Tuesday, January 31, 2006

*Audio* More stuff & Danielle getting sick :(

Preview

 

 

* cute graphx from my Kimmee sis, ty hunny, love u ;)

 

 

Hey every1 :) Me agian, lol. I wanted to add one little thing that i forgot, lol. We enjoyed the hotel so much that we stayed the night in Friday night in Orlando, that Jay made a reservation for Valentines!!! I love that man, lol :) Love u Jason :) Actually it will be the Fri and Sat night the 10th thru 12th, before Valetntines Day. On actual Valentines will be crazy with the hotel rates and all. But still, we will have a mini weekend getaway alone. Plus Jason is going to take me, treat me to Disney world as my gift :) Im so excited !!! We try to go to Disney every yr. Dont worry all i will take tons of pics, lol :)  I know we will miss Danielle though, even for 2 days but it will be soo nice for Jay and i to have much needed alone adult time, hee *wink* lol. Yeahh ;) Ok, i think thats it for now ;) Oh and here are some cute pics from my cam phone i took today with Danielle :) Its a beautiful, cool day here in Fl too. I will post more in my pic j later on, so look for that ;)

 

Love u all, Les

 

 

Preview

 

 

Preview

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, poor baby . . .and poor mama's clothes :( Well, give her mega hugs from me, make it before she eats though. :)  Temper tantrums! FUN JOY YAY. Hah.

Steph~

Anonymous said...

OK, girlie, just as long as you and Jason keep the "adult alone time" and the Disney visit seperate......we don't need any "incidents" during the Main Street Parade.  ha ha ha ha whew....ok.

Cute pictures!  Have fun on Valentines!

Chris
Most recent entry was 1/30/06
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Leslie,

Danielle is getting so big!!!!  Hope she feels better.  Enjoy your weekend...it sounds romantic! & fun!!  ~Amy

Anonymous said...

Awwww...that is so sweet!!!! I hope you have a great time!!

Smiles!
Vincci

Anonymous said...

LOL first off ... Chris is TWISTED. : x Been moving but will catch up on your alerts tonight. Looove3 you!@#!@# :D

Anonymous said...

Back again....hope she is feeling better:)


Chris
Most recent entry was 2/02/06
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

OMG....thats awful that she puked on U!! Geezzz....I would have freaked out, LOL!! I can't stand puke one bit.
Yeah it sounds funny but at the time it wasn't of course.

Yeah Danielle is going threw a huge stage, I know what your going threw. Well u know what I go threw too. I went threw the "NO" stages with my boys. Jayden is doing it now!! He thinks he is cute, and yeah he is but NOT when he tells me NO!! LOL!!
Things will get better I know they will.
I am going to go check out your pic. J now.
TTFN,
LYLAS,

           Melissa

Anonymous said...

cute pics sis i need to talk to you im having some serious problems

Anonymous said...

hope your feeling better danielle

Anonymous said...

Just checking in to see if you had posted a new one:)

Chris
Most recent entry was 2/04/06
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/