Hello everyone ;) I hope all of you had a good week. Ours was pretty good here. Not too eventful but good, lol. First i wanted to let you all know why i have been MIA agian. Anyhow internet went down again, uggh. So had to wait till today to finally be back on here. I havent been on blogger since Sunday. I was going to post this entry you will see below here then but then internet went *sigh* Im glad to be back. I see i have a lot of catching up to do. I will be by your blog very soon. So with that heres the entry i meant to post a few days ago with recent update too.
(From Sunday) I thought would share this cool survey I got from the wonderful Lyn over at Brits blog. Her blog link is on the right here. Thought you all would enjoy this maybe learn a bit more about me. Hopefully you all can post this too i your blogs! Love to see your answers. Ok here goes.
8 of my most favorite yummy foods
1. Honey chicken (chinese dish) oh so good!
2. extra cheese pizza, mmm
3. anything my Mom cooks, for real, she always makes the best food!
4. chicken burrito from Chipotle or Pancheros yum
5. godiva chocolate
6. fajitas
7. chocolate chip ice cream
8. ropa vieja (its a cuban dish the name means old clothes, haa) it dont taste anything like it though. Its shredded meat with onion, peppers & tomato sauce soo good.
8 things I cherish
1. Danielle our beautiful baby girl
2. my hubby, the true great love of my life.
3. My Mom
4. my brother & his kids
5. my family
6. life
7. friends
8. photographs & home movies
8 ways I kill time
1. going on myspace
2. blogging or being on blogger
3. reading a good book
4. watching my soaps
5. cleaning, lol
6. playing the Sims games i have
7. going to the mall
8. watching a good movie
8 shows I watch
1. One life to Live (yes big soap fan, lol)
2. General Hospital
3. reruns of that 70s show
4. reruns of home improvement
5. Disney channel shows, lol
6. Animal Cops
7. Degrassi
8. Heroes
8 things to do before I die
1. own a home finally
2. have a new car, my own and drive it lol
3. see Danielle enjoy all her yrs of childhood, teen yrs, marriage, kids
4. remarry Jason
5. see my niece & nephew grow up
6. have my own spiritual store/Psychic readings place
7. travel to many different places around the world
8. write a book about my life & have it published
8 ways to make me happy
1. My daughter being happy, laughing, having fun
2. hubby telling em im beautiful & he loves me
3. My Mom calling me daily like she always does
4. My brother & niece & nephew, there all so funny
5. hearing from ppl i love & care for. Like emails, comments on myspace or fb, blog comments
6. hanging out with my friends
7. having family get togethers
8. helping friends, family, others with my intuitive gifts, or just being a ear to listen
Anyhow real quick, lol. Just wanted to update you all on whats been going on. Last weekend was great. I think i mentioned in my last blog entry my Aunt was having a big family get together at her house. It was a blast as always. We saw my Uncle, Aunt & my cousins that we dont see often cause they live a few hrs away from the rest of the fam. So it was great to see them and catch up. Plus being in the pool, the weather was gorgeous that day, the food great too. Danielle had an awesome time playing with all her cousins. Poor hubby though :( He was sitll sick from that nasty cold he had, he was miserable. So we left a bit early. I felt so bad for him. I kept asking him if he wanted to go home. Hes like "no hunny i will be fine i want to be there, i want you & Danielle to visit with your fam." What a trooper lol. I didnt get too many pics but the ones i did get i will post next time. Then last Sunday on Moms day was a nice day. Jay had to work that am. Poor guy still pretty damn sick, lol. I enjoyed the am and early afternoon with Danielle. She spoiled me with lots of hugs & kisses and we just enjoyed time together. Then when hubby got home from work, we all got ready to go to his Moms, to give her her Mothers day card & to visit. We had a nice time, talking out on their lanai. Then after we headed to My Moms to have dinner and to of course celebrate the rest of Moms day with my Mom, brother & my niece & nephew. All in all it as a really nice Mothers day.
As for this week, geez it went by quick, lol. Wednesday, we went to Jays Mom's for dinner and to have an afternoon in the pool. Oh the water was great. Jay, D & I had a blast playing in the pool. Then my mil & Jays stepdad made us a yummy dinner. We talked, hung out and that was it for that night. Jasons feeling better now too from his cold thank god. He was really sick i think it was more of a cold/flu deal it wasnt good for sure ;( I am grateful D didnt get it. She had the sniffles herself this week but it wasnt worse then that. Friday was a fun day. Jay & I decided to go to Danielles school to have lunch with her. I admit we havent done that much this school yr. We feel bad, lol. So we decided to do so. When we got there we waited for Danielle and her class to get to the cafeteria. Her teacher says hi to us and ask us, "Are you all going to brave sitting in the lunchroom?" Yeah Jay & I know from having lunch with D before on the past its crazy to sit in there, the kids are loud, lol. There was no other place to eat but at the picnic areas outside. Im sorry it was too damn hot for that lmao. So yeah Jay & I braved the lunchroom, hee, lol. It was crazy but it was great to see D interact with her friends, to meet her classmates. I met most of them but the teacher has gotten new students too. Danielle really loved having us there. Then after Jay & i just took her out of school early. She has lunch really late after 1 pm. So by the time we were done it was near 2. So we headed home real quick so hubby could get ready for work at 3 pm. Then he dropped off D & I to My moms to hang & have dinner that night. It was a fun night as always hanging with my Mom, brother and the kiddos. Yesterday Jay had the day off, yeah. We werent sure what to do, lol with limited money. But then we decided where else to go but the mall, lol. So went went to one of our fav malls that about 20 min away. Walked around for while. Then went and had dinner at Ruby Tuesdays. I love the salad bar there, yum yum. Then after headed to the Super Target nearby. We dont have one in the city where we live. So i wanted to go by there & get some food & other stuff. That was our weekend so far.
The only thing that made it not so good, was this damn rain. Yeah we are finally getting the rain now, lmao. However we do need it here in Fl. I just dont like the down pour and lighting ugh, lol. Thats whats been new here pretty much. Oh yeah i finally got a chance to talk to Ds math teacher on Friday. She is such a nice lady. She was telling me how much she loves having D in her class and how she is such a sweet girl. Also That she tries so hard. It was just so good to hear! We love getting compliments about D. Well it turns out she will get a satisfactory in grade thank god, which means she will pass Math. Still however we need to work with her this summer a lot, lol. We are worried she still may be a bit behind the other kids in 2nd grade. The math teacher explained to me she is at 2nd grade level with her math. However some of the other kids have learned things that D still hasnt yet. Its a lot to explain, lol. But agian we are just so proud of her for trying best she can and doing great. Thanks for reading all of this all, lol. Hope you all have a good week ahead! I will be back soon. I have lots of stuff planned for future entries, hee ;) So stay tuned, lol
**Love to you all
**Update: As i said in the beginning not too much going on. This week went by quick as always, lol. Tues, we went to mils for dinner agian, lol. I admit, besides it being great to visit with them. It saves us money and me having to cook, haa, lol. We had a nice time though, we all watched the fifth Harry Potter movie after dinner. Hey got to refresh for the new one im excited to see the 6th movie, lol. This Memorial Day weekend i dont know whats going on, lol. Its always up in the air with us. hubby has to work Memorial Day anyway. Yeah kind of stinks but also were kind of happy he gets double in pay for that day so that helps, lol.
We usually dont have any plans that day anyway. Saturday though, D may spend the day with Jays mom & stepdad or my Mom. Jay and i need a date night hee, lol. We are thinking of lunch or dinner then seeing the new Star Trek movie. I hear its awesome. I cant wait to see it. Thats our plans so far as of this weekend. Maybe I will visit with my Mom on Sunday that would be cool too. Oh, Danielle is having her school play in her classroom next Thurs. Im so excited. Its going to be so cute. I will be sure to take some pics. Well I blabbed enough, lol. Have a good rest of day all. I will be by your blogs soon, xo


















3 comments:
I am glad you are back, and sooo happy you had fun at your Aunt's house. : D
your 8 list was awesome. :D
LOVED YOUR EIGHTS!!!
THE RAIN HAS MADE ME NUTTY THIS WEEK...KEEZ!! CABIN FEVER!!
Hi Leslie, sorry it took me so long to come see your latest entry, I kept missing your update and finally I thought I need to go check and see if she's updated...and there are two new ones!
Glad you had a nice Moms day and sorry your hubby was sick.
I want to see the Star trek movie too!!
Your mom calls you every day and you like her to do this? I can only hope my daughter likes this too because I plan to do that when she leaves for college, he he!
Post a Comment