times i dont norm get anythign about myself. I sitll had a nagging feeling something would happen or was wrong. But i shook it away. Sure enough at 8:30 am, the am of the interview, the phone rang. I woke up to it and i think Jay did too. My mil got it, then knocked on my door and told me it was Publix. This nice gurl prob some office gurl they got to do the dirty work for them ;( Said me, "Sorry for calling early this is so and so. I wanted to let u know u dont need to come intoday cause the position has been filled. Mr. so and so (shes talking about the store manager) Has been interviewing all week.."   I nicely interupted her and asked calmy as i could "I dont understand, i was led to believe i had this job. My hubby works for this store, i dont get how this can happen"  She didnt say much to that said sorry and hung up. I was mad, i about cried, i was pissed. Jason wakes up asked what happened.I tell him then he gets real upset. After he calmed down, he decided to call and talk to the big boss, the store manager for me.        

 

 

Preview 

 

 

This is what the jerk hole said. Not that what they made the gurl LIE, to say to me that position has been filled. Instead, he decides to tell Jason the truth and says " Her availablity isnt going to work with me. I need her to work till 11 pm on some nights and this day she wants so and so hrs, wont cut it.. Blah, blah"  So Jason tries to explain to him that i have to go by his schedule and we have to try to do opposite shifts. The manager didnt care of course. What gets me mad about all this, is that they mislead me and lied. They made the gurl tell me they hired someone else when they didnt. They wasted my time by calling me telling me i pretty much have the job, i wlll come into talk and get a drug test done. I mean a bunch of aholes!!!! I am pretty over it now but at the same day, i was mad. It made me think too what kind of place is Jason working for? Whats to say they will still give him a raise or that positon like they said. I mean they screwed me over. Im trying hard not to think that way or be negative but cant help it ;) So, i guess, i just have to continue on my job hunt. But it makes me think too why many havent returned my calls i applied to, because they cant work with my availablity. I cant beelive these freakin josb they want u to do everything all for them of course, geez. lol Then why do they ask u on the apps, when can u work. Stupid, lol, it should say: u have to work and slave for us when we want u to 24/7, lol.  Im real frustrated with it all. On top of that, im worried and praying so hard Jay will get his raise and the Team leader job. Also the apartment hunting didnt go well ;( Many of these places jack up rents now because there making many aprartments here now condos. So *sigh* I dont know, hopefully we will find something and soon. Before i pull my hairs out, lmao. My mils is driving us nuts getting pissy at stupid stuff. Getting on my case about jobs and other silly things. I just got to move out of here ;( I told Jay moving here would affect our relationship. I think hes finally starting to see that now, lol 

 

 Preview  

 

 

Danielle is doing ok :) Shes doing great then all of us, i sitll have my dang cold a bit. Shes feeling better though ;) Shes been so happy lately somewhat, lol. Shes been eating more the past few days too, yeahh. No more Im going to throw up mess, hee. Mil and i are going to take Danielle to this free clinic tomm am for Danielle to see a dentist. Pray for us all, lol. I hope she cooperates for them and more so, i hope her teeth are good We do the best we can to get her to brush but she hates to brush, lol. Any ideas any1, haa. I know Miss Danielle is just difficult, lol, jk ;) Shes worse at bathtime too, lol. My mom and bro are feeling better from the horrible flu they all had, thank god. Now im excited about seeing them a bit this weekend more like, when we get back form Orlando. My mom and mil will take turns watching Danielle. I know my mom is happy so she can spend time with Danielle, its been awhile since she was sick. Tomm afternoon Jay and i will prob drop off Danielle at my moms or Danielle may stay with mil for a bit. Then mil willdrop her off at my moms for a couple of nights. Then Jason and i will head to Orlando early tomm evening. Since Jay has to work during the day ;( But we are going finally ;) I promise to take tons of pics, do an audio from Disney, we will be going to two parks. I will update u all soon :) So i think i am going now. This has been longg enough sorry all, lol. Ty for reading :) I will see u all when i get back :)      

 

 Preview 

 

Love u all, Leslie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow girlfriend..no wonder you need a break!!! Thats aweful how his job played you like that..couldnt even be HONEST with you about it syaing they needed someone more flexible...thats what would have made me mad too!! UGHHH..(((HUGS))) Everything will come together as its supposed to I guess..but I know how its hard to find places with only one income...Im praying for you girl..Im SOOO glad ot hear your little princess is doing good though..thats always great to hear..that means that SOMETHING GREATTT in your life is going right!!..:)..Enjoy your weekend and let all the stress be put on hold so you can have a greattt time!!..And if you get a chance..let me know if the addy you sent me is still right or not, k? maybe send it to me again?..that would be awesome..just when you get a chance..when you get back or something..Take care...you guys have a GREAT trip and enjoy each other to the fullest..;)..hehe

love ya girl..hang in there..youre so awesome and your family is SO great..:)

Jackie

Anonymous said...

sounds like a busy week ive had one myself im not able to make calls until the 14th of february they shut me off. anyways i start my job soon wish me luck

Anonymous said...

Sorry the job didn't pan out; unfortunately availability is a big must when job hunting . . . it sucks, but that's the way it is. I'm sure that being able to work only certain hours has turned off a lot of potential bosses; been there.

F-o-r-g-e-t the MIL hosebeast ::cough:: Sorry Jay. Hopefully you two will be able to enjoy yourselves this weekend and get away from everything for just a little while.

Steph~

Anonymous said...

Hehe, I love this entry ya goober. I am happy Danielle is doing good, she so has my heart. : D

Gotta go, will be back later though.

Loooove you!
Brandi