Monday, February 6, 2006

Overdo update & weekend events...

Preview

 

 

 

Hola every1 :) Happy Super Bowl Weekend/early Monday :) Hows every1? I hope all of u had a great weekend ;) I really had wanted to do an entry a lot sooner i cant believe i havent had one since Tuesday :) Some of u checked in on me too, to see if i updated, lol. Ty Chris, every for all ur comments :) I havent gotten this many in a while, hee, lol :) I love u all ;) I have so much to say as always, lol. i guess sometimes it is good that i dont update often then i have more to say when i do, lol. First off, I tell ya all we had another busy but great week and weekend ;) I have some more good news, hee, love it :) I have a job interview with Jays job on Tuesday. Im so excited!! They called me on Friday to set it all up, they sound so nice over there too, laid back and all :) Im looking fwd to working again i am but also nervous i cant help it but i know i will get past it in time. Pretty much from the call i got and the woman i spoke too it sounds like i already have the job. She said they would do a drug test and all on me that day and set up things. Im so glad hubby works there already cause im in, haa. Plus Jay is still doing great in his job. In another week, he will be training full time for the grocery team leader position :) I cant believe all these great things are happening but i also know we finally deserve this and that Jason has worked so hard for this ;)  Plus, God really has out backs he truly does, having faith helps soo much ;) Now hopefully we will find a place soon i will be set, lol.

 

 

 

Many of u all asked me how Danielle is feelingand sending her get well wishes, aww thanks every1 ;) Danielle sends lots of love u alls way for that and Jay says hi to u all too :) That was very sweet of u all being so concerned ;) Shes ok since the throw up incident at the restaurant last weekend, lol. But since then, Danielle seems to be afraid to eat her fav food or much food :( Shes faking saying, i feel like throwing up mama now and all. Any suggestions parents? Help, lol. she seems to think shes going to throw up all the time now because of that happening. But i think Danielle is getting it now finally. Shes doing great guys.  Other then, we really wish Danielle wouldn't be such a picky and not much of an eater some days. I wish she would at least have PB& J and eat a veggie or two. I keep giving her some all the time at meal time and she wants nothing to do with it. Its so frustrating esp because u have some who are like, " well this child i know eats this and all of that", etc. Well kids are diff, Danielle is unique i dont want to compare her to others or make her do things, just cause other kids do u know? I feel Jay and i do all that we can. I mean geez, she came out all healthy and in great shape from our last doc visit recently. So i guess Jason and I are doing something right, lol. I just have to give Danielle time, keep encouraging hear and have patience, lol. but its hard and frustrating sometimes. Especially her No thing and her sassyness drives me nuts ( Other then that, shes a great girl :) We are soo proud of her, shes so bright,  very smart for her age. She can pick up things like nothing. I mean she knows some spanish already, i have been teaching her. She knows her numbers and letters and to say her full name and her age and names of ppl in our fam. Jay and i are so impressed with all she knows and our fam is too :) Danielle is doing great though all, she feels better. She had such a great and fun filled week and weekend ;)          

 

 

Preview

 

 

** Ty Krissy for this ;) 

 

 

 

Lets see whats all that been going on, lol. The weather here in Fl has been wacky, lmao. We had a rainy horrible day On Friday, i mean almost record breaking. To have that much rain in Feb crazy!! Because of that though, its going to be chilly here all week, well chilly for us here, lol. It will be only in the 60s for highs and 40s in lows, so a bit chill for Fl, lol. What else, oh I finally got some new eyeglasses. I have needed a new pair for soo long. My other ones lets say, kicked the bucket, lol. Im embarrassed to say i had to find a way to hold them together so i could see, lmao, right Melissa C, lol. But thankfully to my DH Jay, i love u hun. i finally got two new pairs for a great deal. I have  backup one now, lol. I love them plus i got an eye exam and found out im more blind, yeahh, lol. It all turned out ok though :) Oh we filed the rest of our taxes, cause we got all the w2s from Jays job. We did great so that money will help for debts. I think i mentioned that already, lol. The weekend was when we had exciting things happen, lol. Friday night Jay, Danielle, I, Mil, Jays step dad, all met mils neighbors at this nearby Mexican rest. It was soo good. We had  a blast i drank, lol. For me that's unusual i dont drink really. I had a pina colada that shit was strong, lmao. Omi gosh but i drank about the whole thing and it was in a huge glass, lol. It was nice to get together with others well there all older adults, lol. But there very polite. There is a couple there, my mils neighbors and friends, who has a little boy Danielle plays with sometimes now. His name is Logan,hes a sweet kid. We played in the game room at the restaurant with them, it was fun :)                

 

 

 

Saturday was a great day too. We originally had plans with my mom, brother and his kids. My mom got some settlement money recently, so she wanted to treat us all out to dinner a nice dinner somewhere ;) That didn't happen because my poor bro, his kids, then my mom all got a really bad flu. I mean they all had high fevers, colds, chills, it was crazy. So they have been in the house for days. I feel for them but the kids finally got better my bro too and my mom is getting over it slowly. So instead, since those plans fell thru, mil and Jays stepdad invited us to the Greek festival, they have at a church in town. I admit, im not a big Greek lover of their food and all but it was awesome ;) My hubbys moms side of the fam is Greek ;) The food was great, esp the desserts of course, lol. There was Greek dancers, music, neat shops with beautiful things to buy. There was a great kiddie area too for the kids, slides, playground stuff, play ball pits, lol. Danielle had  a blast the little neighbor boy met us there too, with his mom and dad and him and Danielle played. Our little princess has 2 boyfriends now, wow go Danielle, haa, lol. Then today, Sunday, well it will be near Monday soon, lol. I chilled around the house in the am and early afternoon cause Jay was at work and i felt like crap honestly, lol during the am. I woke up coughing my head off, feeling a head cold, all yucky. Dont worry, im fine all. I started going crazy on meds a few days ago when i first felt symptoms, lol. I feel good now :) Im doing ok, i feel better tonight. I cleaned our side of the house too to help mil out, watched Danielle played with her etc. Then Jay got home, we got all ready, cause we were invited to Mils neighbors for the Super Bowl party. Im not big on football by any means but hey a party equals fun and good food, haa, bad i know. Before the party though, we dropped by my moms real quick to say hi since we havent seen them all since they have been so sick, poor guys. I brought her some flowers and baklava, my mom loves that stuff. We bought it at the festival that made her day :) The Super Bowl Party was fun, Danielle had fun playing with Logan again, they were all goofy and silly there. Jay and i enjoyed watching the game with every1 and mingling. So, it was an eventful weekend ;) That's whats been going on mainly, lol. Jay working, me almost getting ready to work, apartment hunting :) Oh and of course this coming weekend, Jay and i will have our trip for Valentines to Orlando :) I cant wait to go to Disney :) I just cant wait to have alone time with hubby. No Chris, Jay and i wont do things unmentioned, heee, in the Haunted Mansion ride or will we?? Lmao, lol, jk all :) 

 

 

 Preview  

 

 

 

That's it for now i think i chatted enough. Im so sorry for the late update hopefully i will update again real soon. ok I always say that but i hope to in another day, ok? Before i go here are some really cute pics i took with the cam phone from the weekend, enjoy ;) 

 

 

Love u all lots, Leslie 

 

 

** These first few pics below u see are of Danielle & Logan playing outside a few days ago :) Arent they cute?        

 

 

Preview 

 

 

         

Preview           

Preview

 

 

         

 

Preview        

 

 

Preview      

 

 

** Not a great pics i know :( But soo cute too :) This was at the Mexican rest, not good light in there ;(      

 

Preview        

 

** Jay of course ;) this is when we went out to eat on Sat for lunch, just him and i :)          

 

Preview      

 

** At the Greek Fest, this is the dancers performing :)      

 

Preview      

 

Preview        

 

Preview        

 

 

** Danielle playing at the festival :)    

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the drug test.  

Just remember, marijuana is a green leafy substance that is smoked.  It's street names include pot, weed, bud, and mary jane.  Cocaine is a white powdery substance and goes by the street names coke, peruvian marching powder, and flake.

What?  You just have to pee in a cup?  oh....forget the studying then.

As far as D being a picky eater.....maybe you could get Brandi to help you out with that one.  ha ha ha THUMP oh sorry, just fell out of my chair.

Chris
Most recent entry was 2/04/06
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I'm a picky eater, so I can't give any advice on Danielle's pickiness . . . (GO Danielle, rebel against yucky things being in your mouth, yay!) Ahem, I mean, bad, bad, food is good for you, mm-hmm.

Wow, that was a lot of typing, glad things are going well with Jay and the job and WHOOOHOOO! Good luck on the job interview/testing. ;)

Enjoyed the pictures, the dancers looked like they were fun to watch. That little boy with Danielle is almost as cute as she is . . .

Well, good luck again,

Steph~

Anonymous said...

how cute leslie hope you all feel better soon love you all. angel

Anonymous said...

Hey girl..wow sounds like everyone is getting sick. I hope you're ok. Danielle looks really cute in the pics!!! So how is the job searching going?

I'm so excited for you about your trip to Disney!!! OOOOH SO LUCKY!!!!! I can't wait to hear about it. : )

Smiles!
Vincci

Anonymous said...

Glad Danielle is feeling better!  Don't worry about what she eats...all you can do is your best...she'll come around...I am trying a new approach with Amanda.  Instead of saying we are having corn I will say we are having Cinderella's world famous golden nuggets...I'll let you know if it works.

Megan will eat anything...even brussel sprouts.

Anyway, as long as she gets a vitamin she will be fine...that's what my Ped. says...they all come around sooner or later.

Best of luck with the interview!!!!!

~Amy