
** Ty for this, Krissy :)
Hi every1, hows it going? I hope all of you had a great weekend ;) I cant believe another week went by and weekend it goes by wayy too quickly, lol. Unreal, its almost been a week again since my last entry, oh well, lol. I really wish and i know i mentioned before, lol that i had more time to do my journal. However, it seems like, i just dont. So i guess a weekly or twice a week update will do for now, huh, lol. Sad enough also, its late at night and i defiantly should be in bed but i wanted to get this in real quick. Before i may not be able to for another few days, lol. I have major alone and me time right now, haa so what better way then to update u all and share some pics. Yes more, lol. Im sure you all are kind of wondering where there from, lol. The first ones you will see are taken last Wednesday at my aunts home. I think i mentioned before way back, my mom works for my aunt, as a nanny type deal. Except my mom doesn't live with them. Its really a full time 40+ hr work week, my mom easily gets ten hrs in a day. My aunt about matched the salary my mom made before while she nursed, so it works well for my mom since she had a hard time finishing work because of her shoulder arm injury last yr. Anyway, you will see my mom in the pics along with Danielle of course and my adorable baby cousin Calin, who my mom takes care of 5 days a week, along with Calins older brother Brennan. Calin, i think i mentioned to u all awhile back, we found out is profoundly deaf. Right now he has hearing aids which especially when he gets mad, you know fussy fits, he will take them off, lol. Funny but not because my mom will almost panic every time looking for them, lol. Its a game for my cousin, lol. Hes so precious isnt he? I love visiting him and Danielle loves him too soo much. Jason ican tell really adores him too i see it in his eyes when we see Calin that jay wants another little one in the near future. I so want one too, a boy would be awesome too :)
Those are the first few pics u will see there. Then all the next ones are from this Saturday taken at this awesome game place we took my brothers kids to called Celebration Station. It was their 7 th b-day the twins, my niece and nephew. We decided instead of Chuck E Cheeses, to have it at the Celebration one instead. The place of course obviously very busy being the weekend, crazy, crowded and loud, lol. However, the twins loved it. We spent about 3 hrs there on Saturday. We had a table reserved for a while, got pizza, drinks, ice cream, tokes all came with the deal that i booked for my bro. My poor bro shelled out lots of dinero for the party and all that jazz, lol. Jay and i offered to help but he refused but we took care of other stuff we bought while there. Plus we bought my niece and nephew great gifts. Many of the outdoor pics u will see in the pics are of us all outside of the place, playing mini golf. This party place is massive and neat looking. It has two floors of arcade games, with Laser tag, pool tables, table hockey, the seating areas, food counter, all that. Then outside there rides for kids like mini roller coasters and all, then also bumper boats, go karts, its awesome. Danielle had a great time too although she didn't care for the noise much, lol. But she loved the mini golf and wanting to learn how to play. All the kids wanted to learn my niece and nephew Angie and Chris had NO idea how to play so here we all are teaching them. My mom doesn't know what to do either, haaa mom, lol. It was soo much fun and funny very funny u all just had to been there.So enjoy the pics, the ones u see later on is taken at my mom and brothers place where we cut the cake, gave them their gifts and all. Jay and i went crazy Friday night shopping for their presents spent over 80 at Toys R Us, lol. It was soo worth it of course ;) We bought them a game board that they could both play with my mom and brother, its the Game of Life but Spongebob Squarepants Edition. I even played with them one game before we left for the night. I had a fun and tough time trying to explain it to them. See my niece Angie, lol, was upset cause she had to pay the rent, pay bills give up some of her money, lol. I joked with them and said "well sorry that's Life," haa. I know mean aunt, jk jk. I think in the end they got it and had fun :)
We also got the kids each two toys, we got Chris two superhero stuff which of course boys love and Angie cute Barbie things. It turned out to be a nice little bday party even with just Jay, Danielle, I, my mom, bro and the kids, no one else, better that way we thought. It was great to spend the whole day with them since well we havent seen them much lately with all our crazy schedules. Lets see as far as of the rest of our week went, it went pretty ok. No more apt hunting not much because Jay worked 6 days straight, so that was hard to get around and look at anything. We plan to look more this week somehow even though his schedule is messed up again *sigh* lol. I have to really get used to his hrs and how its not all set. I mean I know Tues and Thurs nights he always works, Wed and Sat hes usually off, then the other days are day shifts. But still for me to get a job with the diff hrs he has is not easy. Oh and speaking of jobs, i have another interview coming tomorrow afternoon. So pray for me all again and wish me luck. I wont say much about it cause well i dont want to hold my breath. The manager i talked to though who called me sounded pretty cool and willing to work with the hrs i want to some degree. So hopefully we can reach a happy medium some point somehow, lol. I really hope so. Even though its only part time i will bring something in and to just get out 3 times a week and maybe make some friends sounds cool :) Im sure u all want to know about Jays job and the new position he will get and all. well lately not much training has happened for that which has gotten me and him pretty upset. Hes bugged his manager about it a few times just wanting to know whats going on when he will finally train more and all. Well we found out, Jason has to have at least knowing the Dairy dept for 4 mos before he can get the position. Basically he has to have BIG knowledge of things in the store, totally understandable. Also they have been short of help lately, so that didn't help any as far as getting Jason training at least and going with this. Apparently this week they finally will get help and Jay will get started more on training yeahh. Just please pray all he gets a raise in another month, it should be coming up. I have a feeling he will though hes been really working hard and doing so great :)
As far as Miss Danielle, lol shes doing pretty good. Friday was another crazy eventful day, lol. My mil took Danielle and i to the dentist, i should say health dept dental for Danielles cleaning. I was a bit worried that am because Danielle didn't sleep too well or probably enough the night before. So i knew she prob be cranky understatement, lol, poor baby :( However, we had such a great experience last time, so mil and i were like it should work out ok and all. I didn't expect in a million yrs to get there and have the lady, I believe she was a asst person and some of the staff to be so rude. Omi gosh i dont know where to start. First the lady calls Danielles name, so i take Danielle up there and the woman looks at me and goes, " Im sorry mom but would u mind, i have to have her go in alone, ur not allowed in there for the cleaning" Im thinking, I dont think so i never heard of a place where a parent cant go in. I looked at her and said "Im sorry but i dont think so. Shes only 3 yrs old and i prefer to go in there with her not her being alone, I know she will be sacred" The lady had to rudely reply, "well i have had 2 yrs olds in there alone before" I said back, "Well this is my child so i will go in there with her please" That's where it all went downhill in a way. At first Danielle listened and did all the lady told her and it all went pretty ok. Until the lady really started cleaning Danielles mouth and then Danielle got upset with the vacuum part, u know, they put the water hose thing in ur mouth, then the other hose. lol Danielle kept getting upset scared of the noises i think, tired of the lady making her to keep her mouth open. Now instead of the lady saying to me "mommy please try to calm her", or her being kind to Danielle or saying to me, "maybe u should bring her back later". Shes saying to Danielle, "why do u keep crying im not hurting u, stop crying, theres nothing to be scared of." ** Its the way she said this to her that got me upset** I said to the lady, "excuse me, shes 3 yrs old this is her first time, shes scared she doesn't understand. So, she calms a bit and the lady tries to finish but Danielle is beyond done at this pt, poor thing. Im trying to be calm. I wanted to just take her the hell out of there. Danielle starts crying again and i try to calm her and the lady has the nerve to scold my child, my child and says, " This is unacceptable behavior Danielle, theres no reason to cry" Its the way her voice was. I think i was in shock. i just couldn't believe she talked to her that way. Lets just say all the cleaning didn't get done really and i pulled Danielle out of there. I will never go back there again either. Down right rude and unprofessional. This woman told me she had kids! Damn, i feel for them. I was on the verge of tears myself when we left, because Danielle was so shaken up. My mil was like, what happened? I was beyond pissed, lol. I started yelling for some to hear so that they knew i was mad and i would never bring her there again.
Like they cared Im sure, grrrr, anyway, so Danielles nerves were shot most of the day poor thing. So my mil treated us to lunch after, so that was nice, then later that night, Jason took us out to dinner at the Pier we had a nice table outside that looked out on the water. We bought Danielle a little toy at Toys R Us, lol. We tried to have a fun rest of day, i just felt so bad about what happened to Danielles visit. I want Danielle to try not to be scared at a dentist and for them to be more caring and make it more fun for crying aloud, u know? I felt terrible and i feel i should have handled it better and pulled Danielle out sooner, uggghh. Anyway so that was our week pretty much, lol. Busy, busy as always, lol. As I said, Jays job is still going pretty good, im still job hunting but have an interview tomm, so im praying its finally the one for now, lol. I dont plan to work forever, as some of u all may know, lol. I really want to do my readings and help ppl with my gift. Which really i want to talk more about in entries soon since i really havent in this j. or i may just change the j title lol. Since well i havent talked much about being a medium and visions i see. I really would like to talk more about it though, so hopefully i will soon. Apartment hunting not too good, not many places out there, i mean my mom and bro are trying to find a house and they have no luck either, market sitnks in FL, lol. I really cant stand living here sometimes it wayy overpriced, its bs :( My mil and Jays step dad well more mil, lol are driving us crazy a bit. Like predicted, meddling somewhat and just getting on us about things, im annoyed and need to move out soon, lets just say that. Other then that, we are doing great and pretty much happy. Although the last few days, i have been feeling blahh. I guess with all the worries of apt finding Jays job, my lack of job and taking care of our debts has been taking a toll on me. Plus sad about other things its been rough. So with that.... i just want to ty u all for being so great and u all know who u are, *wink* I guess thats itfor now. Sorry for the long entry, phewww, lol. jk I love u all and hope u all have a great week :) I will update soon and im making my j comment rounds so i will be by ur js soon too, ok :)
*hugs and love, Les














5 comments:
Hi Lesile,
Sorry I have not been around much. I am not feeling the best these days...hope to be back soon. ~Amy
sounds like the dentist offices here rons moving out tonight hes on his way to get his things hes said no contact with him period of any kind works hecktick barley any sleep mom got her income tax check been going out to eat alot since we've been without power lately. todays moms birthday we are having a party for her. well i have to go get things ready for it ttyl bye.
Wow..your weeks get crazier and crazier! ANyways..good luck with your interview!!! Or maybe it has already happened...anyways...I hope Danielle is doing better!
Smiles!
VIncci
Cool, you got me two superheros? Yay me!
You went to Chuck E Cheeses without someone holding a gun to your head? You are crazy, girl!
Chris
Most recent entry was 2/23/06
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/
Hey Leslie,
Finally I have a bit of time to go online, your Mom looks great(as does everyone), it's good that she is working, watching the kids and making such great money. And I do hope and I will pray that Jay gets that raise. Y'all need it and he rightfully deserves it! Aww what a great party for your neice & nephew, just the close family and all. Oh poor Danielle, and that stupid dentist. I mean what is it with the healthcare in this country? Just because your getting help from the state means you have to be treated like crap. They don't get paid anyless. It's like that up here too, it's insane! I miss talking with you but with me working so much again it's been hard, I'll email you soon so we can plan to call each other again. Hope all is well...Take Care sweetie!
Hugs & Love, Jessica
Post a Comment