Sunday, February 26, 2006

So much going on & weekend fun!!!

Preview  

 

 

 

Hola every1, *hugs* Hows every1 this late, late night?? Well early am, lol. I hope all of u are well and having a great weekend ;)  We definetly had a great weekend. Things have been busy, busy and crazy as usual, lol. I have some real cute pics from my cam phone, from the past couple of days they are at the bottom of the entry :) I also did a new entry in my Pic j too, so check that out when u can and send some love. lol Anyway, im sure u all want to know another update and whats been going on. First of all, i want to ty u all as always for ur wonderful comments and emails, etc. I love hearing from u all and getting sweet, funny, encouraging comments ;) Its amazing how long i have known many of u in jland and how many of u became more to me in my life then a online friend ;) I love u all, ty u guys!! Oh sorry, rambled here, lol now for some updates. Lets see, im going to try to make this short cause im getting real sleepy, lol. I know i always say i am but i am pretty wiped out from the week and weekend :) As i mentioned in the last email, i had a job interview this past Tuesday ,well on Tuesday. It was for Walgreens. I appiled for the beauty advisor, basically the cosmetics counter. I love beauty related things and i had a feeling it would be such a fun job. 

 

 

 

I worked for Walgreens many yrs ago in high school. It was one of my 1st jobs. It was ok  but i didn't have the best experience with it. But well it was a job and it gave me some cash to enjoy, lol. Anyway this job i interviewed for, seemed to be pretty good. The manager was real nice, the interview went great. He seemed in some ways willing to work with my hrs that i wanted because of Jays schedule. I have to take a drug test and then from there i would be hired. Well, lets just say i havent still taken the drug test, lol. I didn't like the pay he mentioned. Then what wouldn't work is i would prob work all day long shifts on the days Jay is off. One day he is off i dont mind but not both cause then well there goes time together esp as a family with Danielle. I dont think it will work, plus they didn't have the position i wanted and the pay wasn't too great. I have worked in retail long enough not to take $7 an hr to deal with nasty ass customers and their bs, on top of hard ass work , no thanks. I know, i know i shouldn't be so picky and i should just take a job, true. But i realized well with the experience i have. Even though its been yrs since i have worked, i could get a little more. I want to make sure i dont just pick any damn job. I know me well and well i wouldn't have lasted there, lol. That's just how i feel. Picky i guess. But im not giving up i will find something soon. if i dont do something else first, lol. The whole beauty thing that i was really wanting to do at Walgreens got me to thinking about school. I called and got some info from a couple of beauty schools. I can be a nail and facial specialist combined, parttime school hrs in evenings. I would be done in the most 6 mos of that. I am really considering this. I have always wanted to go to beauty school. 

 

 

 

 Preview      

 

 

 

This is the way i look at it. It will be a great career i can go anywhere with, good money and i can work pt still but bring good money in u know? My mom pretty much is suggesting and pushing me into this, i really want to do this more then work. It doesn't take long and i can just pay for my license to work when i graduate. Jay loves the idea too. Hes been so awesome and so supporting thru all this, he truly has. I love u so much Jason, ty ty for being the best, kind, sexy, handsome, loving hubby :) He has been so understanding about the whole job thing with me wanting to find i guess the right job for me and me considering going back to school. I never went to college and well this will be quicker so we will see. As i said, im still job hunting though. It was hard this week, with Jays crazy schedule as usual lol. But we will work it out somehow. Speaking of Jason, hes doing great ;) Ty u all every1 for ur concerns and prayers. Ok, hes not doing great, great, lol. Hes tired, drained, stressed, overwhelmed, confused, all the above, lol. Hes still training for the GTL position but its going to take longer then we expected, plus well we arent sure if he will get the raise. Jay is upset that it seems he doesn't get any kind of appreciation for the hard work hes been doing. For all the hrs and training others. I dont think hes real happy there. Yes, i know another job, *sigh* I feel part of him really wants to move up in the grocery field but a major part of him isnt sure. I think he sees this all as a dead end and that it wont happen for him. I know i guess kind of negative. but i can see why he sees it that way. They are using him like the last damn store in Orlando. :(

 

 

 

Jay and i had a wonderful evening alone. I will say more in a min. During our dinner, i looked at him and said, " What is it that  u really want to do career wise, lifewise? I really see and know ur not happy with this and u want out, what do u want?" He looks at me and finally is just upfront with me and says, " I dont know hunny, i just dont know. "  It broke my heart and just frustrated me too. I love him with all my heart but hes got to get his act together. Hes 28, he has a family to care and provide for. We both need to make a plan and stick to it and figure out what to do. Especially him. I want him to finally find a damn good job make some good money we can live on, really live on and give Danielle a  good life. Hes torn, i just pray so hard Jason will know what he wants i really do. I pray so hard Jay will finally get a job or even with this job get the damn respect he deserves, hes worked so hard for it. I told him though truthfully, "If u cont with working at Publix u will prob get jerked around cause unfortunately that's how the business is."   I know with me being in retail before and my bro worked in grocery for yrs. So that's whats going on with that. We still havent found a place yet which leads me to all these worries. We cant move out with him making $ 9 an hr. It wont cut it, even if i had a job, these places are just too damn expensive, they really are. The cheapest we have found is 650 or 630 a month. We can do but just barely, esp on one income. Ty for letting me vent all sorry for the complaining or repeating myself, it does help to get this all out. Please dont get me wrong, im so grateful Jay and i both are his mom and stepdad have been pretty ok and having us live with them. but it still hasnt been easy somedays and well we just want our lives finally the way it should be, u know?

 

 

 

Preview    

 

 

 

Geez i have been yacking and i havent even talked about the rest of our weekend. Its been fun :) Friday night, mil (mom in law) and Jays stepdad, treated us for pizza at this yummy pizza place. Danielle of course, digged in, not eating much but she really enjoyed the balloon guy that went to our table, lol. He made her a cute, pink doggy balloon and also did a couple of magic tricks cool huh, lol. Then, we went home, after renting some movies from the video store. Jay and i enjoyed watching some rental movies, played one of our cool new board games, Star Wars Trivial Pursuit. Oh yeah, for die hard Star  Wars fans for sure, lol. Its a hard game but fun :) Then Saturday yesterday, was an eventful day too :) Jay was off again, he was also off on Friday, soo it was awesome to have him home Friday and Sat. We all woke up well, except the in laws lol later in the am. So when we got up, mil knocked on our door and wanted to see if we would like to have lunch out with them and meet Jays grandparents there. We of course wanted too go out for a fun outing. So we all went by the beaches at a restaurant there, to meet Jays grandparents for lunch. Danielle had a great time too and of course was in center stage as always, lol.  It was a neat place to eat, good food and the day was beautiful warm but nice breezes. Then after, we went to this place called Johns Pass, its this neat boardwalk place where they have nice places to eat, ice cream shops, snack places, game places, shops, all kind of things, live music too. Its adorable all outside but shaded too. Danielle of course, lol wanted to go all over the place and walk up some stairs, lol  She loves walking up on stairs, lol. I enjoyed along with Jay, looking at the shops, shopping for a couple of my friends, *wink* it was a fun beautiful day. To end it on a great note, we all got home, relaxed a bit. Then Jay and i freshened up and checked with the inlaws if we could go out while they watch Danielle. They were cool with that so Jay and i played mini golf, it was crazy packed but fun. Of course Jay beat me grr, "re match baby",  hee. Then we had yummy mexican dinner, a romantic and nice night alone couple time. I love having nights like those with u Jay, i love u :) 

 

 

 Preview  

 

 

Ok, i think i babbled enough, lol. Yeahh, not a long entry right, hee. Oh well ;) Hope u all enjoyed the update and ty for letting me vent. I hope u all have a good week ahead and hope to hear from u all. I miss many of u in jland who dont j anymore, *sniffs* Miss my best friends in Orlando, i hope u all are ok and please keep in touch!!! Melissa L, i hope u see this and know i miss u and love u all, call me gurl. Melissa C, gurl, i cant ty u enough again for the awesome stuff u sent ;) Danielle and i love it ;) I love u gurlie soo much!!! Well all, take care and ttys!!! *Hugs, Les            

 

 

Preview      

 

 ** Heres cutey Friday night, when we were all at the pizza place :)        

 

 

Preview    

 

** This is Jasons mom with Danielle :)        

 

 

Preview    

 

** Jays stepdad with Danielle, too cute!        

 

Preview  

 

** My handsome, sexy man posing this was just yesterday when we were all out at lunch :)      

 

Preview      

 

*** Lol, isnt this funny, Jays stepdad Fred told Danielle to stick out her tongue, she does what papa says pretty much, hee ;) so cute :)        

 

 

Preview       **

 

**This is a view from Jays grandparents condo, of the beautiful water. they live right by the beach, so beautiful :)      

 

 

Preview          

 

Preview          

 

 

** Last but not least my fav :) Jason and I, Friday night :)      

 

Preview  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww what great pics.  I loved them.

If you try to put mascara or lipstick on me, though, I'll smack ya;)

Good luck on the job!



Chris
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Lesile,

The beauty school idea seems great!  Let me know how things go with that.  I will keep Jason in my prayers.

Love the pics!!!

~Amy

Anonymous said...

I was going to comment on this when I read it at the beginning of the week..but somehow I forgot...anyways..I wanted to say that you should try beauty school if that is what you are interested in. One of my best friends, she did computer all through college..but realized her passion was beauty and she took a total career change and did not care what anyone thought..and she has finished beauty school and is now working at this great salon..sooo... :) I think you should go for it girl!!!

Smiles!
Vincci

Anonymous said...

DROP DEAD FRED!!!!


Ok do you remember that movie? I am nuts ... I know

I love the entry, you are so amazing Leslie. Thank you so much for everything.

Brandi

Anonymous said...

sorry i haven't been able to comment work schedules crazy and messed up