Friday, May 22, 2009

Good News, Some pics & Looking back :)

Hey all! Yeah, me again. I know unreal another post in the same week, haa, lol. Happy Friday all! I hope everyone had a good week. Im so happy & ready for the weekend, lol. Anyhow this will be a short update. If you all havent yet please check out my entry below from yesterday. It has lots on whats new. Anyhow I couldnt wait any longer to share this news. I think some of you may have seen this news on my FB or Myspace but in case you havent, here are some pics to show you...


Miss Danielle has won Citizen Of the Month for the month of May! Yeahhh!!! She came home from school yesterday with this great news! We are so very proud of her! This is the 2nd yr in a row she has received this! We feel she deserves this award so much. She has been thru some obstacles this yr especially with Math. Still though, she has overcame them and really tried her hardest & best. Great job Danielle we love you hunny! What a great end to the school year. I think I mentioned in the last entry Danielles last day of school is June 2nd. So about only a week left to go. Finally summer is here thank God, haa, lol. I also wanted to share some random pics i have taken recently with my cell phone. Enjoy ;)

* Miss Danielle trying on a pretty dress in the changing room at Kohls lol

Danielle & her yia yia (gma in Greek, Jays mom) making some homemade pizza, yum!

Another pic, mmm good ;)

Danielle reading to my baby cousin Caelin

Playing in the pool. This was taken at my Aunts get together a couple of weeks ago.

Caelin, hes soo cute!

Danielle chillin :)


So what are everyones plans for the long weekend? I hope whatever they are there great! I just hope all this damn rain in FL stops so we can enjoy the weekend lol. I know i shouldnt complain, we needed the rain here. However almost a week of it, and heavy downpours every darn day. Enough is enough, lol. We will make the best of it though. Tomorrow, Jay has the day off. He has been getting Saturdays off lately which is great. We will drop D off at Jays moms in the am. Then have some chinese for lunch and see a matinee. Date time, lol. Im excited. its always nice to have a date with hubby, we miss it. Plus D will get to have a fun day with her gparents. Jay & I cant decide though on what movie lol. Its between Star Trek, Terminator Salvation or maybe the new Night at the Museum 2. Damn, lol all the great movies come out at once, lol.

Also you like giveaways? Who doesnt right, lol. Then go by my friend Stephanie's blog for a chance to win a really cute custom made shirt for your little one or a little one you know! They are such adorable shirts! Go enter, hee! I sure have, lol. Heres the link to her blog to enter, http://morethanamommyblog.blogspot.com/

This is the link to her custom shirts site for more information :)
http://www.dirtandlaceshirts.blogspot.com/
Well like i said, i want to keep this short since my last post was so long, lol. I will be back soon though. I have lots of vlogs planned hee, so stay tuned. Speaking of vlogs. I was checkin out the videos i had posted on my myspace awhile back. I cant across this one from 2 years ago. Yeah, i know, lol. I had to share with you all. Some of you may have seen many may have not. its very cute. My gosh i miss those days & her long hair, *sigh* Its of Miss D when she was still 4 yrs old i believe. Enjoy ;)


My interview with Danielle


Love to you all, Leslie

6 comments:

- said...

Congratulations Danielle.
They don't usually award the kind of thing to just anyone.

Anonymous said...

Cool Award Danielle!! Congrats!
Her video is cute. Yes poptarts are bad, ha ha ha ha ha ha But kids love them. Mine are no different, they love them, though I dont get them often.
We dont have big plans this weekend, Isabel is sick so we're staying home. Sunday we might venture out to shop for a dress for Caitlins freshman formal and maybe barbecue on Monday. Thats it!

LYN said...

CONGRATS TO MISS D!! SPEAKING OF GIVEAWAYS WHO WON YOURS??? ;-)

LYN said...

OH AND FOR THE RECORD I AM FLIPPING SICK OF THE RAIN!! WE ARE SO BORED COOPED UP IN HERE!!

D said...

oh how cool congrads d!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, D! What an awesome award!

Sorry it's taken me a few days to get here, things have been BUSY! You have been too-- I've noticed you haven't been around as much! I miss you!