Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Boo!!!! LOL

 
 
 
 
Booo!! Lol, Trick or Treat and Happy Halloween :) Hows every1 doing? We doing ok here, excited about Halloween tonight :) I hope great and you all are having a good week.  I will fill you all in on whats going on in sec but I wanted to let you all know first what im going to be for Halloween ready? Its being a retail/gift wrap worker at this store called Bealls. Yeah thats my costume, lol for about 2 or so months. No its not my Halloween costume all, its my new job! Yeahh i finally got a job, Halleluah, lmao. I had an interview with this store here called Bealls it sonly like 10 min from me if that. Its a store only in FL as far as I know. if want to check out the website here it is : www.BeallsFlorida.com. I think thats it, lol. I cant believe it sitll i got a job. Anyway i got a call last Friday about coming in for an interview. I talked to this relaly nice lady named Chris whos like the area manager there. I setup to have the interview with her on Saturday at 1 pm. I got there with about 5 min to spare, go me on time, lol. I waited for her a few min then followed her in the office to have the interview done. It was short and sweet. She said to me, she didnt want to say for sure really that i have the job. Cause the store manager is out of town for a few days. She needs to go over things with him, then she should hopefully call me back sometime this week. But at the end of the interview, she said it was pretty much safe to say i have the job. I will be working at the service desk, basically being the gift wrap person for the hlidays. Gosh thats one of the many things i love to do during the holidays is to wrap gifts. So i know it will be fun but also of course it will be work too. I know I will have to answer phones, help customers with complaints. In the store when a person purchases something, they can go to the counter where I will be working and have their gift wrapped for free.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
As I said im excited and happy. I cant believe this is really happening. After 5 yrs of not working, its weird, a bit nervious but great too. Especially because with our money situation being pretty bad right now. Its seasonal right now this job but after the holidays, i can choose to stay. The position will be different though but still, she seemed like that I could stay longer then seasonal. For now, i want it for just seasonal just to help catch up on bills, and Christmas gifts. It will be a BIG help this yr with that. I know a big toll is always on Jay finaically with things and Christmas is the worse one. I will only work parttime though making 7.50. So its not alot of money but every little bit will help right? I start hopefully sometime next week. My hrs will be Thurs-Sat and another day during the week. I will have Sunday and Mondays off. I thought that was cool of them to do that for me. I explained to the lady in the interview i cant work Sundays cause of Jays schedule and Monday i want off, so i have one day off with him. I mean shoot i am sacrificing Fridays and Saturdays for almost 2 mos, haa. I will be working evenings like 4:30 to 9:30 pm, Saturdays hopefully i will have a longer shift and day hrs i hope. So thats my major news and whats going on. I of course will fill u in more as it happens, lol. Anyway, so what are your plans for tonight on Halloween? As you all know, Danielle is going to be a Purple Flower fairy this yr. The costume is soo cute. I am going to do her hair real pretty, put sparkles on her face, makeup and all. I cant wait to show off the pics. I will try to develop thme as soon as i can :) Tonight we are going to take Danielle by my hubbys job to trick or treat and to show her off. Then to other stores. Then around 7 pm we will meet my brother, his kids at my moms and we will all go together to trick or treat. Thats our plans. I need to get off this dang computer soon lol, to get ready :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hmm, lets see whats else is going on. well, as i mentioned money probs are a prob right now. We are having trouble making some ends meet but doing all we can to do what we can i guess u can say. But its been stressful on Jay and i lately. Thats why im so happy about this job, it will help alot, ease things money wise for sure. But other then that, we are doing great. Danielle is doing awesome, excited about tonight. Im still doing my mommy school at home. Until we finally get her into a school, which looks like at this pt, early next yr. Im real excited, Jay is too and Danielle really wants to go. But its great for me to get her prepared at home too. I try to teach her myself at least an hr everyday. Like reading, letters, numbers, some math. Im going to work on her writing soon enough. I got her knowing her full name, bday and im trying to get her to know our addy and phone number too. We are so proud of her and all thats she can learn. Love her so very much. Lets see what else oh yeah before i go. Please, please cross ur fingers, toes, pray for my hunny. He decided a few days ago to go for a higher postion at his job. This is one he sure can get cause it doesnt require experience. Its not management or anything like that. Its called an administrative coordinator. Yeah fancy title but basically its office type of work at the store. He put in the request in to show other stores hes interested in the position. It takes a month to go thru, so hopefully in December, we will hear something. I am hopign this so much for him. It will gain him more experience and hes seems really into doing this and finally moving up in the comp after a yr. So thats whats pretty much going on. I mean shoot after today, time to get ready for the holidays, lol. It doesnt end right, hee. Well, talk to u all soon and have a Happy Halloween!!!
 
xoxo, Leslie
 
 
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there woman!

If we could just get our timing right, I was in the shower last night when you called, then what's his face was all cuddly wuddly after that . . . and yeah . . .

So . . .

H a p p y   H a l l o w e e n ! !

Congrats on the job, and feel free to gift wrap me as many things as you would like and send them my way. Mwahahaha. :-P Anything you do will help out your family Miss Leslie, ya'll got a love going on around there. You've made it through some tough times, and only good ones are ahead!

Have fun with Miss D trick-or-treating. Be glad ya'll don't live in Ohio it is supposed to be down in the low 40's high 30's tonight and rainy. Uck. Less damn kids knocking at my door, so maybe I shouldn't be complaining. (j/k)

Have yourself a lovely night, if our paths don't cross again.

Amanda :)
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin





Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!! I am so happy for you!!! And keeping my fingers crossed for Jason on the better position. That is so great. :)

Only on for a second so not a long comment this time around, sorry :) Can't wait to see pictures of Danielle from tonight though. Hope you guys have a blast!

Steph~

Anonymous said...

yay!! tHATS SOUNDS LIKE AN AWESOME JOB, WITH BEAING ABLE TO DECORATE PRESENTS TOO!! How awesome!! Im so happy for you guys! I hope you love it!!

xoxo

Jackie

Anonymous said...

yaaay congrats !!!

<3jackieeeeeeeeeeeee