Hi everyone ;) Happy Friday, yeah! I know im glad its the weekend, lol. I hope all of you are well. We are doing pretty good here I will fill you all more in a sec here. But first I wanted to share some pics i just took. There from my cam phone so not the best quality I apologize. lol. However i just had to share. Hope you all enjoy ;)
Here's a really cute pic i took the other night. Danielle was really sick on Wed. I will explain more at the end here. Anyhow i thought it was too cute. Her sleeping peacefully after a rough day.
Danielle made me two beautiful homemade Mothers Day cards at school today. Here is the one she made for me in art class!
Too sweet :)
This card is my fav. I cried reading it, i sure did, lol


This is the back of the card. This below here is a song and she sang it to me which for sure got me crying, lol
I will use these for sure, lol..
Also, a late bday present came for me today, lol. My Mom ordered a sort of, surprise for me from one of my fav stores websites, Torrid.com. There an awesome plus size clothing store! I dont get to shop in the stores itself much though. The ones here are pretty far. One closest to me is about 20 min, the other a little longer away. Once in a blue moon though i go there, lol. Anyhow awhile back, I was going and on to my Mom how much i wanted of these...

Are you really surprised my friends come on? lol. Of course i really wanted a Twilight shirt! Not just any, a Edward & Bellashirt ! I have been wanting this shirt forever, lmao. I know i am obsessed and proud of it, lmao. Thanks soo much Mom you rock, ty, ty!
Hope you enjoyed the pics all. Anyhow not too much new to report. I gaave pretty detailed updates in my last entry, which is an audio one. I hope you all got a chance to hear it. I didnt get many comments, *sniffs* lol. But i have seen a lot have heard it so hopefully you all did ;) This week went pretty good. Tuesday we went to Jays mom & stepdads for Cinco de Mayo! They made fajitas, had chips & salsa, mexi rice. It was great food & times. We had a nice time there. Danielle had a great time as always too, enjoying time with her gparents. The rest of the week pretty much dragged, lol. Wednesday, poor Danielle came home from school being really sick. I know when she is really sick cause she just lays down, is quiet and not up to her really happy, funny, singing self, lol. My mom in law got her from school that day, took her to the library, then home. Danielle picked some good books. She got a Nancy Drew one thats got to be 3rd, 4th grade reading level. She is done with it already. We are just so proud of how much she loves to read. Its amazing and so great.
Anyhow it broke my heart though seeing her all sick. We think though she got dehydrated from PE and it was also just the sickies. These schools here in FL have these kids run in this heat. I dont think they let them get enough water to drink. Its no wonder they get sick. Dont get me wrong. I love that she has PE and plays outside and does exercising. Im just concerned with as hot as its been. So i remind D to drink as much water as she can and try to cool off. Good thing though school is done in 3 weeks. I cant believe it, lol. So yeah Danielle had a slight fever, sore throat, tummy not feeling good as she said. So i gave her meds, lots of water and crackers. She rested pretty much all that night. Then on Thurs i had her stay home to be on the safe side. Now today she is much better. She had a great day at school today too! Im glad cause lately she doesnt seem too. :( Lets see what else, lol. Hubby is doing great well work wise anyway. The usual crazy work schedules but things are going good for him at work. D misses him a lot cause of his work schedule its tough. But we get thru it. He has also been fighting a head cold for days now ;( My poor hunny. Tomorrow my Aunt is having a cookout at her house. About all of my moms side of the family will be there. A reunion! Im excited i cant wait to see all my Aunts, Uncles, cousins, it will be great. Plus yummy food, swimming, what more can you ask for? lol. I will try to take some pics & movies.
As for Mothers Day, I am pretty sure i will be spending it with my Mom. We will have a nice mom, daughter & granddaughter day. Jay will be working during the day though which is good better then night shift. Nothing too special planned. But being together is all I can ask for. In case i dont get back here before then to all my Mom friends out there, have a very Happy Mothers day! Pat yourselves on the back, lol. Being a Mom can be really sometimes tough & stressful, lol. However, it can also be rewarding, giving, loving & special. I cant thank God enough everyday that I have this precious angel in my life. I love Danielle with everything I am. Im so proud to be her Mommy. Its such a precious gift i never take for granted! Happy Mothers day to all my friends who are Moms! Take care all. See you all next time!
Love you all, Leslie
Friday, May 8, 2009
Some pics to share & a mini update
Posted by Leslie at 4:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














4 comments:
Aww great pics! Especially the last one with you and D together! You look so in love with that child! And her card was precious! glad you finally got your tshirt! Yay!
Hopefully all illnesses are behind you guys now and smooth sailing for D till the end of the school year. I myself cant wait for it to be over!
Love that last picture!! What sweet cards for mother's day. And of course I love your Twilight shirts.
Sorry Danielle was so sick, I hope she's all better soon.
Have fun at the cookout!
love all the stuff that Danielle made for you, she is such a super sweet little girl!
Happy Late Cinco De Mayo!!
Poor thing! But I loved the pictures... Uh. You can send your shirt this way!
Post a Comment