Hi every1, * Hugs* Just wanted to say hi again and wish u all a very Happy Valentines Day! I wanted to share lots of pics from the Disney trip and also some from today with all the nice things we got from Valentines day, enjoy ;) Now some from the Disney trip, u all will see some of u may wonder, hmm whats this or wheres that at. The first few are from MGM studios, some pics u will see there are from the Backlot Studios tour. U go on a tour of MGM sets and see how movies are made and such. Theres also a really neat game to play there too, the Who wants to be a Millionaire, Play it. Its based on the tv show. Every1 in the audience can play it and also have a chance to be in the hot seat like the show. U dont win money damn, lol but u win some cool prizes. If u get to the million dollar q, then well u get a Disney cruise for 4, neat huh? Jay was this close to being in the hot seat, then the game ended dangg, lol. We had such a blast I think our favs though thru it all was Soarin, this great new ride at Epcot and also Star Wars ride at MGM. We got to see the fireworks show at Epcot called Illuminations it was beautiful. But what made the day, not too great was that it rained. The beginning of the day started chilly and cloudy, then it rained towards afternoon that made it crappy somewhat after, lol. But we had fun anyway. it was a wonderful weekend ;) We really connected and had such a romantic time ;)
" I love u Jason so very much. U really and truly are a wonderful man, husband and father. I am the luckiest woman alive. Ur love has blessed and enriched my life. U and Danielle will always be the center of my world. U two really complete me. I love u and Danielle so very much ;) Happy Vday :)"
"To my wonderful online and offline friends ;) I love u all soo very much!!! No matter the distance how we talk often or not, all of u have a BIG place in my heart :) All of your friendships mean so very much to me ;) I love u all so very much ;) Thanks for making my world brighter! Happy Valentines Day!"
Thats about all for now ;) Hope u all enjoyed the pics and audios ;) I will try to post agian soon. Another busy week ahead, lol. Wed night my mom is taking me and her best friend out to eat. Saturday is my niece and nephews bday party! My brothers twin kids. I will be sure to take many pics. It will be at Chuck E Cheese, acckk, wish us luck, haa jk. There going to be 7 yrs old, i cant believe it. Poor Jay works all week since he took one day off on Sunday, so his schedule got all messed up, geez, lol. Thats grocery for u :( Anyway thats all for now i have said enough. Hope to hear from u all and take care :)
Love u all, Leslie

* Here are the beautiful cards Jay and I got each other :)

** This is the inside of the cards :)

** These are the beautiful flowers we got Jasons mom ;)

** These are cards that my gurl, my sis and best friend Melissa C sent me from WV ;) she even gave me a Walmart 50 gift card ;) Ty soo much Melissa, i love u gurl so much ;)

** A beautiful pic of the roses that Jason got me yesterday, since he had to work today :( lol.

** Danielle playing with her new Polly Pocket toys my mom got her on Sunday :)

** One more shot of the roses and beautiful balloon Jason got me, I love u Jason soo much!!!














5 comments:
Wow looks like you had a great time! You are so lucky you live so close to Disney Land! Happy V-day!
Smiles!
Vincci
U are too a sick-O!!! JK JK!!!
Thats funny that u both talked about Danielle the whole time u were at Disney...I would do the samething if I left for a few days without my boys.
I know how u feel, u just worry and hope that everything is OK back home.
Ohh Disney is awsome....I loved it when I went...I als RECOMMEND that if any of u get a chance then GO!!! It's great!!!
Thanks for the update Leslie and I'm sorry that I haven't been commenting in your J very much. I try my best to get here!! LOVE YAH!!
LYLAS,
Melissa
Sounds like you two had a lot of fun! Space Ship Earth? ::coughs:: Hah, hmm. :) And yeah, I'm still around :) just bummed and anxious. I'm so glad you two had fun; you both needed to get away just the two of ya.
Steph~
Is it just me or does it seem like you go to theme parks every other week? ha ha
Sounds like you had a great Valentines day!!! Cute cards and pictures. Ya'll are too cute!
Chris
Most recent entry was 2/17/06
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/
aww..girl, thats so awesome!! The flowers and cards are awesome!! SOO glad you had such a great time and was able to connect to hubby so much!!! Its so great to hear..Looks like gorgeous Danielle was having fun!! You guys are so sweet to buy others presents as well..I bet his mom LOVED the flowers!!!
(((HUGS)))sorry it took so long for me to catch up..;)...things are crazy here..I hope to update soon..take care babes..:)
Post a Comment